• IP Copied!
  • Hello!

GamerLizzy

Mythical
    GamerLizzy
    GamerLizzy GamerLizzy
    Hola! My ign is GamerLizzy and I am bored so I thought I should make and introduction. I have played for a couple years now. I don't exactly remember when I first started but it before the new map was introduced. I have become very active this past month and have met lots of people on the server. I have made friends with quite of few other active people and also found some easter eggs like a secret spaceship under ground and places in the side of buildings that have lots of military bags and such. I am on the team OstergricEmpire and have lots of loot most of the time also I am Co-leader. I have mythical rank. I got this rank from getting a Legendary crate from voting for the server! The same day I got infinite money so it was a pretty good day. I play on the pve server the most and sometimes head over to pvp whenever I want to use what I have collected thats why I have lots of loot sometimes... I also like to play hellnight whenever I can. Usually when I see the notification in chat I play. I also have played a little bit of havoc horizons not too much though. Just enough to get the snowy island. You can usually find me on pve if you ever want to talk. I sometimes go looting but lots of time just farm walkers and talk in chat. If you ever want to go looting with me just ask and I will most likely say yes. Whenever you see me you can always say hi! <3