• IP Copied!
  • Hershels Clan

UltraKartoffel

Mythical
    UltraKartoffel
    UltraKartoffel UltraKartoffel
    Hello my Hershies!

Today I am inviting you to our Hershel Clan!
    We are a big group, who wear Hershel skins and meet at the Berxley Safehaven.

We mostly are on TMD-PVE1.

Now you are asking yourself: “Why should I join the Hershel Clan?”

We are a very talkative Clan, means if you want to chit chat more and see a Hershie skin, (that’s how we call us) feel free to join us and run around tables and players.

It’s very easy to join the Clan!
    1st step: Select the Hershel skin.
    2nd step: Run around tables, trees and Players. (You can also run around NPCS)

Now you are one of us!

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Hello my Hershies!

Today I am inviting you to our Hershel Clan!
    We are a big group, who wear Hershel skins and meet at the Berxley Safehaven.

We mostly are on TMD-PVE1.

Now you are asking yourself: “Why should I join the Hershel Clan?”

We are a very talkative Clan, means if you want to chit chat more and see a Hershie skin, (that’s how we call us) feel free to join us and run around tables and players.

It’s very easy to join the Clan!
    1st step: Select the Hershel skin.
    2nd step: Run around tables, trees and Players. (You can also run around NPCS)

Now you are one of us!
    This is wholesome content the server needs. Bob Ross would’ve suggested the same thing: just a couple of people chilling in Berx crouching and punching people. :)

UltraKartoffel

Mythical
    UltraKartoffel
    UltraKartoffel UltraKartoffel
    Is this turning into the same cult competition as FalseHorses (did they disband? The messages are TRUE now) and the Beta Cats (hehehe one of us)
    Well I don’t see any other cult as a competition since you can join and leave ours real quick with only changing your skin!

GamerLizzy

Mythical
    GamerLizzy
    GamerLizzy GamerLizzy
    2019-09-03_19-47-26-png.4531

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    In case you forgot, cats can be interpreted as big cats or lions/tigers/jaguars/panthers/leopards, etc. I don't think Hershel would stand that much of a chance against one, being handicapped and all with only one leg before he died.

Beta is a major TWD villain. The Governor was a major TWD villain. The Governor killed Hershel.
    Must I go on?

GamerLizzy

Mythical
    GamerLizzy
    GamerLizzy GamerLizzy
    In case you forgot, cats can be interpreted as big cats or lions/tigers/jaguars/panthers/leopards, etc. I don't think Hershel would stand that much of a chance against one, being handicapped and all with only one leg before he died.

Beta is a major TWD villain. The Governor was a major TWD villain. The Governor killed Hershel.
    Must I go on?
    hahahhahahahahha lozer. you don't know the legendary powers of hershel.