• IP Copied!
  • I don't want your damn lemons! GET MAD!!!

ARE YOU MAD?!

• Uh, I plead the 5th

Votes: 3 14.3%
    • I'M MAD

Votes: 4 19.0%
    • Meh

Votes: 2 9.5%
    • No, get off the forums

Votes: 4 19.0%
    • I had cereal for breakfast...

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    BOY have I been in the saltiest of moods.

WHO AGREES?? Can I get an amen?!

Life is such a butt, ya know? Let's get mad at that!!!

Get mad at the teachers assigning lame essays for a book you hate, get mad at that dude who stared at you weird at lunch, get mad at your crush giving you mixed signals!!!!

ARGH. Everyone, let's raise up our petty anger together! No salt, no roasts, just get mad at something!

Get mad that you dropped your notebook! Get mad at politics ruining social media (I want memes, not 'why Trump sucks' smh)!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

-Cat :D

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Well... This is new...

I completely relate to the fourth paragraph, particularly the 1st and 3rd one.

Especially the 3rd one...

that one... that one I sadly relate to ...

Andycool

Andycool
    Andycool Andycool
    Why does this need to exist? It sounds like you just said be publicly angry at anything, but avoid salt. Chances are if you get one, you'll get the other.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Why does this need to exist? It sounds like you just said be publicly angry at anything, but avoid salt. Chances are if you get one, you'll get the other.

Psst... it's kind of a joke. You can tell by the

Get mad at the teachers assigning lame essays for a book you hate, get mad at that dude who stared at you weird at lunch, get mad at your crush giving you mixed signals!!!!
    and
    Get mad at politics ruining social media (I want memes, not 'why Trump sucks' smh)!
    and the poll answer "I had cereal for breakfast" (which I picked)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    What do lemons have to do with anything? 0-o
    Allow me to enlighten you:

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don’t want your DAMN lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cat-Squirrel lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the [insert ambiguous gender here] who’s gonna burn your house down .... with the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Use the power of the internet if you wanna know where that came from.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Allow me to enlighten you:

When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don’t want your DAMN lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cat-Squirrel lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the [insert ambiguous gender here] who’s gonna burn your house down .... with the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Use the power of the internet if you wanna know where that came from.
    I like to throw them back.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    __stock___squashed_lemon_2___by_guavon_stock.jpg

lemons suck