• IP Copied!
  • I don't want your damn lemons! GET MAD!!!

ARE YOU MAD?!

• Uh, I plead the 5th

Votes: 3 14.3%
    • I'M MAD

Votes: 4 19.0%
    • Meh

Votes: 2 9.5%
    • No, get off the forums

Votes: 4 19.0%
    • I had cereal for breakfast...

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I had ice cream for breakfast.. I demand a poll option to represent my people,,,, this lack of representation is what makes me mad smh smh smh
    YES. Now revel in that anger. Feel it build inside you..... Now go eat icecream for EVERY meal! Who's gunna stop you? NO ONE!

SomeDumbCat

Given that most of the votes are leaning towards "I had cereal for breakfast" I feel inclined to help make TMD healthier, A bowl of cereal may seem easy and even may come off as a good start to your day, but 1 bowl of cereal is loaded with processed carbs with little protein and saturated or "unhealthy" fat found in the milk (unless it's fat-free). To start a day properly you should have a healthy dose of protein and vitamins, cereal is not a healthy option and does not achieve this goal unless you are eating a whole grain cereal like Kellogs or cheerios. Now to what Kendra stated
    I had ice cream for breakfast. I demand a poll option to represent my people,,,, this lack of representation is what makes me mad smh smh smh
    Ice cream is obviously a better breakfast option, now some may say I am showing favoritism because Kendra is my best friend and girlfriend BUT this is false. Studies have shown that ice cream can not only keep your body going but can also kickstart your brain for perhaps a day of heavy schooling. One article from News week.com claims that eating ice cream or other ice-cold foods when you wake up can increase mental capacity and make you more alert. A clinical trial at Tokyo's Kyorin University ran tests on the brains of people that had eaten ice cream after they woke up "People who ate ice cream first thing experienced an increase in high-frequency Alpha waves, leading to boosted alertness and reduced mental irritation" (The daily telegraph). A way to help fuel your body with a cup of ice cream comes down to what type, chocolate ice creams or ones with fruits, nuts, or other sources of protein could be more beneficial than say eating plain vanilla. I hope everyone finds this information useful. SDC is not responsible for those who eat ice cream every day for breakfast, you may suffer from heart attacks, respiratory issues, obesity, and cancers of the brain, genitalia, stomach, and even seizures, yes seizures, yes I know seizures, seizures are those things when your head hurts after you eat a whole cup of ice cream in 20 seconds right? Ah nevermind post it.!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    [SIZE=1 said:
    SDC is not responsible for those who eat ice cream every day for breakfast, you may suffer from heart attacks, respiratory issues, obesity, and cancers of the brain, genitalia, stomach, and even seizures, yes seizures, yes I know seizures, seizures are those things when your head hurts after you eat a whole cup of ice cream in 20 seconds right? Ah nevermind post it.
    LMFAO

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Given that most of the votes are leaning towards "I had cereal for breakfast" I feel inclined to help make TMD healthier, A bowl of cereal may seem easy and even may come off as a good start to your day, but 1 bowl of cereal is loaded with processed carbs with little protein and saturated or "unhealthy" fat found in the milk (unless it's fat-free). To start a day properly you should have a healthy dose of protein and vitamins, cereal is not a healthy option and does not achieve this goal unless you are eating a whole grain cereal like Kellogs or cheerios. Now to what Kendra stated Ice cream is obviously a better breakfast option, now some may say I am showing favoritism because Kendra is my best friend and girlfriend BUT this is false. Studies have shown that ice cream can not only keep your body going but can also kickstart your brain for perhaps a day of heavy schooling. One article from News week.com claims that eating ice cream or other ice-cold foods when you wake up can increase mental capacity and make you more alert. A clinical trial at Tokyo's Kyorin University ran tests on the brains of people that had eaten ice cream after they woke up "People who ate ice cream first thing experienced an increase in high-frequency Alpha waves, leading to boosted alertness and reduced mental irritation" (The daily telegraph). A way to help fuel your body with a cup of ice cream comes down to what type, chocolate ice creams or ones with fruits, nuts, or other sources of protein could be more beneficial than say eating plain vanilla. I hope everyone finds this information useful. SDC is not responsible for those who eat ice cream every day for breakfast, you may suffer from heart attacks, respiratory issues, obesity, and cancers of the brain, genitalia, stomach, and even seizures, yes seizures, yes I know seizures, seizures are those things when your head hurts after you eat a whole cup of ice cream in 20 seconds right? Ah nevermind post it.!
    This is the best thing I've read on the forums in a long while. Noted. Now I have an argument for eating ice cream in the morning.