• IP Copied!
  • It has been a good run.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I have more hours on this server than any other game I have ever played. I always planned to ditch this server after I built my first Gaming PC because I planned on playing better games. However, even with a 1,500 dollar PC, I have been addicted to this game. The concept of it is amazing, the game could honestly be something by itself rather than part of The Walking Dead. I am really happy that I invested so much time into this server. Not going to lie, it has its ups and downs. For example, OG 1.8 and summer of 2017 have probably been the best time to play on this server. The staff actually made updates that the community wanted, PVP was balanced and there was rarely any bugs that messed with the server. Recently though, the issues have been outweighing the gameplay. It is like the community is screaming at a brick wall. Staff see the info but it takes forever for something to be done. Pains have been lagging for 2 months now but it still seems to be an issue. I did not come here to bash the staff for server updates. I am done with this server and just Minecraft in general, I am just saying that this server will not last much longer if you guys take so long to even respond to a bug. It honestly feels like when there is a good update and no one is complaining, staff changes it as soon as possible, but when that change is bad and the players start complaining, the staff take as long as they need to even recognize the issue. Besides that, I have had good times on this server even though I have probably pulled out over millions of hairs due to trying to play on the server when a 2 month old bug is still known to be in effect. I would like to thank Beastyhardy for being a good staff, he never ignores the players or shoves them away. He took the time to understand how to properly ss as well to catch many closet cheaters. Remember, don't go out of your way to make an update when no one is complaining. Fix an update if you can clearly see everyone in that community hating it and don't start a project when the previous one is not finished yet.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I'm uncertain how to respond to a farewell like this, since there's so much mixed in. You seemed to have had a great time out here. Anyways. There's a lot going on with the dev teams right now, namely school. I'm not too sure as to what everyone is doing for real, but all I know is that players are leaving because of those bugs, and this post is proof. I don't want to go and start hating on the dev team because I'm pretty sure they're working on all the bugs going on right now. I do agree that the old map took WAY too long to get back for the OG dudes, and I agree that making more than one project was a mistake- and divided the community even more. Division is what got us to where we are. We couldn't focus, and here we are, with only TMD again. As I said before, I have no idea what is happening with Havoc. My emotions for the server are mixed, the community, dev team, all that. Anyways, I can't apologize on behalf of the guys who you think messed everything up. Honestly, I don't know what can be done. Nonetheless, I'm glad that you enjoyed Havoc during your time here. I'll see you starside.

what fake news have I spread? xD

There is a development team that is made up of all the builders, 2 great codersm and 3 great owners. And within our team of builders we have 2 modelers and 2 coders. No fake news here chaps

Havocmc has 0custom plugins, simple as that no idea what these 'devs' have been doing

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Havocmc has 0custom plugins, simple as that no idea what these 'devs' have been doing
    not all our plugins are custom true but we do have a few that are that other servers have taken and used as there owns. Why are you trying to create a needles argument on someones goodbye thread unless you are just seeking the attention. But hey I can get in the spirit too so Ill spread some fake news, Mine Wars is coming back yall! xD

(jk, you know I love you my mine wars peeps)

not all our plugins are custom true but we do have a few that are that other servers have taken and used as there owns. Why are you trying to create a needles argument on someones goodbye thread unless you are just seeking the attention. But hey I can get in the spirit too so Ill spread some fake news, Mine Wars is coming back yall! xD

(jk, you know I love you my mine wars peeps)

Fake News and ey most servers use plugins not made from them but you may wana mention that the TMD plugin is not custom.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Fake News and ey most servers use plugins not made from them but you may wana mention that the TMD plugin is not custom.
    I've got a question. Do you even know all the plugins the server uses? To follow that, can you be specific how TMD's custom plugin(s) are or are not "custom"? Secondly, don't say stuff just to say stuff. It's that easy, ya know? Do some research. I made that mistake before and I was hated for a good year. BUt hEy dOnt TAkE critICisM bC tHe CuSTomEr iS alWAys RIghT.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    You stop spreading fake news.
    sToP sPrEaDiNg fAkE nEwS
    ok im done
    Developers aren't just simple codemonkies on a script writing in zombie code and faster painkiller consumption. Within technicality, the development team consists of Builders, Modelers, and the Codemonkies (which I will continue calling them). So, you wanna look at the map, that's a thing that these 'devs' have been doing, Hell Night, a HD texture pack (which I would know first hand) and so on, and so forth.
    I'm uncertain the plugins that we use, since most of those aren't released to the public, (so how would you know) and most of the standard prefixes when used aren't available, even in other circumstances. And, when you say, the "TMD plugin is not custom," I'd like you to clarify, since whichever one you may be referring to is very vague.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I've got a question. Do you even know all the plugins the server uses? To follow that, can you be specific how TMD's custom plugin(s) are or are not "custom"? Secondly, don't say stuff just to say stuff. It's that easy, ya know? Do some research. I made that mistake before and I was hated for a good year. BUt hEy dOnt TAkE critICisM bC tHe CuSTomEr iS alWAys RIghT.
    Scuba knows everything! He did do research

sToP sPrEaDiNg fAkE nEwS
    ok im done

Developers aren't just simple codemonkies on a script writing in zombie code and faster painkiller consumption. Within technicality, the development team consists of Builders, Modelers, and the Codemonkies (which I will continue calling them). So, you wanna look at the map, that's a thing that these 'devs' have been doing, Hell Night, a HD texture pack (which I would know first hand) and so on, and so forth.

I'm uncertain the plugins that we use, since most of those aren't released to the public, (so how would you know) and most of the standard prefixes when used aren't available, even in other circumstances. And, when you say, the "TMD plugin is not custom," I'd like you to clarify, since whichever one you may be referring to is very vague.

You guys should switch server companys ;) thats all I will say.

sToP sPrEaDiNg fAkE nEwS

They are not custom. sToP sPrEaDiNg fAkE nEwS

Cat scubadiverkitty1#5126

Status
    Not open for further replies.