• IP Copied!
  • Mining Dead Attachments

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Well with suppressors on most pistols irl they block the sights
    though that may be true, most of the time when someone who knows a lot about building guns puts a suppressor on, they compensate, and on a pistol, if the sights are blocked, they'd compensate via rised iron sights, or, since suppressors are absurdly expensive in real life, they'd use an RMR with it, just because if they have a 1000 dollar suppressor on the gun, might as well but a decently expensive optic on it.
    right

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    though that may be true, most of the time when someone who knows a lot about building guns puts a suppressor on, they compensate, and on a pistol, if the sights are blocked, they'd compensate via rised iron sights, or, since suppressors are absurdly expensive in real life, they'd use an RMR with it, just because if they have a 1000 dollar suppressor on the gun, might as well but a decently expensive optic on it.
    right
    supressors are usually about $450-600 but yeah you’re right

usually speaking @Issluvlego guns that have threaded barrels come with raised sights specifically for supressors

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    supressors are usually about $450-600 but yeah you’re right

usually speaking @Issluvlego guns that have threaded barrels come with raised sights specifically for supressors
    Oh I didn’t know. Speaking of suppressors I’m pretty sure that there are ways to make ones (maybe involving pipe and insulation?).

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    Oh I didn’t know. Speaking of suppressors I’m pretty sure that there are ways to make ones (maybe involving pipe and insulation?).
    I mean, yeah, but they’re much more dangerous a they do their job a lot more poorly.

The true budget suppressed is to tape a pillow to the barrel of your gun and let loose, obviously /s