Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Okay, so vehicles are.. Well, everywhere. You see them on the freeway into Atlanta, you see it before you get your head blown off by that pesky 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, you see them in chests, and you even see them in that airbase. So, as you know I'm mainly hinting to my builds on MM. So, boredom brings to you, aircraft carriers. Imagine instead of a yacht at Finely port, a huge aircraft carrier. Which would you rather greet you there? How about more diversity in tanks? You're probably tired of seeing those, weird-looking tanks that look like they were ripped out of a WW2 museum, imagine a modern, M1 Abrahams tank, which probably would be added in the new update. How about new helicopters? The ones at Hartsfield are fine, but without the ladders, makes them inaccessible. Instead of these, imagine a black hawk, or better yet, an apache attack helicopter! There is lots of things that could look better military and civilian when it comes to vehicles. What vehicles would you like to see?

Austrayan

Hard to code, but do-able
    Hard to code?? I think he means more stationary vehicles aka vehicles that are structures throughout the map that you can adventure through.

I love the idea, I feel that quite a lot of the map is empty terrain and I feel that including more vehicles that are enter-able/explorable would enhance the apocalyptic feeling that the Mining Dead produces to those who play it. I am not too sure on the World War 2 tanks as the map should is attempting to replicate the show and what a real zombie outbreak would look like but it is an interesting idea that could be introduced to the map.

Edit: Also I don't find that second poll option to be appropriate..

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Hard to code?? I think he means more stationary vehicles aka vehicles that are structures throughout the map that you can adventure through.

I love the idea, I feel that quite a lot of the map is empty terrain and I feel that including more vehicles that are enter-able/explorable would enhance the apocalyptic feeling that the Mining Dead produces to those who play it. I am not too sure on the World War 2 tanks as the map should is attempting to replicate the show and what a real zombie outbreak would look like but it is an interesting idea that could be introduced to the map.

Edit: Also I don't find that second poll option to be appropriate..

okie

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    It's a great suggestion, don't think the builders will make it though, the new map was hard enough.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    There's a lot of builders on MM willing to do it, especially me. So, really if I tried I could get 4 aircraft carriers done in about, 2 months. Or 3 fully detailed destroyers in 3 weeks. But I can't right now. Merry Christmas.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Okay, so vehicles are.. Well, everywhere. You see them on the freeway into Atlanta, you see it before you get your head blown off by that pesky 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, you see them in chests, and you even see them in that airbase. So, as you know I'm mainly hinting to my builds on MM. So, boredom brings to you, aircraft carriers. Imagine instead of a yacht at Finely port, a huge aircraft carrier. Which would you rather greet you there? How about more diversity in tanks? You're probably tired of seeing those, weird-looking tanks that look like they were ripped out of a WW2 museum, imagine a modern, M1 Abrahams tank, which probably would be added in the new update. How about new helicopters? The ones at Hartsfield are fine, but without the ladders, makes them inaccessible. Instead of these, imagine a black hawk, or better yet, an apache attack helicopter! There is lots of things that could look better military and civilian when it comes to vehicles. What vehicles would you like to see?
    are you saying this just becuase you have all those extra carriers like the nimitz class one and the model war ships battle we made a while back?