• IP Copied!
  • More vehicles

Do you like this idea

• Total voters
    likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    I think that more vehicles should be added.
    Here are a few that I thought of.
    Van-Holds Ten people plus one driver (1 seat on its own in the front and 5 rows of two seats) and has a chest of storage space. Very rare
    Mini van-Holds 5 people (two in the front three in the back) and has half a chest of storage space. rare
    Bus- Holds 20 people and 1 driver (same seating as the van but 10 rows of seats) and has a double chest of storage space. Ultra rare
    More colors of cars- They would be like the current cars. common
    Truck-Holds 2 people 1 chest of storage uncommon
    Comment ideas for vehicles in the comments.

likebeingawesome
    One I forgot RVs they have room for 4 people (2 seats in the front and 2 in the back) and all players other than the driver can move around there would be a chest of storage and an oven.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I think this could be a good idea although i think that the Bus and Van are a bit OP. maybe get rid of the Bus and make the Van have an EXTREME Rarity. I definitely like the idea of the Truck, Mini Van and the different colour of cars.

likebeingawesome
    I think this could be a good idea although i think that the Bus and Van are a bit OP. maybe get rid of the Bus and make the Van have an EXTREME Rarity. I definitely like the idea of the Truck, Mini Van and the different colour of cars.
    yea I get what you mean

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    The bus and the van need to be nerfed, that would be insane. Whole teams of juggernauts could pop out of them and take over a whole base (The Prison, Alexandria, etc.). Also, there's so many of these threads out there that you need to be more specific if you want yours a bit more noticed, what's the speed, health, how much storage base would you have?