• IP Copied!
  • MUTE RESET

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    No in talking about their auto click option. They also have an auto run option.

I have lots of experience with the mod and I personally think it gives huge Pvp advantages. PvP was what the mod was created for.
    Yes, it was created for PvP. By a PvP-focused server. To cut down the number of hackers. It's a client-side anti-cheat. That's why so many people use it for PvP.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Please **** off
    really? You messed up and got muted and now you trying to be forgiven well if the server resets mutes then people start beginning to be unbanned and then when they dont do a mute reset again and then when they dont do it the forums get more toxic.

Twqntys

Mythical
    Twqntys
    Twqntys Twqntys
    To be fair an unmute all wouldn’t be that big of a problem if you let old hackers get unbanned because trust me they probably will do it again or be even better at hiding it.

Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz
    Mind your manners! he is someone of the highest tiered og caliber! someone who kept the server alive, pay your respects to the elders.

hes a rando LOL

Um, I can tell that you are trying to get a reaction... but it doesn’t matter I was just trying to stop a little toxicity. :)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Yo staff fix that their is a mute reset cuz people got unbanned while they were obvious breaking the rules and stuff and imo mute reset doesnt bother anyone, if they goin to be annoying just mute them again.
    Tqns I have to things to say. First **** you. Secondly there is a reason this wont happen look at all the responses you've made even in your own post about this you cant seem to maintain a respectful attitude that would show you are worthy of being able to use game chat again. Its as simple as that. So delete this thread and apologize to everyone you have harassed in this thread. Or staff can do it for you.
    ****ing staff unbanning hackers but not unmuting im schleep

Dude, what is even the point of being mean? It doesn’t help anything and it doesn’t make people like you more. So just please knock it off. Thank you
    This one isnt yours but you deleted the attached reply.

Who tf even are you smh
    Then you where rude to the same guy.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    and of course - staff are nowhere to be found on this thread that should have already been locked. smh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.