• IP Copied!
  • My HavocMC projects (retextures, custom maps, and goals)

Want me to quit havocmc(I'll still do all planned projects)

• yes plz

Votes: 3 33.3%
    • meh

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Which ones are untextured?
    Erm Idk all of the weapon names, but these are the textured ones
    Barret m9 m14 katana gator axe UMP45 Ak47 spas Uzi flae gun (had to make a new model that doesn't look like an rpg) and im keeping all legend guns, the p90, and winchester the same textures (because they are cool as-is)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Erm Idk all of the weapon names, but these are the textured ones
    Barret m9 m14 katana gator axe UMP45 Ak47 spas Uzi flae gun (had to make a new model that doesn't look like an rpg) and im keeping all legend guns, the p90, and winchester the same textures (because they are cool as-is)
    I choose the R700 XD

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I choose the R700 XD
    So im just going to post todayss update on goal progress.

Im currently working on an essay, but after I finish I will be working more on the Tier 1 gun textures.
    Shotgun: The shotgun will be the Boomstick from Evil Dead (recommendation)
    M9: The m9 was used as a text item, and currently has a long pink streak on it. Im going to leave that streak, just because I feel like its important. I will be adding better texture to the line though :p
    Winchester: I really like the current Winchester texture, but I decided to go with the Autumn theme (recommendation)
    M4 Carbine: This one will be the nerf gun (recommendation) I don't know why a nerf gun was recommended, but Ok!

Tier 2:
    Ive only planned the UMP45, which has a texture inspired by one of my favorite games, Mad Max. (http://brutalgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/MadMax_MagnumOpusPainted.jpg to see the car :p)

Currently finished: The m14 has a wave-like texture on the side, the bottom half is dark blue, and the top is bright blue. A medium blue wave is "rolling" across the side. There is what appears to be a small raft near the small wave. Im calling this camo "Drifting"
    Spas 12 is the same, but has a flame design on the side. (Calling this camo The Penetrator, for reasons only certain people know. Its an inside joke.)
    R700 is grey, with red, white, and blue stripes. The blue part (at the back of the gun, near where it would touch your shoulder) has small white "stars" which are just single white pixels. (Im calling it The Patriot, named after a friend who no longer has a computer).
    Barret is my favorite so far. If you took the white area of the barret and turned it black, then replaced the grey areas with red, that makes the sniper (called The Red Defender)
    Cleaver now has dried blood (because naturally cleavers are messy weapons in an apocalypse)
    Katana is now made of right blue and bright green squiggles, Im calling it "The Noodle Kaboodle" (another inside joke)
    I added small Lime highlights to the gator axe (My weapon of choice, if Im not fighting at a war/safezone)

More camos are on their way!
    R700 is taken "The Patriot" just read this post its most of the retextured guns

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    K so screw my 3D texture maker, I'll do it the old way (takes about a day per texture, and 3D items won't be a thing for awhile). Also, adding to the list, put a message on my profile with ideas you have for the server. If it doesn't fit, just email me ([email protected]) with a description of your idea

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    K so screw my 3D texture maker, I'll do it the old way (takes about a day per texture, and 3D items won't be a thing for awhile). Also, adding to the list, put a message on my profile with ideas you have for the server. If it doesn't fit, just email me ([email protected]) with a description of your idea
    If you have the time, maybe you can give more gun models to _nick, so maybe more guns can be added :D
    #GunOverhaul