• IP Copied!
  • My HavocMC projects (retextures, custom maps, and goals)

Want me to quit havocmc(I'll still do all planned projects)

• yes plz

Votes: 3 33.3%
    • meh

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    If you have the time, maybe you can give more gun models to _nick, so maybe more guns can be added :D
    #GunOverhaul
    I tried msging Nickk but I think he put me in the "unimportant/spam pile", so I guess these textures will just be for myself to use. by the way I won't make it a download because you'll get redirected to adfly and get a bunch of viruses :p

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I tried msging Nickk but I think he put me in the "unimportant/spam pile", so I guess these textures will just be for myself to use. by the way I won't make it a download because you'll get redirected to adfly and get a bunch of viruses :p
    mediafire :D

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Update:
    The mega glitch report was cancelled like a week ago because the majority of glitches were fixed, textures are still taking longer than expected (im doing it the super long way, shortcut way is dead), and hn map is closer to being done, though not as much as I would have liked. Sorry if these goals are taking awhile, just have some IRL things to take care of

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I think this thread died, but its back now :p

Anyways, Im coming to give news. SO I won't be working on any of these things anymore due to a few reasons.

Im a busy person. Lol yeah I have a life, and sometimes things need to get done.

Lack of cooperation from fellow players or staff. Mainly for the Hn lobby and 3d food items, staff aren't responding to my messages. Oh well :/

Havoc just doesn't seem to want to work to be better for everyone. This is also applying to the other thread I made https://havocmc.net/threads/players-vs-staff-war.2881/
    Nobody is really helping (aside from the occasional players, and even less staff) Its gotten to the point of "more work with no results" If anyone has ideas for any of the things im trying to do, please leave them in a comment either here or on the discord server in my signature