• IP Copied!
  • Naming Duffles

somean

I am sure this has been a post before so I appologize if this is an old topic or such. I believe there should be an option to rename your duffel bag, backpacks, and pouches to other names such as "Food" "weapons" "gear" and such. This would help just organize when you are on the go, I dont really know how this would work but its just an idea that I hope gets added one day

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    I like this idea so if I do play again, I can rename my duffles on my alt to what it stores!

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    As long as we can put a censor of some sort on it, I would be good with this.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    I am sure this has been a post before so I appologize if this is an old topic or such. I believe there should be an option to rename your duffel bag, backpacks, and pouches to other names such as "Food" "weapons" "gear" and such. This would help just organize when you are on the go, I dont really know how this would work but its just an idea that I hope gets added one day

I like it. As long it stays on those lines and blocks swear words and such,

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    This is a really good idea, maybe if it's also possible to put an empty duffle or backpack in the standard vault.

speedunks

This is a great idea since I have 15 duffels and I don't know what has what in it
    Yeah. To find something sometimes you have to look through a lot of them because you don't know which one is which. This is an awesome idea for the game that could really help some people!!

_SammyyLIVEONYT

Great Idea!

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    They should add this Idea no questions asked. It would be so helpful for everyone, I always go looking through my duffles trying to find where I put the ammo so I don't die but never find it in time. Being able to add names would help me so much to organise my backpacks, pouches etc. Definitely do this.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Good idea! Although, in my opinion, this would really only be useful in PvE communities, as I find myself needing to be a bit more organized in that sense. In PvP, I just stash whatever I get in a duffle. :p