• IP Copied!
  • New Combat System

_Evil_Banana_

Mythical
    _Evil_Banana_
    _Evil_Banana_ _Evil_Banana_
    This is awesome but I hope you guys are working on improving it right now because i'm currently playing warzone and i'm not having fun. Snipers only do damage if you get a headshot and sometimes head shots wont register, smg's either do no damage or they will randomly instantly kill you, I believe thats a issue with headshots. Guns are very inconsistent even tho the deagle has 100% accuracy it hits half the time. These problems need to be fixed fast because i'm personally losing interest in tmd, fights are really random, i'm losing to bots because the rng gods are on their side. #bloomsucks

I'm not trying to be negative just sharing opinions. I am actually very happy that the combat system is being changed. I think recoil is a brilliant mechanic, it involves more than just aim and shoot. I feel like y'll are working on too many things at a time, slow down!! work on one thing and improve it as much as possible. This new combat system has been out for a few days already and I haven't seen any tweaks done to it.

BTW hitboxes are broken I can hit people behind walls.

Runkelpokk

I love the recoil and the new combat on the pve servers but lost interest in pvp too (at least for now)

Btw the op duel on warzone needs the old pvp back <3