• IP Copied!
  • New Contest, Results, & More

Status
    Not open for further replies.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    1st Place: PeetasSafezoneMap by Peeta_Mellark :Btw first place prize has barricades on it like a lot. at least a stack. SO in HN if someone gets there?..... and they have a pickaxe..... free barricades. 9.5/10

2nd Place: LeoTheHunterSZ by LeoTheHunger; This one is complete garbage shouldn't have been on the list.1/10

3rd Place: 13th_street_sz by curiousgeorge341; I really like the idea of this one. 8/10

4th Place: Tmd-Safezone by by TiffanyGreen; I like this one but little too much happening. 8/10

5th Place: TheLandOfImmunes by MonFierre; My favorite one this should of gotten 2nd place, 9.999999999/10

6th Place: Safest_Zone by _Minecraftius_ ; Its nice, has a good theme 8/10

7th Place: BunkerHaulic by Blockohaulic ; I couldnt go inside....

8th Place: SafezoneLinkOFeare by LinkOFeare; Pure garbage, only thing good was interior. 2/10

9th Place: contest003 by NotARndm; Loved this one, but it was too big. 9/10

10th Place: USS_America by Rejante; Good but too big, planes looked amazing tho :D

Cannot disagree w/you, many of the competitors probably already were working on the map before the contest was announced anyways...

Brqd

Hey! I thought my new safezone was pretty good and would be good for a pvp aspect. Can you please tell me what I could improve on so that I can have a better chance in the next competition? My map name was roadsidebar... Go check it out! @_Nickk

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    Hey! I thought my new safezone was pretty good and would be good for a pvp aspect. Can you please tell me what I could improve on so that I can have a better chance in the next competition? My map name was roadsidebar... Go check it out! @_Nickk
    Probs not gonna be one. at least not for a very long time.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Hey may i talk to a admin about an issue, and please don't say create a support ticket because that's half of the problem, if i am able to inbox one that would be much appreciated :D

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    I lose bc my map ofr xmas I was working on just kinda unexisted. And another demoted to to builder FROM OWNER. 2 maps delete and one demotes me. ;-;

ps. not making a ticket bc waiting 7 months (again) wouldnt solve my problems of the xmas prize... ;-;

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    My god guys. USS_America was hard to build. But here's something HARDER. A Super Carrier. I am currently working on USS_Nimitz. My next fleet vehicle. It is a Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier. We are currently two days in. Check in every day until the 16th of December for more details.
    DAY 1View attachment 2105
    DAY 2
    View attachment 2106

Help is appreciated. If I'm on working.You can ask to help. Have a nice day.

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    My god guys. USS_America was hard to build. But here's something HARDER. A Super Carrier. I am currently working on USS_Nimitz. My next fleet vehicle. It is a Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier. We are currently two days in. Check in every day until the 16th of December for more details.
    DAY 2
    View attachment 2106

Can I help? Does iit use a res pack?

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Hey, _Nickk. Please tell me that we have to submit the builds on the 23rd and that they're not judged on the 23rd! :eek:

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Yeah so, I had 2 Star Wars maps that looked great, but I don't remember submitting them. MineWarsHype, and CoruscantConquest. I wish I could finish, but I can't. Good Luck to all the submissions! See ya' on the fifth, hopefully there's a build comp by then.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    DAY 2
    View attachment 2106

I said it would be hard, but it was surprisingly easy. Especially with all of my builders, and my experience, that goes the same with that destroyer on it's starboard side. What you see today took a week, whereas America took 2 months.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Is it possible that judging can take place on Christmas Eve and the contest ends on December 23rd around night time? I know a lot of people that haven't finished yet especially with finals just taking place this week.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Is it possible that judging can take place on Christmas Eve and the contest ends on December 23rd around night time? I know a lot of people that haven't finished yet especially with finals just taking place this week.
    They're judging today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.