Status
    Not open for further replies.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    7b955d3399b5deda62df75069bcd67f2.png

Safezone Contest

I'd like to start off by thanking everyone who participated in our Safezone Building Contest. With so many great submissions (Over 150 total), it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our top ten favorites. That being said, there were a few maps that stood out among the rest. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: PeetasSafezoneMap by Peeta_Mellark
    2nd Place: LeoTheHunterSZ by LeoTheHunger
    3rd Place: 13th_street_sz by curiousgeorge341
    4th Place: Tmd-Safezone by by TiffanyGreen
    5th Place: TheLandOfImmunes by MonFierre
    6th Place: Safest_Zone by _Minecraftius_
    7th Place: BunkerHaulic by Blockohaulic
    8th Place: SafezoneLinkOFeare by LinkOFeare
    9th Place: contest003 by NotARndm
    10th Place: USS_America by Rejante

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated, and be sure to check out all the winning maps with /map (mapname) on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1).

On a side note, if you won, you were PM'd a coupon code for your prize.

New Contests
    We weren't sure which contest we wanted to do next, so we decided to pick two.

Holiday / Winter Contest (Ends December 23rd)

For this contest, you have a lot of freedom. The category is winter / festive builds, and you can do anything you like, as long as it follows that category.

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 10th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Mine Wars Conquest (Ends January 4th)
    For this contest, you will be asked to make a map for Mine Wars Conquest. If you are not familiar with the game, you can join it through the server selector menu in the hub. Keep in mind you should have three command posts. Also, it should be based off of a real Star Wars location. Lastly, make sure you are using the Mine Wars Resource Pack.

Jedi Temple
    Mustafar
    Hoth
    Geonosis
    Utapau
    Death Star
    Starkiller Base

Every conquest map which we feel is good enough will be added to the Conquest game mode, and will be given a $100 Shop Voucher.

Other Info
    The Mining Dead update is still hard at work, and we should be on schedule for a December release. Also, Mine Wars space will be added soon, along with a tatooine server that has pvp disabled.

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    1st Place: PeetasSafezoneMap by Peeta_Mellark :Btw first place prize has barricades on it like a lot. at least a stack. SO in HN if someone gets there?..... and they have a pickaxe..... free barricades. 9.5/10

2nd Place: LeoTheHunterSZ by LeoTheHunger; This one is complete garbage shouldn't have been on the list.1/10

3rd Place: 13th_street_sz by curiousgeorge341; I really like the idea of this one. 8/10

4th Place: Tmd-Safezone by by TiffanyGreen; I like this one but little too much happening. 8/10

5th Place: TheLandOfImmunes by MonFierre; My favorite one this should of gotten 2nd place, 9.999999999/10

6th Place: Safest_Zone by _Minecraftius_ ; Its nice, has a good theme 8/10

7th Place: BunkerHaulic by Blockohaulic ; I couldnt go inside....

8th Place: SafezoneLinkOFeare by LinkOFeare; Pure garbage, only thing good was interior. 2/10

9th Place: contest003 by NotARndm; Loved this one, but it was too big. 9/10

10th Place: USS_America by Rejante; Good but too big, planes looked amazing tho :D

Last edited:

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    1st Place: PeetasSafezoneMap by Peeta_Mellark :Btw first place prize has barricades on it like a lot. at least a stack. SO in HN if someone gets there?..... and they have a pickaxe..... free barricades. 9.5/10

2nd Place: LeoTheHunterSZ by LeoTheHunger; This one is complete garbage shouldn't have been on the list.1/10

3rd Place: 13th_street_sz by curiousgeorge341; I really like the idea of this one. 8/10

4th Place: Tmd-Safezone by by TiffanyGreen; I like this one but little too much happening. 8/10

5th Place: TheLandOfImmunes by MonFierre; My favorite one this should of gotten 2nd place, 9.999999999/10

6th Place: Safest_Zone by _Minecraftius_ ; Its nice, has a good theme 8/10

7th Place: BunkerHaulic by Blockohaulic ; I couldnt go inside....

8th Place: SafezoneLinkOFeare by LinkOFeare; Pure garbage, only thing good was interior. 2/10

9th Place: contest003 by NotARndm; Loved this one, but it was too big. 9/10

10th Place: USS_America by Rejante; Good but too big, planes looked amazing tho :D

At least show some decency and respect for the people who put in all of their effort and were rewarded at the server's expense.

Last edited:
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    lol even nick said my map could'v done really good if i added more texture to the walls and roof. why does every one mention this?! no matter how many hours i perfect it! if you want to see the 11th place map, /map Saints_sz (was made to replace berx)

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    lmao "pure garbage." Tell me that your build is better when you place 8/150, be given the builder rank, know a plethora of Minecraft builders, be a retired engineer on the Huntington City Project, staff-in-consideration for a England-inspired building server, and are the head of interior design on the Santa Clara Project. At least show some decency and respect for the people who put in all of their effort and were rewarded at the server's expense.
    I know it was garbage. You know it is too. Just look at it m8

DesmondMiller
    DesmondMiller DesmondMiller
    7b955d3399b5deda62df75069bcd67f2.png

Safezone Contest

I'd like to start off by thanking everyone who participated in our Safezone Building Contest. With so many great submissions (Over 150 total), it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our top ten favorites. That being said, there were a few maps that stood out among the rest. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: PeetasSafezoneMap by Peeta_Mellark
    2nd Place: LeoTheHunterSZ by LeoTheHunger
    3rd Place: 13th_street_sz by curiousgeorge341
    4th Place: Tmd-Safezone by by TiffanyGreen
    5th Place: TheLandOfImmunes by MonFierre
    6th Place: Safest_Zone by _Minecraftius_
    7th Place: BunkerHaulic by Blockohaulic
    8th Place: SafezoneLinkOFeare by LinkOFeare
    9th Place: contest003 by NotARndm
    10th Place: USS_America by Rejante

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated, and be sure to check out all the winning maps with /map (mapname) on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1).

On a side note, if you won, you were PM'd a coupon code for your prize.

New Contests
    We weren't sure which contest we wanted to do next, so we decided to pick two.

Holiday / Winter Contest (Ends December 23rd)

For this contest, you have a lot of freedom. The category is winter / festive builds, and you can do anything you like, as long as it follows that category.

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 10th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

Mine Wars Conquest (Ends January 4th)
    For this contest, you will be asked to make a map for Mine Wars Conquest. If you are not familiar with the game, you can join it through the server selector menu in the hub. Keep in mind you should have three command posts. Also, it should be based off of a real Star Wars location. Lastly, make sure you are using the Mine Wars Resource Pack.

Jedi Temple
    Mustafar
    Hoth
    Geonosis
    Utapau
    Death Star
    Starkiller Base

Every conquest map which we feel is good enough will be added to the Conquest game mode, and will be given a $100 Shop Voucher.

Other Info
    The Mining Dead update is still hard at work, and we should be on schedule for a December release. Also, Mine Wars space will be added soon, along with a tatooine server that has pvp disabled.
    When you making the plot and everything = TiffanyGreen getting credit. If she Sees this Thank you for the accomplishment!! 4th!! We did it, Even tho you did most of it Congrats to all! TiffanyGreen the builder is the best Builder

Status
    Not open for further replies.