• IP Copied!
  • New Military Armor?

Would you like this armor to be added into TMD?

• Yeah, I would like this to be added into TMD.

Votes: 19 65.5%
    • Nah, I think that this armor is really bad.

Votes: 7 24.1%
    • Meh, I don't care.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante

Attachments

• 2017-06-09_10.32.17.png
      2017-06-09_10.32.17.png
      316.5 KB · Views: 39
    • test.png
      test.png
      744.7 KB · Views: 33

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Really nice and 3D! Could you credit thoses pieces? Where the idea came from? Does us army use them right now?

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    The US Army does use this gear, I got most of it from some of my personal experience with gear. The helmet is a Fast Helmet, though some of it's key parts are covered up. I do have on the other hand, a broken gas mask variant of the helmet, to match the show up. But for now, it'll be like that. The gear is mostly based off the standard US Marine uniform. A few I just added on my own.

MasterRabbi

Also, the reason the military clothing looks the way it does is because it is tier II, therefor they made it look like military fatigues/military uniforms, and not actual "armour". This means that changing the current model wouldn't make sense. What would be cool is if they replaced jugg with a military uniform that includes ballistic protection and an advanced combat helmet and made it so that riot gear protects the player more from zombies but the military combat load out protects the player more from ballistics.

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    I really like it, think it should be in. Though, I think it should be more green than blue. I get you modeled it after Marine gear, but thats the thing. I think it should be more green or peach, like army. We don't really see many Marine (if any) blue/water camo gear in the show?

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    The thing is, the camo that I used was UCP, which is for urban situations. Though yeah, for some odd reason in one of the only episodes you see a fully geared soldier, they're equipped in some sort of desert camo, I believe that UCP is more fitting towards the uniform itself, anyways, the camouflage is easily interchangeable. I have a personal one for myself in CADPAT, the Canadian camouflage.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Huh, it just came to me- US Marines use MARPAT, .-..... Oh well, UCP is a modified version of MARPAT. So, close enough, amirite?

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    The thing is, the camo that I used was UCP, which is for urban situations. Though yeah, for some odd reason in one of the only episodes you see a fully geared soldier, they're equipped in some sort of desert camo, I believe that UCP is more fitting towards the uniform itself, anyways, the camouflage is easily interchangeable. I have a personal one for myself in CADPAT, the Canadian camouflage.
    Oh, ok

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I don't know if it could work, but I have a suggestion about adding stuff.
    1) Create a small version of an air carrier on map maker
    2) Ask advise from others people
    3) Then ask if a staff could move the whole thing on one of their test server for a final review, before adding it?

Because I've head that some builders fear that if we ask them to create 2 efficient airport, they will never have a break.

Rang0D

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I don't know if it could work, but I have a suggestion about adding stuff.
    1) Create a small version of an air carrier on map maker
    2) Ask advise from others people
    3) Then ask if a staff could move the whole thing on one of their test server for a final review, before adding it?

Because I've head that some builders fear that if we ask them to create 2 efficient airport, they will never have a break.
    The thing about creating aircraft carriers, the smallest carrier is about 149m roughly. That's less sized than one of my decently sized destroyers. So, I like building bigger.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    @Rejante , no problem as I know your builds are awesome! So about that topic I was wondering if there exist plugin who allow creative mode to apply dye onto Iron, or maybe Chain-mail armor! Why do I ask? Because that way it would be easier for staff to add / hide more armor skin, behind one of them :)

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    @Rejante , no problem as I know your builds are awesome! So about that topic I was wondering if there exist plugin who allow creative mode to apply dye onto Iron, or maybe Chain-mail armor! Why do I ask? Because that way it would be easier for staff to add / hide more armor skin, behind one of them :)
    There is no way to apply dye onto armor that is not leather. Sadly.