• IP Copied!
  • New Military Armor?

Would you like this armor to be added into TMD?

• Yeah, I would like this to be added into TMD.

Votes: 19 65.5%
    • Nah, I think that this armor is really bad.

Votes: 7 24.1%
    • Meh, I don't care.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I would mean, something that would fit others location. Not too small, not too big if you see what I mean!

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    If they don't end up adding this I would still love to see someone make a custom tmd texture pack that retextures military armor as this one.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    honestly i hate the military armor right now in TMD. my friend Ade1 found some super old files of MC-adventure (super old tmd) and found re-textured food (like Twinkies instead of bread) and told me the military armor in that pack is super awesome. i couldn't download the file my self due to i just tend to stay out of texture pack files, but he(or she!) made it sound great

SomeDumbCat

honestly i hate the military armor right now in TMD. my friend Ade1 found some super old files of MC-adventure (super old tmd) and found re-textured food (like Twinkies instead of bread) and told me the military armor in that pack is super awesome. i couldn't download the file my self due to i just tend to stay out of texture pack files, but he(or she!) made it sound great
    Mc adventure had some awesome textures I miss the old days!