• IP Copied!
  • New Month + Top Voter Rewards + August Voting Contest!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

IgnitingIce

Owner
    IgnitingIce
    IgnitingIce IgnitingIce
    942930b51abeb18fb668ff1da137249d.png

New Month

Today marks the start of the month of August! This means that all monthly bonuses are refreshed! Today is also the last day of our 25% off sale in the shop so be sure take advantage of that while you can! Unfortunately the new month also marks the end of the double voting reward event, but you sill still get voting crates for every vote and a bonus crate every 50 votes!

July Voting Rewards

The end of July also marks the end of our July voting contest and the beginning of our August voting contest! The winners for the month of July are listed below. Any of these winners can expect to have a message in their inbox with details on their reward later today!

1st Place: _Evil_Banana_ - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: StayRoyal - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: Beastyhardy - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: prophetofdoom - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: LuisitoTrecker - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: _Freed - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: LinkOFeare - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: VesperVader - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: xreact_d - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: cornelius_Jones - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

These shop vouchers can be used just like real currency in our shop. For your chance to be next months recipient of these vouchers, get voting now! You may check and see if you are on the leaderboards at https://havocmc.net/vote!

Thanks to everyone who voted over the month of July helping our server grow! Currently our Dev and Build teams are hard at work on Mine Wars and you should expect to see a beta of it in not too long if all goes well. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoodsss

Mythical
    Hoodsss
    Hoodsss Hoodsss
    so this is not related to this post , but when will item packs be back up? Also, good job to those who won

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    Dang if my crates worked and I didnt take a day off I woulda been first place for sure =(

dqnte

Guys i need your support to help a good friend name pro_gamer95 hes was banned for hacking and iMacros "evidence" was false in my opinion. in the skype chat stated that he had kit glenn and was lagging which looks pretty obvious Evidence:
    # savepro

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Guys i need your support to help a good friend name pro_gamer95 hes was banned for hacking and iMacros "evidence" was false in my opinion. in the skype chat stated that he had kit glenn and was lagging which looks pretty obvious Evidence:
    # savepro

Please use a support ticket. Also, that is pretty obvious speed hacks. Your blue line could've been showing from hitboxes.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    942930b51abeb18fb668ff1da137249d.png

New Month

Today marks the start of the month of August! This means that all monthly bonuses are refreshed! Today is also the last day of our 25% off sale in the shop so be sure take advantage of that while you can! Unfortunately the new month also marks the end of the double voting reward event, but you sill still get voting crates for every vote and a bonus crate every 50 votes!

July Voting Rewards

The end of July also marks the end of our July voting contest and the beginning of our August voting contest! The winners for the month of July are listed below. Any of these winners can expect to have a message in their inbox with details on their reward later today!

1st Place: _Evil_Banana_ - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: StayRoyal - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: Beastyhardy - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place: prophetofdoom - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: LuisitoTrecker - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: _Freed - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: LinkOFeare - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: VesperVader - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: xreact_d - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: cornelius_Jones - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

These shop vouchers can be used just like real currency in our shop. For your chance to be next months recipient of these vouchers, get voting now! You may check and see if you are on the leaderboards at https://havocmc.net/vote!

Thanks to everyone who voted over the month of July helping our server grow! Currently our Dev and Build teams are hard at work on Mine Wars and you should expect to see a beta of it in not too long if all goes well. Stay tuned!
    erm help i got banned for nothing. i didn't do any Money glitch lol

RenaRii

# savepro
    THE BOMB SCARED ME SO MUCH T-T

Status
    Not open for further replies.