• IP Copied!
  • New Rank Names Leaked!

Neugs

Okay folks! The new ranks haven't been officially announced but I bet you I can predict most of them.

I am guaranteed one of the ranks is going to be "Silver" this will be a lower level rank. I know this because during the beta testing I looked at the default vault and it said "You must purchase silver to use this row" at the bottom of the UI. Then, I am pretty positive the other ranks will be gold and diamond. That's what I think, I will be bringing you some more stuff about the EULA update later.
    -Neugs

Last edited:

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Whoops, my bad. Thanks for the correction.
    lol it will all be obvious tomorrow xD. Im looking forward to being able to speculate with you all next update, but for now- I can neither confirm nor deny any details regarding the update ;)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    lol it will all be obvious tomorrow xD. Im looking forward to being able to speculate with you all next update, but for now- I can neither confirm nor deny any details regarding the update ;)
    dont you know because you where still staff when this was announced and stuff

Neugs

Alrighty folks, it has been announced there will be 3 new ranks. Now I am almost 99% sure the ranks will be silver, gold, and diamond