• IP Copied!
  • Obituary for Steven (Stegerain)

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    It is with heavy shoulders, sweaty palms, and an aching heart that I announce the death of Steven - more commonly known in the community as Stegerain. You will be glad to know that he passed peacefully in his sleep. It seems he had an untreated case of "the Aussie" and it was terminal. He didn't tell us because he knew all we could do was watch and worry. He braved it for us; to save us from suffering.

In recent times, I was critical of Steven. Had I known he would die so soon, I would have made it up to him. I would have teased him less.

Now, a few kind words from his friends and family.

"Barbara and I and our daughters have fond memories of Steven, Gail and their children in the 70s. We went on vacation and loved attending church together. Steven was a good and kind man. My father spoke highly of him also. They were in the Men’s SS class together at Union and Steven visited and helped daddy out when daddy was terminally ill. We met with Steven then in 2005 at our dad’s home and later at Union for daddy’s funeral. Love and prayers from Barbara and Scott Winston."

"Geraimy of the Johnson family I extend my sincerest sympathy to you all. I am saddened to learn of Steven's passing. Steven was not only a co-worker he became a very close friend. I pray you will find comfort in your memories of him during happier times. I know he loved his family and was over the moon about his friends. I'm thankful he is no longer suffering and in pain. I will miss my sweet Steven very much."

"I've never heard of someone passing of the Aussie aside from Steve Irwin. I guess, now, Steven has one more thing in common with Steve. I'm sure he enjoyed that. Best wishes from the Saxons."

"I'm very sorry to her about the going home of Steven I'm so glad he was born again. I'm sure he is in awe right now for what God has made for him. Streets of gold...a mansion made by Jesus himself, can you imagine?!! All my best to his family,I'll be praying for each of you. If you need to talk or I can help you in any way please let me know, you have my phone number. I wish I could attend services but I'm unable due to the pain I'm having in my back, hop and leg since I have to have hip replacement surgery. Just know you'll be in my thoughts. Friends/Christian brothers."

"Yes, I'll take two double cheeseburgers with only ketchup. Also a whopper combo with a medium coke. That's all. Thank you. Thoughts and prayers for Steven from the Donalds family."

Please, if any of you have any condolences to make, feel free to leave them as replies to this thread. I'm sure that Steven's family will appreciate it and that he is watching from above to appreciate them himself. If you are too flustered for words, a simple "F" will do. Thank you.

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy
    Who is.... "Stegerain"?
    He was a havoc apprentice turned builder who passed away, he made some quality yet not notable builds for TMD. While the discord community enjoyed teasing him heavily, we loved him dearly and were heartstruck when news of his death reached us. We hope that a memorial can be added in the map in loving memory of our friend who, despite not building anything as recognizable as the prison or the school, helped shape the server into what it is today and without him, the map would be just a little more empty. I'll never forget his humorous attitude or the way jokes rolled off him like tears and I rest easy knowing that there is a whole community who will always remember him in all his glory.

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    He was a havoc apprentice turned builder who passed away, he made some quality yet not notable builds for TMD. While the discord community enjoyed teasing him heavily, we loved him dearly and were heartstruck when news of his death reached us. We hope that a memorial can be added in the map in loving memory of our friend who, despite not building anything as recognizable as the prison or the school, helped shape the server into what it is today and without him, the map would be just a little more empty. I'll never forget his humorous attitude or the way jokes rolled off him like tears and I rest easy knowing that there is a whole community who will always remember him in all his glory.

Well said. If there’s anything else I can get for you sir, please come back or you can order online at the Papa John’s website. Free delivery on any medium or large pizza with two toppings for a limited time only.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    How did he die? I thought he was only 13

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Everybody harassing Steg to the point where he leaves the Discord server and then makes fun of him for doing that.
    Lmao who has harassed him? And who cares if he left the discord? No one is making fun of him for that. It's his decision. This whole thing is a joke, hun. No need to get all mad.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Wtf? I talked to Stegerain today not 2 hours ago. Please either get off these forums or post relevant material. @Snakefangs2004
    Lock please, this is completely irrelevant

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy
    Thank you, sir. I know the guy isn't dead, I talked to him a couple days ago.
    It's totally normal to miss a loved one when they pass away, however, I do recommend that you try therapy at least once. I understand that the death of Stegerain is a very traumatic event but at some point you must stop denying it and begin accepting it.

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Thank you, sir. I know the guy isn't dead, I talked to him a couple days ago.
    I talked to him a couple days ago, too. I only wish I were able to talk to him now. I will cherish our last conversation about Melman from Madagascar

Last edited:

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    Despite the fact you say he is dead I talked to him a few minutes ago, did someone pull a reverse Thanos or something?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I see many of you have forgotten the definition of harassment.

Harassment- a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behavior that demeans, humiliates or embarrasses a person, and it is characteristically identified by its unlikelihood in terms of social and moral reasonableness. In the legal sense, these are behaviors that appear to be disturbing, upsetting or threatening. They evolve from discriminatory grounds, and have an effect of nullifying or impairing a person from benefiting their rights. When these behaviors become repetitive they are defined as bullying.

This is highly upsetting @Stegerain and he has stated this countless times to me, staff members, friends, and everywhere and anywhere in the discord server.