• IP Copied!
  • Obituary for Steven (Stegerain)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This is by far the funniest thread ever.

I will greatly miss our dear friend Steg. He may have have swung for the other team, but at least he hit a home run for the fire. I hope he has a fun journey through the afterlife.

(Also, for a 22 year old, he's quite a softy for letting a bunch of highschoolers writing a joke *** 'obituary' be the reason he left the server. Nibbas, he left bc Max disagreed with his gay lifestyle. Oh wellll)

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    RIP Stegerain. Who was:
    An Amazing person
    An Amazinger friend
    A Great Builder
    Someone you could rely on
    Someone you could trust
    Someone who always was, is, and always will be the best of the best.
    Goodbye Stegerain. You were (and are) amazing. ;(

(BTW this is serious.)

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    This is by far the funniest thread ever.

I will greatly miss our dear friend Steg. He may have have swung for the other team, but at least he hit a home run for the fire. I hope he has a fun journey through the afterlife.
    I’m not sure what is funny, but regardless, Steg would be happy that you continue to laugh while he is gone. All he ever wanted was for his friends to be happy. Thank you for sharing your condolences.

RIP Stegerain. Who was:
    An Amazing person
    An Amazinger friend
    A Great Builder
    Someone you could rely on
    Someone you could trust
    Someone who always was, is, and always will be the best of the best.
    Goodbye Stegerain. You were (and are) amazing. ;(

(BTW this is serious.)
    Look kid, there’s a lot going on here that you don’t understand...
    but Steg still appreciates your condolence

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Farewell Stegersaurus. Perhaps we shall meet again in another life.
    we-salute-you-you-shall-always-be-remembered-by-everyone.jpg

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Okay I'm done with this. Someone lock this damn thread already. Stop posting irrelevant crap when it is obviously giving the guy trouble and stirring up comments. Tyrion could you just lock this? Steg is a friend of mine on the server and I'm tired of this bull****. (Sorry about the curses I'm just ticked off)
    @_TyrionLannister

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Okay I'm done with this. Someone lock this damn thread already. Stop posting irrelevant crap when it is obviously giving the guy trouble and stirring up comments. Tyrion could you just lock this? Steg is a friend of mine on the server and I'm tired of this bull****. (Sorry about the curses I'm just ticked off)
    @_TyrionLannister
    There is nothing lockable in this thread and it shall remain open

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Until someone says something that can ACTUALLY be deemed lockable I will keep it open
    But at that point, of course, the offending message can just be deleted :) because this thread is for jokes and if anyone wants to make it toxic, it’s not a reflection of the thread itself, but rather a reflection of the individual offending message

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    @_TyrionLannister
    There is nothing offensive or wrong with this thread, as I’ve stated before. Please re-read the rules.

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    (Oh gosh get ready, OSK's activating his Mega Rant Ability AGAIN)
    (Once again not taking a side,, unless common sense counts.)
    Good gosh this started as a decent, and normal thread and is now degenerated into a to lock or not to lock situation, like literally WHAT is happening. Is this a try not to be ticked off challenge? For like the 50th time or something this thread isn't "irrelevant" and "full of crap" as ThunderDragon3 said.
    @ThunderDragon3 1. This is not BS this is a normal forum
    2. It clearly isn't giving him a problem because HE isn't complaining about it. If it was, he would complain about it. Steg doesn't need you to stick up for him. He can do that for himself.
    3. Being "pissed off" doesn't give you an excuse to swear. And no one get on me because I'm PG12 because I'm not. I'm only saying this because the logic is complete garbage. (And before getting on me for this and handing me my Warning Card or whatever, I didn't say he's garbage, the logic however is.)
    @BryceBAM Get this man an award for common sense, @ThunderDragon3, take a look at his post QUITE CLEARLY STATING that it is not the thread but rather the individual.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    This thread was literally a joke and people are calling for it to be locked. If you can give me 3 good reasons why I should lock it I’ll look at the rules and come to the same conclusion that there is still nothing wrong with it. Goodnight all

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy
    This thread was literally a joke and people are calling for it to be locked. If you can give me 3 good reasons why I should lock it I’ll look at the rules and come to the same conclusion that there is still nothing wrong with it. Goodnight all
    Reason 1, it hasn't been locked before, maybe it'll do something cool?

Reason 2, It'll get a nice golden padlock by the name, clearly signifying something very epic

Reason 3, Idk, you get to say that you've locked x amount of threads +1 I guess.|

I hope this suffices as grounds enough to lock it, thank you very much

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Reason 1, it hasn't been locked before, maybe it'll do something cool?

Reason 2, It'll get a nice golden padlock by the name, clearly signifying something very epic

Reason 3, Idk, you get to say that you've locked x amount of threads +1 I guess.|

I hope this suffices as grounds enough to lock it, thank you very much
    Alright that's it! Thread Locked! oh wait Jk there is still NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST