• IP Copied!
  • Obituary for Steven (Stegerain)

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I see many of you have forgotten the definition of harassment.

Harassment- a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behavior that demeans, humiliates or embarrasses a person, and it is characteristically identified by its unlikelihood in terms of social and moral reasonableness. In the legal sense, these are behaviors that appear to be disturbing, upsetting or threatening. They evolve from discriminatory grounds, and have an effect of nullifying or impairing a person from benefiting their rights. When these behaviors become repetitive they are defined as bullying.

This is highly upsetting @Stegerain and he has stated this countless times to me, staff members, friends, and everywhere and anywhere in the discord server.

Your definition actually doesn't fit anything in this thread. Please move on and stop complaining by making something out of nothing.

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy

Harassment- a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behavior that demeans, humiliates or embarrasses a person, and it is characteristically identified by its unlikelihood in terms of social and moral reasonableness. In the legal sense, these are behaviors that appear to be disturbing, upsetting or threatening. They evolve from discriminatory grounds, and have an effect of nullifying or impairing a person from benefiting their rights. When these behaviors become repetitive they are defined as bullying.

This is highly upsetting @Stegerain and he has stated this countless times to me, staff members, friends, and everywhere and anywhere in the discord server.

"It is commonly understood as behavior that demeans, humiliates or embarrasses a person" this neither demeans, humiliates, or embarrassing to anyone. Seeing as how we are not in court, the legal sense is kinda irrelevant isn't? And before you say that "this is embarrassing to Stegerain" or something of the sort please note that multiple moderators have already said that this post can't be taken down, clearly it doesn't embarrass steggy man enough to garner a takedown. I understand that you want a staff position, but this is kissing their asses and it's kinda pathetic man, you used to be so cool, I'm saddened to see that your spirit has been broken by the heartless denial of the warm approving gaze of the Staff team.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    There is nothing lockable about this thread as my fellow moderator and associate Rocco stated. It will stay open and unlocked unless this continues to spark arguments.

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    To Mindblaster007: And I see you have forgotten the definition of annoying.
    annoying
    adjective
    an·noy·ing | \ ə-ˈnȯi-iŋ \
    Definition of annoying
    : causing vexation or irritation : causing annoyance : IRRITATING
    Synonyms for annoying
    Synonyms
    abrasive, aggravating, bothersome, carking, chafing, disturbing, exasperating,frustrating, galling, irksome, irritating, maddening, nettlesome, nettling, peeving,pesky, pestiferous, pestilent, pestilential, pesty, plaguey (also plaguy), rankling,rebarbative, riling, vexatious, vexing, mindblaster007.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900

They're not gonna change, mind.
    I don't know what caused this stuff to happen, but it's getting out of hand.

They don't see the problem because they consider it good fun and comedy. But this is at the expense of Steg's happiness in the server. I mean, he barely wants to get on anymore because of stuff like this. It's sad, but there's not much we can do.

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    I’m gonna state that I made this thread for the jokes and I disprove of further arguments. I request that further arguments be deleted instead of locking the thread because it’s not my fault that this is happening and my thread shouldn’t be punished as a result. Since I’m here, I’ll make a joke.

All right, I know one joke. Um, there's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...
    Well, he doesn't walk up, he swims up.
    Well, actually, the mollusk isn't moving, he's in one place. And then the sea cucumber, well, they...

I mixed up. There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. None of them were walking, so forget that...

There was this mollusk and he walks up to a sea cucumber. Normally they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke, everyone talks. So just then, the sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says, "With fronds like these, who needs anenomes?"

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108

Quit being the joke police you thot

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    This "joke" is one of the many reasons Steg doesn't want to be on here. None of you know when to quit, do you?
    Was referring specifically to this thread as a whole being an obituary for him. I haven't been active whatsoever in the havoc discord for probably months before today, so idk what form the cyberbullying took.

Dw though, the joke police already struck down on me with all their fury: https://imgur.com/a/tpw76CF

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Well we may not know when to quit, but we sure know when steg did.
    People like you are what's wrong with the server.

Bullying a member to the point of leaving. I'm actually pretty disappointed in all of you.
    Is this what y'all want members that would end up joining the server forums to see?

I get he wasn't always a good member. But this is some bull****.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Was referring specifically to this thread as a whole being an obituary for him. I haven't been active whatsoever in the havoc discord for probably months before today, so idk what form the cyberbullying took.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I completely understand the humor without context to the larger situation.

In the Discord, a lot of the members that were mostly around the meme channel constantly picked at Steg's mistakes. Sometimes he deserved it, sometimes he didn't.
    But the thing is that they kept picking at those mistakes like they did no wrong. This happened constantly.
    Thus, Steg left because he got fed up with being treated like garbage. I don't blame him tbh. Who'd wanna stay around for this kind of treatment?

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy
    People like you are what's wrong with the server.

Bullying a member to the point of leaving. I'm actually pretty disappointed in all of you.
    Is this what y'all want members that would end up joining the server forums to see?

I get he wasn't always a good member. But this is some bull****.
    Dang I thought I had made it pretty clear that was joke. do I need to start adding /s to the end of my jokes so people like you can determine that I'm being sarcastic?

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Dang I thought I had made it pretty clear that was joke. do I need to start adding /s to the end of my jokes so people like you can determine that I'm being sarcastic?
    You know people can't read emotion through text, right? It doesn't work like that.

But nice backpedaling btw.

BryceBAM

Titan
    MagicApollo
    MagicApollo MagicApollo
    Remember that this thread is to be replied to with condolences for our dearly beloved Stegerain. It isn’t for joke policing. You can make your own thread on joke policing, or just go to soup’s related thread. Steg wouldn’t want us to argue here.

SSSoupy

Champion
    SSSoupy
    SSSoupy SSSoupy
    Remember that this thread is to be replied to with condolences for our dearly beloved Stegerain. It isn’t for joke policing. You can make your own thread on joke policing, or just go to soup’s related thread. Steg wouldn’t want us to argue here.
    Bless his kind soul, I miss him so much