• IP Copied!
  • Old mechanics

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Hello gamers i would like to mention the old mechanics im not asking for this to be implanted but asking it to be considered I do realize this was asked many times but i would like old mechanics from old pvp to be added to TMDC and only tmdc because it is classic if its called tmd classic you should add this mechanic back. Also the katana bleed mechanic was wonderful! I dont know if this is in tmdc but might as well mention it The old amputation system it would give the classical feeling even more Higher walker spawns would be nice to bring some more challenges. On the other hand running from people spamming gbars be like this (click image)

Attachments

• b0fc303d7ca59cfc4da9dfc896f65f523a2d0553caedddd9e7be95eb9d52243b_1.jpg
      b0fc303d7ca59cfc4da9dfc896f65f523a2d0553caedddd9e7be95eb9d52243b_1.jpg
      39.4 KB · Views: 21
    Last edited:

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Hello gamers i would like to mention the old mechanics im not asking for this to be implanted but asking it to be considered I do realize this was asked many times but i would like old mechanics from old pvp to be added to TMDC and only tmdc because it is classic if its called tmd classic you should add this mechanic back. Also the katana bleed mechanic was wonderful! I dont know if this is in tmdc but might as well mention it The old amputation system it would give the classical feeling even more Higher walker spawns would be nice to bring some more challenges. On the other hand running from people spamming gbars be like this (click image)
    I don't know about TMDC, but for regular TMD, bleeding would be nice, as well as amputation. And more walkers!

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    I don't know about TMDC, but for regular TMD, bleeding would be nice, as well as amputation. And more walkers!
    Very very true but im coming from the idea of tmdc should be completely original and while the tmd pvp and pve are being updated with new mechanics but i do agree with you strongly!

Runkelpokk

Very very true but im coming from the idea of tmdc should be completely original and while the tmd pvp and pve are being updated with new mechanics but i do agree with you strongly!
    i feel like amputations wont fit into classic snice its all about pvp there they would be great for pve

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    i feel like amputations wont fit into classic snice its all about pvp there they would be great for pve
    Classic can be turned into much more then pvp It could be turned into the complete original Nothing new just original though!

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Personally, I wonder if theres a way we could implement some old mechanics and maybe improve or add on to existing mechanics. That way we could attempt to appease to both sides.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    TMDC isnt for you its for OG's and dont ruin it again. The way TMDC is right now is perfect for the target audience including myself and shouldnt be changed.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    TMDC isnt for you its for OG's and dont ruin it again. The way TMDC is right now is perfect for the target audience including myself and shouldnt be changed.
    Honestly im not speaking for myself? If you dont agree then quit but more people would agree then disagree

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Honestly im not speaking for myself? If you dont agree then quit but more people would agree then disagree
    tmdc is not for new players. Its not supposed to be a hardcore experience, its for a group of players who know how to play.