• IP Copied!
  • Old Shop Items are Back!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Everyone calm down about the EULA. There is indeed a modified minecraft launcher known as SquidHQ which will bypass the blacklist.
    Would i need this launcher cause im not big on that. Anyway im pretty sure the ranks of hy*** and mine*** (if its still up) give actuall gameplay bonuses so they have some method (unless they are complient)

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Look I have noticed a trend after reading several of these posts about people worrying the EULA will shut HavocMc down. But what a lot of you are failing to see is that it was either continue to abide by EULA and have to shut down because of monetary issues or revert back and (by being a bit shady) keep the server open for all of you guys to play on.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Look I have noticed a trend after reading several of these posts about people worrying the EULA will shut HavocMc down. But what a lot of you are failing to see is that it was either continue to abide by EULA and have to shut down because of monetary issues or revert back and (by being a bit shady) keep the server open for all of you guys to play on.
    Oh my gosh, let this thread DIE. xD

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█░▄▄ ▒▒▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█ ▒▒█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▒▒▒▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░█ ▒▒▒▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█ ▒▒▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▒▒▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Super late to the party, so im going from Titan to Immortal with no benefit changes yeah? Its late right now so IDK if I misread or if my 'tism is acting up again