• IP Copied!
  • Old Shop Items are Back!

IgnitingIce

Owner
    IgnitingIce
    IgnitingIce IgnitingIce
    We won't be needing to put the server in offline mode to accomplish this. The server will be staying in online mode, and ideally, it'll be like nothing has changed. I'm excited for you guys to see the updates we've got planned for the next few months!

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    We won't be needing to put the server in offline mode to accomplish this. The server will be staying in online mode, and ideally, it'll be like nothing has changed. I'm excited for you guys to see the updates we've got planned for the next few months!
    If the server will even be up anymore in the next few months.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Jacob, you're stepping on thin ice.
    Microjangsoft will catch what you're doing and you'll just sit and enjoy the fireworks, by the looks of it.
    I strongly urge you to reconsider what you're doing.
    Yes, please. For the sake of the server, just give it a chance. It has barely been two weeks. You can't expect results immediately. If the update was better developed and planned well, the outcome would have probably been more smooth. Just please. Think about this..

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    Can I get my money for my rank because otherwise Ill go to mojang and get yall blacklisted

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Can I get my rank refunded? I dont play tmd anymore. Ign Tqns rank mythical
    Can I get my money for my rank because otherwise Ill go to mojang and get yall blacklisted
    When you purchased the rank, you agreed to our terms and conditions. It's included in these terms and conditions that there will be no refunds. It's like purchasing a game console then, a few months or years later, wanting to return it and get your money back when you're bored of the console.
    "3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments" "5. You agree to everything listed above and below. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED". You can review those terms further on your own time, base point is this: There are no refunds. And threats/blackmail will never help your case(s) in life.