• IP Copied!
  • Old Shop Items are Back!

Ashr12

Mythical
    Ashr12
    Ashr12 Ashr12
    We won't be needing to put the server in offline mode to accomplish this. The server will be staying in online mode, and ideally, it'll be like nothing has changed. I'm excited for you guys to see the updates we've got planned for the next few months!
    You say next few months... Do you mean more will come to TMD before August?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Ok let me get this straight. we recieved a notice from mojang telling the server to become EULA compliant or face being blacklisted.
    OK easy choice- become compliant. update occurs to implement those as well as other very strong and long awaited changed (like tmd classic).

Between then and now you have found a way to sidestep being blacklisted which will be implemented to counter the possibility of being blacklisted by mojang. now everything will revert to normal and minewars has priority? (maybe in tandom with fixing up tmd- classic)

I guess im seeing if i correctly understand what is happening.

thanks - general2673

also forgive the phrasing- though I dont know the details this is a really ballsy play. rather than roll over because of microsoft ur going with a way to "bypass" the blacklist which in my eyes means getting blacklisted and cheating microsoft their shutdown LMAO. you all have my respect.
    @_Nickk @Jacobg1998 @Ignitinglce

long live the mining dead!
    LONG LIVE HAVOCMC!!!
    #TMDForever #Minewars #HavocMC #F*@$YouMicrosoft #HavocHorizons #LongLiveHavocMC

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    So just to be clear, if you have a rank (i have Chapmion) when the ranks revert, i'd get a $34.99 voucher?

Guardianblade
    Guardianblade Guardianblade
    When will the gamemode "no way out" release?!?!? I keep asking for it but no one answers or say something, or even care!

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    When will the gamemode "no way out" release?!?!? I keep asking for it but no one answers or say something, or even care!

BlackOps050 Im shooting for beta maybe around December but it may be early next year at the current moment the developers and a good amount of the build team are busy with minears and fixing some current bugs.