• IP Copied!
  • Our Plans for the Summer

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I'm down with the idea of removing pains and medpacks. I like the realism aspect, I'm fine with keeping antis for walker bites and I'm also okay with keeping bandages if they do like food and heal a couple hearts per intake. I like a challenge in game and making medical items a rarity would definitely bring on a new challenge same with making food items a little more rare.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I'm down with the idea of removing pains and medpacks. I like the realism aspect, I'm fine with keeping antis for walker bites and I'm also okay with keeping bandages if they do like food and heal a couple hearts per intake. I like a challenge in game and making medical items a rarity would definitely bring on a new challenge same with making food items a little more rare.

If Y'all do that, do it to the realism tmd servers, also, you never got back on the post that got 30+ upvotes for tmdop, or changing tmdc, pls ive been waiting for a month jbently chan

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    ^^^^
    that but also
    removing meds i think he is joking, no ones THAT stupid to actually think they should be entirely removed
    I wouldn't say stupid, but I guess it might be a joke
    I was kind of joking at first, but at the same time, maybe it would be for the best. Then people could find something new to complain about, and freshen up the forums a bit.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    If Y'all do that, do it to the realism tmd servers, also, you never got back on the post that got 30+ upvotes for tmdop, or changing tmdc, pls ive been waiting for a month jbently chan
    I have no issue with making tmdc op as that is what people have requested. However we have a priority list at the moment with mine wars, tmd, map maker, and horizons. We have multiple task going on at once and the development team is very busy with the main objectives.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I have no issue with making tmdc op as that is what people have requested. However we have a priority list at the moment with mine wars, tmd, map maker, and horizons. We have multiple task going on at once and the development team is very busy with the main objectives.

TY for responding, I was told tmd op was "never coming back - guarantee" by a helper, so I asked that out of worry

also no worries, take your time

NeoDualism

This is a very good thing. I was really disappointed when the server rebranded itself to Havoc and lost a massive chunk of playerbase. I missed 2015-esque mining dead for a long time. Hopefully this revives some of the playerbase

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Lol

Also, to seuboi, I agree. These walkers hit like a fly! They need to be buffed, or decrease armor values. Walker hit values:
    Full HP: 2 hits
    Leather with Full: 3 hits
    Military with full: 3 hits
    Riot with full: 4 hits
    Jugg with full: 5 hits
    Bites: 2 hits