• IP Copied!
  • Our Plans for the Summer

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Very happy with this news. Seems like the owners are listening to the community and we appreciate it! Thanks to all involved in these updates, especially the builders! I’ve never really played minewars much, but I will probably try it out once it updates.

THANK YOU for listening and communicating with the community!!!!

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Hi, I understand that the content team have a lot at hand, although, I believe that many players would very much want a Map Maker server, or at least the chance to export their builds to a singleplayer world. I'm unsure the current status of Map Maker, although if possible, and as it may seem, Map Maker will not be coming back, from my point of view. So, as aforementioned, I would like to see at least a chance to export their builds, if Map Maker is to be abolished from Havoc.
    EDIT:
    Not sure whether or not it's coming back, though, see the thread I made.
    https://havocmc.net/threads/in-regards-to-map-maker.6212/

Last edited:

DeleteThisAcc

Mythical
    DeleteThisAcc
    DeleteThisAcc DeleteThisAcc
    is minewars going to be focused more around quests and story line, or fighting mobs, players, etc?
    A combination of both, past level 5 anyone can fight anybody and won't be limited to allegiances like "Jedi" and "Sith". Mobs will play a huge part in not only quest objectives but also in getting weapons as this will be a primary source of income. But if by your question you mean best way to level up then that'll still be by doing quests.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    A combination of both, past level 5 anyone can fight anybody and won't be limited to allegiances like "Jedi" and "Sith". Mobs will play a huge part in not only quest objectives but also in getting weapons as this will be a primary source of income. But if by your question you mean best way to level up then that'll still be by doing quests.

So jedi can kill jedi eh? and vice versa?

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Two things

Is conquest coming back?

and

To shift the focus to TMD, doesn't the focus have to be on something else for a while?

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    so the only thing that's really coming for tmd is a refocus on tmd? huh?
    but mw is getting updates and not tmd?
    i hope u just left out that tmd will have some better updates bc rn its as dead as mw and just a refocus might not bring that back lol

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    so the only thing that's really coming for tmd is a refocus on tmd? huh?
    but mw is getting updates and not tmd?
    i hope u just left out that tmd will have some better updates bc rn its as dead as mw and just a refocus might not bring that back lol

Preach.