• IP Copied!
  • players+staff havocmc face reveals

Status
    Not open for further replies.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    ok i swear this is my last forum post about anything related to this but i made it out of anyone that pm me on discord or posted a photo of them in the last forum post. dont hate on any of these people everyone is so beautiful inside and out xoxo <3 <3 <3

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    when the staff spend more time doing face reveals than actually fixing the dying server. #inb4ban

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    What is your issue? It’s annoying for you to leave the staff team satisfied, then you complain about everything and insults them.

I'm right though? Explain to me what the staff team has done in the last month to dramatically improve the server for the better. Go ahead - tell me. Builders don't count - so don't try to pull the "we rebuilt the map" stuff. I'm talking about Helper+

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    when the staff spend more time doing face reveals than actually fixing the dying server. #inb4ban
    Lol it's not the staff... it's literally 2Lily just making a video that HAPPENS to have the staff in it. It's not like they're going out of their way to do the face reveals. Oof.

Also, considering the crap the server is currently going thru, the staff are working their tails off to fix the mess.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    I'm right though? Explain to me what the staff team has done in the last month to dramatically improve the server for the better. Go ahead - tell me. Builders don't count - so don't try to pull the "we rebuilt the map" stuff. I'm talking about Helper+
    You don’t need to say it in such a mean way. Stop changing the subject. You were mean and rude and that’s it. There was no need to be that mean.

Lost even more respect.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    You don’t need to say it in such a mean way. Stop changing the subject. You were mean and rude and that’s it. There was no need to be that mean.

Lost even more respect.

How was I mean? I didn't call anybody names. I didn't disrespect anybody, I stated a fact.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    How was I mean? I didn't call anybody names. I didn't disrespect anybody, I stated a fact.
    You stated a way that you were making fun of the staff team. Can they not have fun? Are they not volunteers? Do they not have lives? So you’re saying they can have a life because havocmc was more important? They are volunteers, treat them with respect.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    I literally stated that they are spending more time doing face reveals than fixing a DYING server. I'm expressing CONCERN.
    A concern of people enjoying their life? To have a life I must say. They aren’t your servents. Tbh most of them can’t help. It doesn’t help you are complaining about them. Treat humans like they have a life.

And that is not concern, that is COMPLAINING.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    A concern of people enjoying their life? To have a life I must say. They aren’t your servents. Tbh most of them can’t help. It doesn’t help you are complaining about them. Treat humans like they have a life.

And that is not concern, that is COMPLAINING.

You seem to forget that I was once a Sr.Mod and Community Manager - so I know.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    You seem to forget that I was once a Sr.Mod and Community Manager - so I know.
    I never forgot bud. I legit said it in another post before this.

That doesn’t mean you have to treat them like they have no life. Why would you want others to experience what you experienced? Are you that selfish to not improve the staff? When you leave the staff, you shouldn’t just start complaining about every little thing they did wrong AFTER you leave.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Staff, please lock this. Michael can continue this conversation in PM if he chooses. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.