• IP Copied!
  • players+staff havocmc face reveals

Status
    Not open for further replies.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Staff, please lock this. Michael can continue this conversation in PM if he chooses. Thank you.
    Why lock it when no one told me to bring it into PM yet?

Why waste a lock when I can PM him just so he can ignore me?

Way to run away from it. Don’t lock it over him. Don’t lock a good conservation for no one else to read and see his points. Don’t lock something that he is trying to hide. Don’t lock that other thread either if he says to.

Don’t limit free speech from a person who is trying to criticize someone else’s comments on a Minecraft forums. Don’t lock it because I disagree. Don’t lock it because he doesn’t want to respond. Don’t lock a perfectly good thread. Don’t lock it for no rule break.
    ———-a few minutes later——
    Ohh wait, you CANT message him. I see what he did there. I can’t even message him. I don’t have the ability to continue this conservation. Stop trying to shut it down.

Just please, don’t lock it.

Last edited:

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    You could of fixed the server peach. We both know how the backstage works. Why you here showing your “concerns” more like starting drama.

You resigned didn’t you? How about maybe comeback to the staff team and do something about it, hotrod!

Don't want to - and no I couldn't. Because the issues that I couldn't fix go back to the the Owners. I'm not trying to start drama. You don't know how the "backstage" works here.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    You could of fixed the server peach. We both know how the backstage works. Why you here showing your “concerns” more like starting drama.

You resigned didn’t you? How about maybe comeback to the staff team and do something about it, hotrod!

"You could of fixed the server peach." Describe "fix", you mean Server Bugs? That is the owners doing.

'We both know how the backstage works." You were never in the "backstage", don't act like you know it. You also reneged yourself, you said "both know how the backstage works" Then next post, "Because their is no stage." You know nothing of what is happening, lay off.

Handout

"You could of fixed the server peach." Describe "fix", you mean Server Bugs? That is the owners doing.

'We both know how the backstage works." You were never in the "backstage", don't act like you know it. You also reneged yourself, you said "both know how the backstage works" Then next post, "Because their is no stage." You know nothing of what is happening, lay off.

Only thing you know is how to be bias. As in fix meant as in staff team. You obviously didn’t read anything. Since peach was throwing shade at the staff team that he ran for X amount of days.

Not much ever went on, only communication staff have is over completely different website. That anybody ever talked in. Usually its just “wanna play hypixel” or “anybody wanna teamspeak”. Also just Helpers reporting suspected cheaters. Now go back into your competitive matchmaking.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Only thing you know is how to be bias. As in fix meant as in staff team. You obviously didn’t read anything. Since peach was throwing shade at the staff team that he ran for X amount of days.

Not much ever went on, only communication staff have is over completely different website. That anybody ever talked in. Usually its just “wanna play hypixel” or “anybody wanna teamspeak”. Also just Helpers reporting suspected cheaters. Now go back into your competitive matchmaking.

Wrong - Who are you again? You know nothing, you're just here to stir up drama. Everything you say contradicts itself, like a five year old who just learned to type. You're most likely an old, demoted staff member who is still angry because you got kicked out for being abusive and you couldn't hand out punishments to players who insulted your skin. Don't be angry because your garbage, be angry because nobody will put you in the trash can where you belong. As for incineration, please give me specific time stamps, dates, instances, and server locations that he abused. I'll be waiting. :) (P.S, I did fix the staff team, I am the reason It didn't crash sooner)

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Wrong - Who are you again? You know nothing, you're just here to stir up drama. Everything you say contradicts itself, like a five year old who just learned to type. You're most likely an old, demoted staff member who is still angry because you got kicked out for being abusive and you couldn't hand out punishments to players who insulted your skin. Don't be angry because your garbage, be angry because nobody will put you in the trash can where you belong. As for incineration, please give me specific time stamps, dates, instances, and server locations that he abused. I'll be waiting. :) (P.S, I did fix the staff team, I am the reason It didn't crash sooner)
    Have you thought about how you insult them and others players is making the server crash more?

Why would you want to crash the server you worked hard to not? Let me guess, you left just so you can see it burn.

And stop being a hypocrite.

Handout

Why you mad bro? Also, what’s fixed, tell me? Who’s the staff member that got kicked out for punishing a player insulting over a skin. I never abused, I was good boy. I said he was bias, he turned his head so his friends/teams could break server rules.

You having withdraws from hypixel? I’ll find someone just like you so you can both be garbage at the game. Just kidding!

OMEGALUL

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    I'm right though? Explain to me what the staff team has done in the last month to dramatically improve the server for the better. Go ahead - tell me. Builders don't count - so don't try to pull the "we rebuilt the map" stuff. I'm talking about Helper+
    Staff didn't make the video.. it takes 3 seconds to upload a photo. I got majority of photos from the last staff face reveal. Staff should not need to be on the server 24/7 that's sad if they have to dedicated every single second of their lives to moderating and contributing to a server. Every single staff currently I believe are doing an amazing job.

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie

Don't want to - and no I couldn't. Because the issues that I couldn't fix go back to the the Owners. I'm not trying to start drama. You don't know how the "backstage" works here.
    Stop contradicting yourself saying staff should be fixing issues then say that only owners can.
    Last time I checked this is a minecraft server.. staff are people who can do whatever they want. Takes 3 seconds to upload a photo to PLEASE the players cuz so many are curious to see what they look like. That benefits community correct? lmao focus on yourself not what others are doing. smh

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Stop contradicting yourself saying staff should be fixing issues then say that only owners can.
    Last time I checked this is a minecraft server.. staff are people who can do whatever they want. Takes 3 seconds to upload a photo to PLEASE the players cuz so many are curious to see what they look like. That benefits community correct? lmao focus on yourself not what others are doing. smh
    Staff didn't make the video.. it takes 3 seconds to upload a photo. I got majority of photos from the last staff face reveal. Staff should not need to be on the server 24/7 that's sad if they have to dedicated every single second of their lives to moderating and contributing to a server. Every single staff currently I believe are doing an amazing job.
    <3 preach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.