• IP Copied!
  • players+staff havocmc face reveals

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    You seem to forget that I was once a Sr.Mod and Community Manager - so I know.
    You also seem to know what's best for the server... So, I have a proposal: rejoin the team so you can fix it yourself (cuz you're making it seem like you're the only one who knows what the problem is), or, stop bashing them.

That's not sarcastic. I'm dead serious. If you sincerely believe the server is plummeting because you left, come back. You were somewhat okay as a Community Manager, so why not do it again? Life shouldn't matter, either, as staff should dedicate ALL of it, 24/7/365. Hey, at least I knew when to quot yappin' ;)

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    You also seem to know what's best for the server... So, I have a proposal: rejoin the team so you can fix it yourself (cuz you're making it seem like you're the only one who knows what the problem is), or, stop bashing them.

That's not sarcastic. I'm dead serious. If you sincerely believe the server is plummeting because you left, come back. You were somewhat okay as a Community Manager, so why not do it again? Life shouldn't matter, either, as staff should dedicate ALL of it, 24/7/365. Hey, at least I knew when to quot yappin' ;)
    i see what you mean about peach now /: my b cat

Status
    Not open for further replies.