• Total voters

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Explicit

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me on discord Luke#7663

I fully agree with this post Declan.

I've recently started playing in-game a bit more and I have seen how bad this staff team actually is. I'm usually the one defending them but this time I am not. I will be giving 'constructive criticism' because it seems like they bloody need some.

Lets get started with discord. Today I went on the discord, there was someone spamming random links. I @ about 5-6 staff members, even PM'd a few on discord and no response. Its stupid how inactive you guys are, as staff are meant to care about the server and make it an enjoyable place. For gods sake do it otherwise the server will go no where. Even in game, I witnessed so many rule breakers and no staff to deal with it. Its utterly stupid, if you are going to higher staff make sure they are active and they actively care.

During mine and @Chris_XP 's time as staff we were active as hell. You couldn't separate us and the server. We both played like it was out paid job. Thats when the staff team was at its best. When the staff play and enjoy the game, like we did, it makes the server so much better because you have active staff monitoring in-game and the forums. Countless other servers have active staff who are active on discord, teamspeak, forums and in game. Your team just isn't and something needs to be done ASAP. Otherwise things will take a turn for the worse.

I talked to a recent resigned staff member, I asked him why he resigned. His response actually had me in shock, "I quit because nothing is getting done". His exact words. Staff members are seeing that its dying, get your **** together. He also said "multiple staff agree with what I did, but are too scared to say it because they might get demoted". WHAT THE HELL?! You guys need to grow some balls and say something. You guys have a better chance to contact the owners than us regular players so use that to get their *** in gear. He also said "I quit because I felt like no new updates were being made, and bugs were popping out every 5s. I felt like maybe if I left the team, it'll be like a standpoint that says 'If nothing can get fixed, then STAFF/players will leave' "

Earlier today, I was in teamspeak requesting help. I am still sitting here after almost 2 hours of waiting yet no staff. Come on.... No staff active on teamspeak? Get your team together!

A server I previously worked on, the developers would actively engage with the community which worked wonders and needs to be done. As the only developer is @_Nickk he should interact actively on all platforms talking to players. He doesn't even allow people to see his forum wall. Tells a lot doesn't it?

If the owners aren't active, why not employ a manager to do all the things the owner won't. Someone who cares about the server either from within the team or hire them outside the server.

One bug for example. June. Wow okay guys, development has been on a halt for ages.

@Zendrack - Thank you <3

3690e6f5da1883cec734aabb11f3ce0d.png

0fe81430d8b90fc131c3c66ab6091e93.png

9aaba4bbd834cb551f601f28dc480616.png

d37e76246e38448047a5863aa92e8294.png

fe595389fa52a2fb5fd3894815242ec1.png

https://gyazo.com/12192355a9cd1084fe1b7b75d14dccdd - LOL
    Listen - Please.
    @IgnitingIce @Jacobg2011 @UnknownMelody @_Nickk @Katitude

Last edited:

xdeclanlee

****in staff man
    looks like me quitting was the best choice. staff really dont give any ****s about us players anymore. nick knows server is dying and thats that, ****ing kill it already, stop giving it a slow and painful death. havent u got enough money off of us yet?

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    ****in staff man
    looks like me quitting was the best choice. staff really dont give any ****s about us players anymore. nick knows server is dying and thats that, ****ing kill it already, stop giving it a slow and painful death. havent u got enough money off of us yet?

They shouldn't kill it. They should put work into it and fix it. That would keep them and the player base happy. The last thing we all want is for tmd to die.

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Staff/player connection was key to this community, at least it was when I was still staff.

The more people you conversed with, the more your reputation grew and the more people knew you were looking out for them. The problem is you can only talk with a few people at a time, so if you just barged into a largely populated server and said, "Hey, what's up guys," you'd likely get some greetings back and a few questions about bugs and such. However, with all the messages coming through, it was hard to get personal with people and solve problems at the same time. Not only that, you couldn't get a chance to actually play on the server. That's why I kept on Hell Night so often, I could moderate chat during the wait for the game to start and when it did, that's when I could get close to my team, usually consisting of 3-4 players. At the same time, I could catch hackers if they appeared (however, being only a Helper with no solid commands and a crappy 4GB ram computer didn't help too much with that). Not only did I develop a bond between players and staff, but I was also able to clean up a bit of foulness from toxic players that annoyed me when I was still just a regular member. That was my reason for becoming a staff member. Then real life started getting busier. I think that's what most people don't understand; staff have lives too and can't bother to be on Havoc 24/7. We're (or rather they're) not paid to answer questions, we're not professionals. We're regular people who have a few more privileges because we've expressed how much we wanted to help others here, and went the extra mile to type up an application. Somewhere along the line, people began to think that we were hired purely to take care of things. Of course we're gonna attempt to do something about it, but as Helpers, we just report it to higher staff. We don't have the ability to fix things right away, besides chat related things. And with all the reports coming in from Helpers, upper staff just keep getting piled on with problems to solve, and that pile keeps on growing larger and larger, which just means less time to spend engaging with players, causing this whole cycle to repeat itself. I started to lose interest, as I didn't feel as I felt I couldn't uphold my duties without being crammed with work outside of Havoc or getting bored sitting in a safe zone for an hour looking over chat. That's why I resigned.

I believe that game modes that involve small teams such as Hell Night would be a huge life saver for Havoc. The match is stretched out over a long enough period of time that you can still interact with teammates while also getting into some intense standoffs. As there are rewards for winning in Hell Night, I found most of the modders to be there, using tracers or similar things. I was able to report them for suspicious activity and they would be watched, eventually finding solid evidence to be banned. Hell Night solved most of the issues not addressing bugs for regular TMD. However, if you got close enough to your teammates during Hell Night, you could set up teams with them in TMD. Then you start exploring and finding bugs and possibly other toxic players, allowing you to clean things up while also in general having fun.

I feel like the main reason for people coming here is to try to gain Jugg and Legendary weapons and such. But what happens then? I know I got bored of playing on the regular servers when I accumulated all that.

I guess the point of what I've been trying to say through this ranting is that there aren't enough times when both staff and players were really connected to the server, rather than just trying to have the best loot. The server's more PvP based than anything, so teamwork seems to be often discouraged besides in Hell Night, when you actually have to work together to achieve top placings. Maybe events in regular TMD would help, or something even better in my opinion would be to implement the TMD Realism server that was mentioned, but never seen besides the beta last year. It wasn't very popular, but I think that might change with all the new players who haven't had a chance to experience that.

Anyway, I know I haven't been active at all recently, so I figured I'd post this. Thanks for taking the time to read my rant of jumbled ideas, if you did :D

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    The server dying because of the staff (not everyone in the staff) some staff member (i wont give her/his name) just ban people without good proof , he/she can't screenshare people , and the other staff member don't realy care

2 mounth ago i just guess where someone was , i kill him he was recording , and i get ban , no screenshare , no one staff member ask me for something , i get unban and the staff member who ban me have apologized now it's ok , but i just guess where was someone he record and i get ban , so you can get ban easily without good proof , who want to play on a server where you can easily get ban ?

Other people are like "The new map suck i hate it the old map was so better gnagnagna huh huhuhuhuhuh.."
    The new map isnt bad , this map is just different , if you don't like it , ok , but don't say it's why the server dying

xDeclanLee or (other big player) are often in front of berx full jugg with 2 other full jugg , you try to get out of berx you just get rekt , you want to fight near berx at prison ? they all coming to rekt u with golden barret
    Who want to get rekt by big titan unlimited money guys

You , the guys who reading me , you think i defend havoc mc ? No
    I love realism apocalypse game (and i love the walking dead too) , looting abandonned place with dangerous zombie , get scared when you see a human coming near you with a gun , run away , get bitten by a zombie , cut ur arm (old player will remember this)
    And i think the mining dead is not a realism survival server anymore , you spawn , everyone is at a safezone , everyone buy a lot of pains and full riot full gear op and everyone fighting like in a call of duty
    Do you think a survival server should be a call of duty like ?? i don't think so
    Ok you don't want to play call of duty , random tp and explore a big world and survive :D !! ... (2 minut later) -_-
    your already full riot with barret and spass and a lot of munition and killing all zombie and it's boring , other people are not so dangerous , you easily kill him , oh he got a mythical rank , he can tp back where i am , full geared (full jugg obviously ..) And kill me

Thanks if you read me , sorry for my realy bad grammar i'm a "..f**ing french f**got.."

Brendannn

Brendannn
    Brendannn Brendannn
    Bummer to see so many members leaving!

Personally I don't play TMD and was fairly new to Havoc in general when I became a builder and only played MineWars so my response to your issues excludes everything gameplay wise.

For your comment on the interior, interior is a lot of work. If you need to make 20 buildings and deck them out with interior it'll take you about 3-5 months.

Personally I have never seen a staff member on MineWars so not sure how to respond to those issues.

On a side note two new planets are being worked on for MineWars.. not sure that affects you TMD players though.

Once again sorry for any issues you've had build-wise, I know the builders try their hardest for unpaid volunteering.

FrozenTraveller

Mythical
    FrozenTraveller
    FrozenTraveller FrozenTraveller
    I'm sorry but I love the fact that out of all the staff and how big this post is that only Mackiee commented, it's kinda sad to see TMD which was the start of this server die so fast just last year there was always at least 100-200 people on tmd where you could never get into tmd-1 because it was always full and now you're lucky to see 40 people on. It really is sad I've seen a lot of very good people leave the server and the saddest thing is no one cares.

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    The more people you conversed with, the more your reputation grew and the more people knew you were looking out for them. The problem is you can only talk with a few people at a time, so if you just barged into a largely populated server and said, "Hey, what's up guys," you'd likely get some greetings back and a few questions about bugs and such. However, with all the messages coming through, it was hard to get personal with people and solve problems at the same time. Not only that, you couldn't get a chance to actually play on the server.
    While I was staff... I tried to communicate and play with the players as much as I could as well as put a few hours into just sitting in the safezone and moderate.. but I got into trouble with moderating and my playing time so it was difficult. Things were said to me by higher staff (not saying the name of him/her) that made me not really want to be staff. Once the recent update came I kinda just quit completely.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Bummer to see so many members leaving!

Personally I don't play TMD and was fairly new to Havoc in general when I became a builder and only played MineWars so my response to your issues excludes everything gameplay wise.

For your comment on the interior, interior is a lot of work. If you need to make 20 buildings and deck them out with interior it'll take you about 3-5 months.

Personally I have never seen a staff member on MineWars so not sure how to respond to those issues.

On a side note two new planets are being worked on for MineWars.. not sure that affects you TMD players though.

Once again sorry for any issues you've had build-wise, I know the builders try their hardest for unpaid volunteering.
    I'm on MW relatively often, I haven't seen you around since before I got Helper and you had just gotten accepted as a Builder :c
    Glad to hear some new planets will be coming out though ^^

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    If you get banned for advertising a discord server, im about to get like 90 players banned LOL (including myself) LLLLLLLL

Brendannn

Brendannn
    Brendannn Brendannn
    I'm on MW relatively often, I haven't seen you around since before I got Helper and you had just gotten accepted as a Builder :c
    Glad to hear some new planets will be coming out though ^^

Yeah, I was only playing for a bit before I got builder and have focused all my time on there.

Chqnda

Lmao! If most, if not all, of the server's Youtubers quit you know something is wrong with this ****ty server. I mean hell! I used to play on this server 24/7. I loved it so much, that I decided to make youtube videos for it. All members of Myth, I'm taking about OG Myth, have quit. And we all used to no life the **** out of this server. We've already said multiple times what NEEDS TO BE FIXED, yet no one seems to gives a single ****. Staff have gone to ****, the map has gone to ****, the pvp has gone to ****, the players are more toxic than ever. I've given up on this server completely.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Lmao! If most, if not all, of the server's Youtubers quit you know something is wrong with this ****ty server. I mean hell! I used to play on this server 24/7. I loved it so much, that I decided to make youtube videos for it. All members of Myth, I'm taking about OG Myth, have quit. And we all used to no life the **** out of this server. We've already said multiple times what NEEDS TO BE FIXED, yet no one seems to gives a single ****. Staff have gone to ****, the map has gone to ****, the pvp has gone to ****, the players are more toxic than ever. I've given up on this server completely.

"the players are more toxic than ever." "with this ****ty server" Thats pretty toxic xD

Chqnda

"the players are more toxic than ever." "with this ****ty server" Thats pretty toxic xD
    I'd say salty. Although, I have my toxic days ;) Maybe try to help fix the server instead of calling me out, huh? Even addressing our voices to the owners helps you know? :)

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Wildfur.. you know most of the things Chanda had said is right. I quit the staff team and watched this server be torn apart. Everyone did, to be 100% honest it’s not just the players who are toxic it’s within the staff team as well. I know from personal experience :/ but toxicity isn’t just that. The bugs and glitches are ruining everything and the map.. oh boy I can barely get around the server without having a major lag spike that kills my ****ty computer. This server is literally dying and I know no one gives two ****s. At least the players do though and I’m sure some staff members do to just they can’t fix it they can just report the bugs. Anyway, what everything Chanda said is why I quit as well. I only came back to the forums to see if it will get better which it hasn’t.