• IP Copied!
  • Quitting HavocMC

Is Havoc a Good Server?

• Total voters

Snoweeey_

Explicit

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me on discord Luke#7663

I fully agree with this post Declan.

I've recently started playing in-game a bit more and I have seen how bad this staff team actually is. I'm usually the one defending them but this time I am not. I will be giving 'constructive criticism' because it seems like they bloody need some.

Lets get started with discord. Today I went on the discord, there was someone spamming random links. I @ about 5-6 staff members, even PM'd a few on discord and no response. Its stupid how inactive you guys are, as staff are meant to care about the server and make it an enjoyable place. For gods sake do it otherwise the server will go no where. Even in game, I witnessed so many rule breakers and no staff to deal with it. Its utterly stupid, if you are going to higher staff make sure they are active and they actively care.

During mine and @Chris_XP 's time as staff we were active as hell. You couldn't separate us and the server. We both played like it was out paid job. Thats when the staff team was at its best. When the staff play and enjoy the game, like we did, it makes the server so much better because you have active staff monitoring in-game and the forums. Countless other servers have active staff who are active on discord, teamspeak, forums and in game. Your team just isn't and something needs to be done ASAP. Otherwise things will take a turn for the worse.

I talked to a recent resigned staff member, I asked him why he resigned. His response actually had me in shock, "I quit because nothing is getting done". His exact words. Staff members are seeing that its dying, get your **** together. He also said "multiple staff agree with what I did, but are too scared to say it because they might get demoted". WHAT THE HELL?! You guys need to grow some balls and say something. You guys have a better chance to contact the owners than us regular players so use that to get their *** in gear. He also said "I quit because I felt like no new updates were being made, and bugs were popping out every 5s. I felt like maybe if I left the team, it'll be like a standpoint that says 'If nothing can get fixed, then STAFF/players will leave' "

Earlier today, I was in teamspeak requesting help. I am still sitting here after almost 2 hours of waiting yet no staff. Come on.... No staff active on teamspeak? Get your team together!

A server I previously worked on, the developers would actively engage with the community which worked wonders and needs to be done. As the only developer is @_Nickk he should interact actively on all platforms talking to players. He doesn't even allow people to see his forum wall. Tells a lot doesn't it?

If the owners aren't active, why not employ a manager to do all the things the owner won't. Someone who cares about the server either from within the team or hire them outside the server.

One bug for example. June. Wow okay guys, development has been on a halt for ages.

@Zendrack - Thank you <3

3690e6f5da1883cec734aabb11f3ce0d.png

0fe81430d8b90fc131c3c66ab6091e93.png

9aaba4bbd834cb551f601f28dc480616.png

d37e76246e38448047a5863aa92e8294.png

fe595389fa52a2fb5fd3894815242ec1.png

https://gyazo.com/12192355a9cd1084fe1b7b75d14dccdd - LOL
    Listen - Please.
    @IgnitingIce @Jacobg2011 @UnknownMelody @_Nickk @Katitude

Dude, if you think 2 hours is long, you're so lucky because my friends and I already waited more than 3 days on their ****ING USELESS TEAMSPEAK SERVER

Chris_XP

Lmfao Declan sure loves attention. It's funny how he still plays

That would probably be because this post is literally over 2 months old and they addressed and improved most of our complaints, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I also find it slightly ironic how you're complaining about attention seeking, yet here you are on a 2 month old forum post trying to cause arguments.

Last edited:

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    Lmfao Declan sure loves attention. It's funny how he still plays
    funny how 50 other kids claim to quit and make a literal essay on how they r quitting then come back 6 hours later. declan did quit for a bit u ***** but i forced him to come back or else timmy thicc was gonna rape him oh and they improved what he was quitting for. ... c: begonethot

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    LOL
    funny how 50 other kids claim to quit and make a literal essay on how they r quitting then come back 6 hours later. declan did quit for a bit u ***** but i forced him to come back or else timmy thicc was gonna rape him oh and they improved what he was quitting for. ... c: begonethot

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    That would probably be because this post is literally over 2 months old and they addressed and improved most of our complaints, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I also find it slightly ironic how you're complaining about attention seeking, yet here you are on a 2 month old forum post trying to cause arguments.
    It's 1 month old and what makes you think I'm 'complaining'

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    How old are you even...

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    All I have to say is this- if your going to quit, quit. No one needs to hear your bad press about this server. It is a truly unique thing they have built. I personally love this server and am getting sick of people criticizing the staff for just doing their job, and criticizing a server that had a lot of time, and thought put into it. If the server is not to your liking, just go quietly into the night and play on a different one- or better yet, build one and see how easy it is to maintain. I (and likely quiet a few of other people) are getting sick of seeing these essays about 'why they are quitting', especially who some of you guys return within a few hours of posting. The reasons everyone posts are generally the same- staff, painkiller spam/limitation, jug to op, gun mechanics. It doesn't need to Ben said every other hour. If you post a complain, post a solution that is not "fix the server" or "bring back the old TMD". Post something the staff can use to better the server, not merely a rant about how you think the server is dying. It WILL die if everyone keeps posting problems, not solutions.
    -general

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    All I have to say is this- if your going to quit, quit. No one needs to hear your bad press about this server. It is a truly unique thing they have built. I personally love this server and am getting sick of people criticizing the staff for just doing their job, and criticizing a server that had a lot of time, and thought put into it. If the server is not to your liking, just go quietly into the night and play on a different one- or better yet, build one and see how easy it is to maintain. I (and likely quiet a few of other people) are getting sick of seeing these essays about 'why they are quitting', especially who some of you guys return within a few hours of posting. The reasons everyone posts are generally the same- staff, painkiller spam/limitation, jug to op, gun mechanics. It doesn't need to Ben said every other hour. If you post a complain, post a solution that is not "fix the server" or "bring back the old TMD". Post something the staff can use to better the server, not merely a rant about how you think the server is dying. It WILL die if everyone keeps posting problems, not solutions.
    -general
    I agree. I dont really do any of that stuff. Yes the server isn't perfect but spamming stuff like 'bring back old tmd' 'freefury' isn't going to do anything

Chris_XP

It's 1 month old and what makes you think I'm 'complaining'
    Well, if you look at the date of the forum post and your post, it's simply 2 months apart and I'm not really sure what much more I can say than that, it's blatantly infront of you.

What makes me think you're complaining, as I've stated already and is also blatantly infront of you is that you're whining about the existence of this forum post. Is there really much more to it than that, or do I have to continue to go step by step?

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Well, if you look at the date of the forum post and your post, it's simply 2 months apart and I'm not really sure what much more I can say than that, it's blatantly infront of you.

What makes me think you're complaining, as I've stated already and is also blatantly infront of you is that you're whining about the existence of this forum post. Is there really much more to it than that, or do I have to continue to go step by step?
    Why are you commenting on a dead post?

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I just got sad remembering 2 years on this and everyones leaving, i hate to see you leave but its understandable. I too am quitting because of most of what you said but i still come on for good laughs with the players. I think server started going downhill when MangledFury got banned then all the crappy updates. RIP Tmd
    As most of you know, me quitting Havoc has been planned for a while, however, quitting this early on was not part of the plan.

Why am I quitting?
    I'm not going to lie, the new Havoc MC update and all the current staff members are the reason for me quitting this server. All of them (With an exception of a few) appear to not like trying to fix the dead server, and also, with every new update comes more bugs and more additions to ruin the game play.
    It has caught my attention that recently the only way I can enjoy being on Havoc is to sit in Berxley Safezone trolling random people in chat, which, gets a little repetitive after a while.

When did I find Havoc MC enjoyable?
    Back when I joined Havoc (May 22nd 2015), the server was almost perfect and only had a few bugs, which, were fixed within the space of a few weeks because of the dedicated staff and owners. Now-a-days, the server has changed a lot and in my opinion (and many others) not for the better. Because of these changes, which in my opinion are absolutely horrible changes, the server has decreased in players drastically and is slowly but surely dying.

Havoc MC Issues.

- Ranks added before bugs fixed
    - Maps completely ruined
    - Interior in houses not finished or designed at all
    - Insane amount of bugs that have not been fixed in about a month.
    - Staff aren't helpful, apart from a few.
    - 10cps cap (my opinion, it should be 15cps).
    - Mythical rank (Yes it's a good idea, but this rank has caused issues such as Warp Camping, which, staff do not like trying to find a way around)
    - I've heard from multiple sources that staff can bypass the CPS cap, (Atleast SR MODS can) and would explain why Mackiee could not tell the difference when we asked her about the cap. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with them being opped or the commands they are able to do, idk. But, it's automatically bypassed and they can't stop it.
    - Many, many more.

My opinion about the staff.
    The owners seem to like producing ranks like Mythical before fixing common glitches that occur and ruin the game play of others. This is a huge problem as it is appearing as if they are extremely money hungry.
    Most staff have not been trained on how to screen share properly meaning hackers get let lose very easily. Not to mention, when hackers are caught, they are un-banned within a few months anyway.
    Also, another problem with staff, they usually ignore your help requests whilst talking in chat about something completely irrelevant and also like to scam players for un-bans and have no punishment whatsoever for it.
    (And to mention, some staff get let off the hook for doing things we would be banned/muted for...)
    Staff only come online when there is tornuments, then magically disappear until the next.

What does this mean for my videos?
    My TMD series will be ending. Once I get the time, I will upload one final TMD episode, recapping all one-hundred and eleven episodes.
    Other videos, like fan-made trailers/montages for TV shows, PUBG Game play and maybe a few more different games. However, videos will not be frequent.

Is there any chance I will return?

I will more than happily return once bugs have been fixed and the server has improved from its current trash state.

Conclusion.
    In conclusion, the reason I am quitting is because the server is dying.
    And, the reason the server is dying is because the staff do not like listening to our inputs. They appear to ignore every idea we give them and ruin the server even more every update.

This forum post isn't a hate post and should be taken as information and advice to fix your dying server. If you don't fix the server, it will die.
    wow, the server will miss you.

Gotta say, I agree with most things you said. The only thing I will give a little bit more leniency is to the lower staff, because they can't fix bugs or have commands to do much (not saying they are prefect though). The higher staff is def. the problem in my opinion.

sad to see you (and most of the community go).

:(

I really hope all three of you realize that no one is going to mourn you "leaving" (you'll be back in a week). Speak for yourself if you're going to miss him because the server don't give two craps about you quitting. You just cause drama, if you wanna leave just leave! There is no need for a post.

I also hope you realize that the community isn't gone. As long as there are people playing on this server there is a communitity. So just because who you deem "relevant" are quitting, doesn't mean the community is gone.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I really hope all three of you realize that no one is going to mourn you "leaving" (you'll be back in a week). Speak for yourself if you're going to miss him because the server don't give two craps about you quitting. You just cause drama, if you wanna leave just leave! There is no need for a post.

I also hope you realize that the community isn't gone. As long as there are people playing on this server there is a communitity. So just because who you deem "relevant" are quitting, doesn't mean the community is gone.
    PREACH IT.

Reactions: 6pe