• IP Copied!
  • Ranks Updates, Support Tickets and our Biggest Sale Yet!

xHobbes

Titan
    Mausenheimer
    Mausenheimer Mausenheimer
    why is the images show a skywars map????
    new mini games???
    I hope. Sky Wars is one of my favorite Gamemodes in minecraft, and I would love to see it as a Gamemode on Havoc. Sky Block is another Gamemode I like and it would be nice to see. Survival Games is fun, but we have Hell Night which is pretty much Survival Games with guns. Maybe a Grand Theft Auto server. There's a lot of things I want to see on Havoc, but for now, I only really want to play Sky Wars.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    I personally liked it more when it was Immortal and God and stuff. Titan and Legend are the top ranks on to many other servers and its now getting boring to look at. Also, the Immortal isn't buffed and they raised the price up by a third of the original unnecessarily. No features were added so its pretty much a waste of money now. Hell, with the sale it almost costs the same as it was before. Less ranks is inconvenient as well. With more ranks, you could save more money. Say I wanted God, but I didn't want to pay the amount it asked for. Well, I could get Ultra. it cost less and it only doesn't have a few features. Now I need to get Legend to get anywhere close to anything in God or Ultra! This is beneficial to peeps that got a rank before the update, but I don't think many new people will get ranks from now on. If Immortal was buffed just a bit it might be worth it. Just make Immortals be able to fly in the lobby or something. Or just make the Monthly Bonus to 5 legend crates or something.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah the smaller increment steps was a better way to go......I mean raise the prices if you want....

I hope. Sky Wars is one of my favorite Gamemodes in minecraft, and I would love to see it as a Gamemode on Havoc. Sky Block is another Gamemode I like and it would be nice to see. Survival Games is fun, but we have Hell Night which is pretty much Survival Games with guns. Maybe a Grand Theft Auto server. There's a lot of things I want to see on Havoc, but for now, I only really want to play Sky Wars.

how about they concentrate on fixing the problems that already exist, before adding some more "rushed" "buggy" "half completed map" gamemodes.....

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Why were the prices raised? Nothing has changed... Now you will have even less people who buy ranks. My friend isnt going to buy one now because they are too expensive. With the sale, all ranks are much more expensive then they were before. Why couldnt you have just kept the names? Does it matter the hierarchy? Does anyone really care? Not really. This update just caused havoc and anger...

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    how about they concentrate on fixing the problems that already exist, before adding some more "rushed" "buggy" "half completed map" gamemodes.....[/QUOTE]
    Yes, most of the buildings on TMD are just empty and say things like Ha! No camping here!

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    how about they concentrate on fixing the problems that already exist, before adding some more "rushed" "buggy" "half completed map" gamemodes.....
    Yes, most of the buildings on TMD are just empty and say things like Ha! No camping here![/QUOTE]
    fail

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Yes, most of the buildings on TMD are just empty and say things like Ha! No camping here!
    fail[/QUOTE]
    Ya know we have a lot of builders right. Most of us have been working on the TMD map ever since it came out. Only a select few have been working on the new game.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hello,

So i like the new tagg's but some things dont seem fair. like i am rank Ultra and now have perms of rank god. I am all fine with that but as a person with the rank god its not fair they spend more money on the rank. But thats just me

View attachment 2750
    I like the new tags too, but I think Titan should get an option to color their rank tag (I wanna get titan, but I like the Legendary rank color too much ;-;)

lil_timmy_115

dont think it fair i had to go through a big prosses to get gold like have int to wait a week for havocmc to give me my rank cause of a issue and now everyone who had ultra just gets all the benefits of gold when they never bought it