• IP Copied!
  • Ranks Updates, Support Tickets and our Biggest Sale Yet!

Hello,

So i like the new tagg's but some things dont seem fair. like i am rank Ultra and now have perms of rank god. I am all fine with that but as a person with the rank god its not fair they spend more money on the rank. But thats just me

View attachment 2750

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    Hello,

So i like the new tagg's but some things dont seem fair. like i am rank Ultra and now have perms of rank god. I am all fine with that but as a person with the rank god its not fair they spend more money on the rank. But thats just me

If you read the post carefully, that rank god got a "refund" of the cost difference via extra crates

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    People are gaining extra crates and with all due respect, you aren't losing anything. We just mixed the names and changed the colours; I'm cherished for the free legendary crate and I am joyous other people are receiving free crates since they merged the fancy names together so.. ;)

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    You were fortunate to find a person willing to buy you rank for ig money....technically you have gotten your ranks for free....plus now they have given you a $5 chest to....
    I work my money for so long to buy it and no one said I can't do that I still get the rank those people wants to spend their money to get in game money what can I do

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Monthly crates should not have been affected by this update, so if you have not already collected them they should be ready for collection in safezones. If you woud like a guide on how to collect them, I'll post it below. c:

1. Connect to HavocMC, select a The Mining Dead server and go to a safezone.

2. When you spawn inside the safezone, look for a normal chest (not an ender chest). Use this chest to view the crate interface.

3. If you haven’t collected your monthly bonus yet, you should have a clock in the crate interface. Click the clock and it will automatically give you the correct amount of crates depending on your rank. For example, Immortals/Titans will receive three Legendary crates while Hardcores/Champions will receive two Rare crates and one Godly crate.

4. Hover over all of the chests on the second row of the crate menu. The pop-ups you see while hovering over the chests will state how many crates you have of that particular type.

5. Left-click a crate to open it. You can only open crates if you have some.

*ahem* it would appear they have been affected then, funny giving me advice on crates when I have played for almost two years now ;)

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    People are gaining extra crates and with all due respect, you aren't losing anything. We just mixed the names and changed the colours; I'm cherished for the free legendary crate and I am joyous other people are receiving free crates since they merged the fancy names together so.. ;)
    I mean Hardcore got a free legendary crate as a "refund" but the only thing I got out of that crate is two barbed wire bats and a barret. ;-;

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    *ahem* it would appear they have been affected then, funny giving me advice on crates when I have played for almost two years now ;)
    I said they shouldn't have been affected, as in there's no reason for them to be affected. There were a few issues with the crates given for compensation but I haven't heard about or had any issues with monthly crates. If you are still having issues with your monthly crates and you haven't already collected them, I suggest creating a support ticket. Also, I was simply trying to be helpful and I wasn't aware how long you've been playing or how long you've had your rank, so I gave you a guide in the hopes it would help you with your problem.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    This affected me cause ranks are lifetime now elite get free rank up and they repay all hardcore with 1 legendary crate

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    This affected me cause ranks are lifetime now elite get free rank up and they repay all hardcore with 1 legendary crate
    I find paying attention to what other people have versus what you have isn't exactly the healthiest. I'm happy that many people who wanted but couldn't afford a rank was combined with the other, and everyone received a legendary/titan crate regardless. <3

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Woot! Im champion! (From elite) i guess i can go around saying "i am the champoin, my freinds"

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I personally liked it more when it was Immortal and God and stuff. Titan and Legend are the top ranks on to many other servers and its now getting boring to look at. Also, the Immortal isn't buffed and they raised the price up by a third of the original unnecessarily. No features were added so its pretty much a waste of money now. Hell, with the sale it almost costs the same as it was before. Less ranks is inconvenient as well. With more ranks, you could save more money. Say I wanted God, but I didn't want to pay the amount it asked for. Well, I could get Ultra. it cost less and it only doesn't have a few features. Now I need to get Legend to get anywhere close to anything in God or Ultra! This is beneficial to peeps that got a rank before the update, but I don't think many new people will get ranks from now on. If Immortal was buffed just a bit it might be worth it. Just make Immortals be able to fly in the lobby or something. Or just make the Monthly Bonus to 5 legend crates or something.