• IP Copied!
  • S**t like this makes me happy.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    A Spas has done 9.5 hearts to me in full riot before.
    You'd be absolutely shocked how many times people have noscoped me in HN. The most frustrating thing is when they're holding an M14, standing about 40 blocks away, moving back and forth and hitting every single shot.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    A Spas has done 9.5 hearts to me in full riot before.
    You'd be absolutely shocked how many times people have noscoped me in HN. The most frustrating thing is when they're holding an M14, standing about 40 blocks away, moving back and forth and hitting every single shot.

Did all the pellets hit when u were waring the riot?

And that person was probably zoomed in strafing. Were they moving slow or normal spped?

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    It was one of the paccas actually.
    The Gbarrs noscope isn't half bad. I remember I was on roof in Highgate and peeked over and saw someone standing there. I panic-shot without aiming and it 1shot him xD

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Go into a war without pains and see how long you last, please.
    That's the point, this isn't supposed to be a futuristic dystopian world with advanced technology that can instantly heal you of all your wounds in battle, this is supposed to be an apocalyptic version of present day. Wars wouldn't make any sense in an apocalypse, other than to gain resources, and when in war, you don't have super meds to fix all your problems. You get shot without knowing where you were shot from, that's that, the sniper got a beat on you before you knew where he was, just like the intention of snipers in real life. You shouldn't be able to just heal yourself completely after taking a .50 caliber round to the chest in mere seconds. In a real apocalypse, you probably wouldn't have the type of armor to even stop a common hunting rifle round, if you even had armor at all.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    That's the point, this isn't supposed to be a futuristic dystopian world with advanced technology that can instantly heal you of all your wounds in battle, this is supposed to be an apocalyptic version of present day. Wars wouldn't make any sense in an apocalypse, other than to gain resources, and when in war, you don't have super meds to fix all your problems. You get shot without knowing where you were shot from, that's that, the sniper got a beat on you before you knew where he was, just like the intention of snipers in real life. You shouldn't be able to just heal yourself completely after taking a .50 caliber round to the chest in mere seconds. In a real apocalypse, you probably wouldn't have the type of armor to even stop a common hunting rifle round, if you even had armor at all.
    Chug real pains irl. It kills you. Why would inhaling drugs to heal your wound be a strategy? If the pains were more realistic, you'd die from overdose, or bleed out because your so high you don't know when you get shot. #FixPains

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Nothing in the game is realistic. Take jugg. Take golden weapons. Take carrying full riot armor, a spas, barret, ak, and katana, while sprinting.

Nothing in the game is realistic, and it's very difficult to survive without them. Nor does anything last long since you can't HEAL, genius.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Nothing in the game is realistic. Take jugg. Take golden weapons. Take carrying full riot armor, a spas, barret, ak, and katana, while sprinting.

Nothing in the game is realistic, and it's very difficult to survive without them. Nor does anything last long since you can't HEAL, genius.
    Um /heal lets people heal genius besides when your hunger bar is full you get natural regen so your argument is invalid.

Kovurs

Titan
    Kovurs
    Kovurs Kovurs
    Chug real pains irl. It kills you. Why would inhaling drugs to heal your wound be a strategy? If the pains were more realistic, you'd die from overdose, or bleed out because your so high you don't know when you get shot. #FixPains
    You also have the aspect that it makes the game fun, not dying right away and that your correct its not like real life. Maybe because it's minecraft idk?

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Not when you're tagged..?

Are you that oblivious to the basic game commands?
    Natural regen is very, very slow. It's like 1/2 heart every 4 seconds. Your argument is invalid, and the only way to really war without pains is to camp behind a wall with a spas.

Tactical_Fox48

You have some really good points here, ones that I over looked when I was typing that around midnight, but I don't think it's necessary to use sarcastic comments like that.

Tactical_Fox48
    it's called getting your point across.
    You don't have to make someone feel worse to "get your point across", I was perfectly fine with what you were saying until you made that comment. All loose-tongue comments do is spark more arguments.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    You also have the aspect that it makes the game fun, not dying right away and that your correct its not like real life. Maybe because it's minecraft idk?
    It's meant to be pretty much real life with zombies, it's only made using Minecraft as a sort of engine. Just because it's in Minecraft doesn't mean the server doesn't strive to simulate The Walking Dead. So that reason is invalid.