• IP Copied!
  • S**t like this makes me happy.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Um /heal lets people heal genius besides when your hunger bar is full you get natural regen so your argument is invalid.
    Don't be a duck. Thus us a duck. Jist don't be one. [Ut's a secret code, so luttle'ins can't read the naighty words.]

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    I got plenty of pains but honestly they're overpowered, and so is jugg, but keep it overpowered so we have a chance against hackers.

Kovurs

Titan
    Kovurs
    Kovurs Kovurs
    It's meant to be pretty much real life with zombies, it's only made using Minecraft as a sort of engine. Just because it's in Minecraft doesn't mean the server doesn't strive to simulate The Walking Dead. So that reason is invalid.
    Did I say the server wasn't meant to simulate TWD. No. I don't think wars would be fun without pains having people dying right away and wars lasting less than 5 minutes.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    It's meant to be pretty much real life with zombies, it's only made using Minecraft as a sort of engine. Just because it's in Minecraft doesn't mean the server doesn't strive to simulate The Walking Dead. So that reason is invalid.
    it failed being real life then.

about ten things off of the bat I can think of say it's not realistic

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Did I say the server wasn't meant to simulate TWD. No. I don't think wars would be fun without pains having people dying right away and wars lasting less than 5 minutes.
    You said "Maybe because it's minecraft idk". I was responding to that.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Not when you're tagged..?

Are you that oblivious to the basic game commands?
    Natural regen is very, very slow. It's like 1/2 heart every 4 seconds. Your argument is invalid, and the only way to really war without pains is to camp behind a wall with a spas.
    I can natural regen during wars just fine

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Yes because obviously there are going to be differences between a real apocalypse vs a minecraft version.
    The only required difference is a difference in visuals. Other than visually, anything else can be done, like overdosing on painkillers. The staff of TMD already proved that.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    MY opinion: Infinite money gives you unlimted pains. You get used to them to the point you can't function without them. Even if you have enough money to buy pains from players. I'd love to know what it's like xD
    I just don't get into situations that require pains very often. Instead of pains, I've become dependent on Hunter kit to the point I can't function without it. Everyone who sees my 2.45 kdr is like "OMG you're so good come help me with my war!". I SUCK at wars. In reality, I've just gotten so used to Hunter that it lets me know where people are before they know where I am. It gives me the jump 99% of the time. That alone is how I'm able to get kills. Yea yea hunter kit comes a Winchester, and I've had to learn how to use it (which isn't easy) but you get me in a war and I'm dead pretty quick.

Does becoming dependant on pains or hunter or jugg or ANYTHING make you a noob? Not really. It just makes you get better with certain skills and not as good with others.