• IP Copied!
  • School Classes, College/University Courses, Etc.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    From time to time I enjoy creating little threads to get to know the players more and have done previous threads on topics such as favorite songs and family pets. This thread idea is simple, simply state your favorite classes in school or if you are no longer in one, comment the one you enjoyed the most. (If you would like, you can add an explanation on why you enjoyed your course.) If you have already graduated and happen to be going for a major or a certain career in your life, what is it? From my classes this semester, I am quite pleased with my French course and will gladly hear how you all are doing in relation to your educational path. :)

~ Katitude :p

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    My favorite course was modeling and animation when I was getting my two year degree at a tech school. It helped a lot when it came to modding games and understanding, picturing, and building objects on a three dimensional scale.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I enjoy the academic ones.

Physical Education, creative arts and performing arts are not really my thing.

I also love the "who has a crush on who" gossip.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Uh, I was bad at academics! You're lucky Beet.

And congrats on making it to middle school Sir. Things are going to get interesting, and difficult at the same time. Make the most of it you can!

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I really like Literature, History, and Science. I'm currently taking Quantum Mechanics and Physics.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I really like Literature, History, and Science. I'm currently taking Quantum Mechanics and Physics.
    YES PHYSICS MY FAVORITE THING IN SCIENCE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOO ANOTHER PHYSICS LOVER YES U R MY NEW ON SERVER BEST FRIEND IN REPLACEMENT of of mr__potatoes no no cant *scene cuts out*