• IP Copied!
  • School Classes, College/University Courses, Etc.

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    Nothin, its stupid. Me and a friend were trying to have a lil fun and instead of typing the ip to this server over skype or whatever i did it over game chat. He was literally the only one who heard it but i was perm muted for excessive advertising or spam or whatever.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Nothin, its stupid. Me and a friend were trying to have a lil fun and instead of typing the ip to this server over skype or whatever i did it over game chat. He was literally the only one who heard it but i was perm muted for excessive advertising or spam or whatever.
    Did u appeal?

ChiefyMcNeil
    staffs making this way harder than it has to be. I fully explained myself in the first appeal and it shouldnt have been denied :/

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I enjoy the academic ones.

Physical Education, creative arts and performing arts are not really my thing.

I also love the "who has a crush on who" gossip.
    The last part was fun, but then it became a little irritating after my heart got smashed to pieces and I heard all my friends talking about relationships as if they weren't meant to last... :I

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Good point :D ... Um, I guess my teachers are all really nice, and Physical Education is pretty fun, when we don't have to do volleyball or too much swimming in our cold pool XD
    Cool pe is ok but its mostly been run around and yell dont enslave the pokemon while your friends throw randow stuff at u and say that they caught u

ChiefyMcNeil
    my pe coach seems to dummy up everything we do. I jus wanna play the game not some stupid remake of the game that she swears is fun. we did baseball which i was super hyped for but she said there was 6 bases and that you had to do some stupid running pattern in order to make it home. it was really bad when we played "football" that was just pathetic..

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    my pe coach seems to dummy up everything we do. I jus wanna play the game not some stupid remake of the game that she swears is fun. we did baseball which i was super hyped for but she said there was 6 bases and that you had to do some stupid running pattern in order to make it home. it was really bad when we played "football" that was just pathetic..
    Thats just sad