• IP Copied!
  • School Classes, College/University Courses, Etc.

Filthypride_

Mythical
    Filthypride_
    Filthypride_ Filthypride_
    I enjoy what they refer to as "The trades classes". Pre-Engineering, Woodwork, Power-Machanics. (I had a near perfect percentage in woodwork.) I can't take any "Offical" Art classes such as Drama, Media arts and Visual arts. I'm just not an artist like that.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    How come you youth can act so immature sometimes, thinking scamming and tp killing is ok, yet you're all taking "smart" classes and reading and learning intellectual material. Quantum Mechanics was only taught in colleges and universities when I was growing up. Same for physics and several other fields I've found out are being taught today. Some of you act really mature, you know who you are, so you're excluded from the above questions. But one or two of you have chased me around berx begging and spamming me with messages like a 5 year old wanting stuff. One of you pushed me off the top of the gate at berx so I'd enter pvp. Lost full jug, a bike, and a golden barrett cause of that. Wasn't too happy about it either.

Yet here you are! Does the immaturity switch on like a light switch when you start having fun? It tries to do that to me. I mentally have to hold that switch off when I play, otherwise I'd just end up PVP bike killing to get most of my kills using my rpg and gattling, taunting players to duel me outside berx when my team is on the hill waiting with rpg's and g barrett's. Stalking players till they're alone and have no support, then blowing them away, and of course walling up the CDC with barricades, wire, and landmines in dark places. Not that I haven't done that already, but just saying....

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    How come you youth can act so immature sometimes, thinking scamming and tp killing is ok, yet you're all taking "smart" classes and reading and learning intellectual material. Quantum Mechanics was only taught in colleges and universities when I was growing up. Same for physics and several other fields I've found out are being taught today. Some of you act really mature, you know who you are, so you're excluded from the above questions. But one or two of you have chased me around berx begging and spamming me with messages like a 5 year old wanting stuff. One of you pushed me off the top of the gate at berx so I'd enter pvp. Lost full jug, a bike, and a golden barrett cause of that. Wasn't too happy about it either.

Yet here you are! Does the immaturity switch on like a light switch when you start having fun? It tries to do that to me. I mentally have to hold that switch off when I play, otherwise I'd just end up PVP bike killing to get most of my kills using my rpg and gattling, taunting players to duel me outside berx when my team is on the hill waiting with rpg's and g barrett's. Stalking players till they're alone and have no support, then blowing them away, and of course walling up the CDC with barricades, wire, and landmines in dark places. Not that I haven't done that already, but just saying....

Well im not exactly being taught physics i picked up a book on physics one day and i loved it the main reson being that i love science and have loved it since i was 3 becuase my dad would put documentaries on the tv and i enjoyed them alot

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    Well im not exactly being taught physics i picked up a book on physics one day and i loved it the main reson being that i love science and have loved it since i was 3 becuase my dad would put documentaries on the tv and i enjoyed them alot
    Thats actually pretty cool.

ChiefyMcNeil
    ChiefyMcNeil ChiefyMcNeil
    The community on this server is different than any other I've ever seen. Every time I log on there's always someone I know on and can do stuff with, and that's not the same on some other servers where a lot of people are just throwing out advertisements and stuff and not really focusing on having fun with everyone. Communicating and interacting with everyone on this server is something I really miss and I hope I can do again soon.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    The community on this server is different than any other I've ever seen. Every time I log on there's always someone I know on and can do stuff with, and that's not the same on some other servers where a lot of people are just throwing out advertisements and stuff and not really focusing on having fun with everyone. Communicating and interacting with everyone on this server is something I really miss and I hope I can do again soon.
    Y what haps?