• IP Copied!
  • Send me your Realism + RP suggestions!

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    7JkMblF.jpg
    Hey all,

I am getting together a list of suggestions from roleplayers and those who like realism on the PVE/PVP server. If you have any suggestions leave them down below. These suggestions will not affect TMDC

Also, you may have noticed I have been less active than usual, college just got really hectic but It should be calming down now. Thanks for your patience.

Have a great day!

Last edited:

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    i know ive suggested this in the past but make walkers faster, larger spawnrate, and deal more damage. they were very dangerous for a few weeks then the pvp community went ballistic. if you think about why, its because they were actually being killed by the dead. in the walking dead walkers should be a threat- ESPECIALLY now that whisperers are making us all remember what the dead are capable of. the reason people "fear" zombies is the sheer mass of them. their strength is purely in numbers. the fact that if you stand still for a minute maybe 5 will spawn in your immediate area, does not give that kind of "oh shiiiit" sense. it makes you draw a knife casually walk away from the group kill the one or two in your way and move on, barely breaking step.

make the walkers a threat because as they stand right now any scrub with a cleaver can walk nearly unchallenged through the city. get armor, guns and meds and walkers become little more than a simple click b4 continuing down ur path. further at walking speed you can leave any walker in the dust. the idea of "the dead dont rest, we do" should apply...

SarahClark

SarahClark
    SarahClark SarahClark
    - After you kill an zombie with an melee weapon it should have a little couldown before you can kill another one because it takes time to take back the weapon from the skull.
    - Little buffs to some of the melee weapons. Like the katana being without the couldown.
    - Bows being added
    - Medieval swords being added
    - Horses and carriages being added

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    You should add a special kit for ranked players they can only use once a day. All it has is an item called "Massacre" they use it and then they can go on a killing spree for 5 minutes!

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    i know ive suggested this in the past but make walkers faster, larger spawnrate, and deal more damage. they were very dangerous for a few weeks then the pvp community went ballistic. if you think about why, its because they were actually being killed by the dead. in the walking dead walkers should be a threat- ESPECIALLY now that whisperers are making us all remember what the dead are capable of. the reason people "fear" zombies is the sheer mass of them. their strength is purely in numbers. the fact that if you stand still for a minute maybe 5 will spawn in your immediate area, does not give that kind of "oh shiiiit" sense. it makes you draw a knife casually walk away from the group kill the one or two in your way and move on, barely breaking step.

make the walkers a threat because as they stand right now any scrub with a cleaver can walk nearly unchallenged through the city. get armor, guns and meds and walkers become little more than a simple click b4 continuing down ur path. further at walking speed you can leave any walker in the dust. the idea of "the dead dont rest, we do" should apply...
    Yeah, I gotta say, the zombies are pathetic right now.
    I had a screwdriver one time and zombies were dying fairly easily because of it. I looted some neighborhood, and you'd think (if you see this in the realistic standpoint) that I could end the zombie apocalypse, myself afterwards.

T1 melees, pistols, and rifles should be more common. SMGs and assault rifles should be less common. Same goes to higher tiers, but their rarity increases per tier by 5%.
    Also, their durability needs to be made way lower. It's almost like the katana I've got now is made of titanium or something.
    And gun durability please. This is a realism thread, this deserves to be talked about. Real guns sometimes jam, sometimes they don't fire right if they're not properly cleaned. All that fun stuff. And what happens if you don't take care of your gun? It becomes absolutely useless until you clean it and fix whatever's broken in it.

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    I will repost it here because no one really pay attention to my first post
    I posted this on the last update havoc mc post
    First, i want to say that i like realism tmd so , i should like this update right ? no spam pains anymore, jugg nerfed yeah cool
    But now i will repost what i said

"Nice i spend money to play tmd with infinite money, and no, infinite money removed , yeeah nice thanks havoc
    I know infinite money is on tmd classic , but i don't like tmd classic, come on, when i put money in the game to get infinite money, that was for all servers , no matter if you play tmd pvp/ without pvp/ tmd op/ tmd/ tmd classic/ or whatever you can call tmd, no matter the way of playing the mining dead.
    So, you can't like realist tmd and use Inf? really ?, and seriously, Old 1.7 map ? the current map is good
    And in general , I don't like the idea of splitting the community again, the community currently is very small
    But hey, who cares about what i think, I mean Og community wanted old map, old pains, old everything , they got it, everyone is happy yay"

I was right no one replied to me (no staff at least)
    Hey havoc, you know that infinite money is the main thing that peoples want , the main thing that players need, when players put money in the game, when they buy legendary crate, they want infinite money, they don't care about getting a golden barret or a spass12, infinite money is the best things you can get, and you guys remove it for the half of the community, because you finally decided to use your brain, so you were like "Uh infinite money isnt realist let's remove it huhu.." but it's to late !! you can't just remove it
    i think removed it from the legendary crate and make impossible to get infinite money is a better idea
    let me explain, player with infinite money on tmd pvp don't loose their inf (there are pretty rare, almost every infinite money player are on tmd classic) and that make infinite money almost removed, except that player who already have inf, they don't lose it
    So that make everyone happy
    player without inf wont get rekt because Inf almost removed, player who already have inf did not put money in the game for nothing

But again why should we care about what i think, Og community got everything they want

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Making use of MC's crafting system to add depht to the game.

1. Weapons
    Instead of finding tons of perfectly functional weapons in one single Warehouse sweep, we could find scraps of metals and gearing parts. This could be used to:

1. Fixing rusted weapons that are found in the wilderness; Rusted weapons would sometimes jam and/or even backfire
    2. Crafting enhancements, like putting together small, regular scrap metals to get better ones, til we can have refined ones to craft better weapons (similar to what was TF2)
    3. Used for maintenance of melees (restoring their durability), maybe increasing some attribute (adding bleeding, blunt etc) and fixing vehicles (more of this ahead)
    4. Could be used for currency for some npcs, like some travelers or even medics in some safezones.

2. Survivability
    As ppl stated before, survivability should mean it. Recently the add of the Whisperers was a big part for it, since it make us more vulnerable in speed and damage, but its also hard to predict when we should engage in CQC.
    That being said, I think those previous zombie buffs that General said before should be added again, since it was way more challenging instead of just run them up spamming mouse 1. Now that ogs crybabys can't do those nonsense, we could actually make zombies mobs to be realy fearful.

Since they will most likely bite instead of punch or whatever, the infection rate should be dramatically increased. To get infected you must be naked and/or with poor armor and get tons of hits. Maybe just heavy armors should prevent real bites, but this could come to a cost (more ahead). So as infections increases the more importance we will give to first aid kits, antis and maybe new medical abilities to help other survivors.

Also, food and water should not be found in absolutely fine conditions. Refilling a water bottle from a rusty, abandoned house is suicide. Getting from a contamined lake too, like harvesting raw vegetables and exposed breads, fruits and such. We should be able to cook them (or wash it) in a clean place, like a safezone kitchen. Then it would be fine to consume it.

Leg bites/fall injuries should slow us down. Without medical aid it would be certain death when a pack of zombies target you.

3. Transport
    As I tried to sketch in the other topic:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/new-travelling-mechanism.6671/

Basically it would be a way to counter the magical warp thing. Scattering travellers npc (like Gatekeepers in MMOs) would be the fast travel mechanism to get to a certain area.

Also, our vehichles are just the perfect world miracle. Finding a perfectly fine car inside a bag of food is just bizarre.
    Why dont we get the previous methods, finding broken car shells and looting car parts to fix it? This was so much fun, it was a real challenge to have a working vehicle, plus, it was awesome for trading.

4. Item stats and classes perks
    From the realism perspective its kinda obvious whats each player's loadout will be: full riot/jugg, katana, tier 5 weapons and/or legendaries. Whats the point of having other weapon classes?
    Whats make a colt python 'worst' then a deagle? They're both hand cannons, deagle is automatic and stuff, but a revolver is always reliable, no matter if you get water, mud. It's always easy to maintain it, no parts to jam. So why is a deagle "better" (expensive) than a python?
    Same goes for big guns, why should a .50 barret be "better" than a, lets say, a Remington’s CSR? Remington's sure have not that firepower but its collapsable and lightweight. Its obvious that both are different approaches for a same category.
    Thing is, our loadout should reflect our playstyle, which is actually the same to each and every player: the best defense + the best damage per second.
    What if, instead of kits, we chose classes that fit some of TWD cast members?
    1. Assault
    2. Scout
    3. Heavy/sniper
    Assault:
    Regular MC's walking speed, regular aimspread for all the weapons. Can deal a good amount of damage but using heavy guns (m60's, gatling, barret etc) will slow him down (Speed 1 penalty debuff). Can wear riot armor without any movement penalty but will get slowed using juggernault armor pieces.

Scout:
    Cant handle well heavy artillery (m60's, .50 cal, gatlings and such) getting a strong Speed 2 penalty debuff. It gets great accuracy of lightweight weapons such pistols, crossbows and SMGs. It gets a speed 1 buff when wearing lightweight armor (leather ~ military), will get speed debuff if wearing heavy armor (riot: Speed 1 Debuff, jugg: Speed 2 Debuff)

Heavy/sniper:
    Can handle heavy weapons like strong sniper rifles and automatic guns. Wearing heavy armors will not fatigue him. Regular walking speed without negative debuffs. Lightweight equipament will not be effective (lower damage/accuracy, for example), like katanas, knifes, small caliber pistols/revolvers, SMGs and such.

--------
    excuse any typos as english is not my first language, but this is what I've been thinking since ever lol.

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I will repost it here because no one really pay attention to my first post
    I posted this on the last update havoc mc post
    First, i want to say that i like realism tmd so , i should like this update right ? no spam pains anymore, jugg nerfed yeah cool
    But now i will repost what i said

"Nice i spend money to play tmd with infinite money, and no, infinite money removed , yeeah nice thanks havoc
    I know infinite money is on tmd classic , but i don't like tmd classic, come on, when i put money in the game to get infinite money, that was for all servers , no matter if you play tmd pvp/ without pvp/ tmd op/ tmd/ tmd classic/ or whatever you can call tmd, no matter the way of playing the mining dead.
    So, you can't like realist tmd and use Inf? really ?, and seriously, Old 1.7 map ? the current map is good
    And in general , I don't like the idea of splitting the community again, the community currently is very small
    But hey, who cares about what i think, I mean Og community wanted old map, old pains, old everything , they got it, everyone is happy yay"

I was right no one replied to me (no staff at least)
    Hey havoc, you know that infinite money is the main thing that peoples want , the main thing that players need, when players put money in the game, when they buy legendary crate, they want infinite money, they don't care about getting a golden barret or a spass12, infinite money is the best things you can get, and you guys remove it for the half of the community, because you finally decided to use your brain, so you were like "Uh infinite money isnt realist let's remove it huhu.." but it's to late !! you can't just remove it
    i think removed it from the legendary crate and make impossible to get infinite money is a better idea
    let me explain, player with infinite money on tmd pvp don't loose their inf (there are pretty rare, almost every infinite money player are on tmd classic) and that make infinite money almost removed, except that player who already have inf, they don't lose it
    So that make everyone happy
    player without inf wont get rekt because Inf almost removed, player who already have inf did not put money in the game for nothing

But again why should we care about what i think, Og community got everything they want
    That has nothing to do with realism, there is a reason why it was removed. Please keep on topic.

EDIT: Please drop this whole "________ get everything they ask for" argument. You are annoyed about not getting your own way but you don't understand that we did this to split up those OG's and Realism players so we can please both.

You're in a room with 100 people, 50 like carrot cake and 50 like chocolate cake. You try to please them all so every time the other 50% complain about the cake you swap it then the other 50% complain. Instead, why not bring out two cakes that have a better chance of pleasing the majority?

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    That has nothing to do with realism, there is a reason why it was removed. Please keep on topic.

EDIT: Please drop this whole "________ get everything they ask for" argument. You are annoyed about not getting your own way but you don't understand that we did this to split up those OG's and Realism players so we can please both.

You're in a room with 100 people, 50 like carrot cake and 50 like chocolate cake. You try to please them all so every time the other 50% complain about the cake you swap it then the other 50% complain. Instead, why not bring out two cakes that have a better chance of pleasing the majority?

Kyritic you don't answer to all of my arguments, what you have to say about that when i put money in the game to get infinite money, that was for all servers , no matter if you play tmd pvp/ without pvp/ tmd op/ tmd/ tmd classic/ or whatever you can call tmd, no matter the way of playing the mining dead.

You are trying to say to me that some players don't like the carrot cake and the chocolate cake so havoc mc can't make everyone happy?

as i said they can, if they just make Infinite money impossible to get in the legendary crates, so that make Infinite money very rare, almost removed, BUT players who already buy Infinite Money in the game don't lose their Infinite Money, So that make everyone happy, why you don't do that seriously ?? answer Kyritic

I understand that Infinite money had nothing to do in the mining dead realist, but it's to late their are peoples who put real money in the game in YOUR server to get infinite money for all of the life, no matter if they wanted to play tmd with realist settings or arcade settings, no matter if they wanted to play tmd with pvp or without pvp, so it's to late to just remove Infinite money but as i said you can at least don't betray those players who already buy Infinite money, with just one thing, make Infinite money impossible to get in the lagendary crates (only on tmd pvp/pve)

Last edited:

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Kyritic you don't answer to all of my arguments, what you have to say about that when i put money in the game to get infinite money, that was for all servers , no matter if you play tmd pvp/ without pvp/ tmd op/ tmd/ tmd classic/ or whatever you can call tmd, no matter the way of playing the mining dead.

You are trying to say to me that some players don't like the carrot cake and the chocolate cake so havoc mc can't make everyone happy?

as i said they can, if they just make Infinite money impossible to get in the legendary crates, so that make Infinite money very rare, almost removed, BUT players who already buy Infinite Money in the game don't lose their Infinite Money, So that make everyone happy, why you don't do that seriously ?? answer Kyritic

I understand that Infinite money had nothing to do in the mining dead realist, but it's to late their are peoples who put real money in the game in YOUR server to get infinite money for all of the life, no matter if they wanted to play tmd with realist settings or arcade settings, no matter if they wanted to play tmd with pvp or without pvp, so it's to late to just remove Infinite money but as i said you can at least don't betray those players who already buy Infinite money, with just one thing, make Infinite money impossible to get in the lagendary crates (only on tmd pvp/pve)

theres lots of threads discussing this, if your're not going to talk anything related to survivalism here then post it there:
    https://havocmc.net/threads/infinite-money.6618/

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    - Little buffs to some of the melee weapons. Like the katana being without the couldown.
    -Not quite with attack cooldowns, but I missed the buffs of melees. I remember bleed time and concussion times (one caused you to take gradual damage and the other made you slower/nauseous).
    -RAIN.
    -Horses back w/ saddles
    You should add a special kit for ranked players they can only use once a day. All it has is an item called "Massacre" they use it and then they can go on a killing spree for 5 minutes!
    What even..?
    -Prosthetic legs
    *amputations
    -Leg & arm (leg--> slowness; arm--> can't hold 2 handed weapons)
    -Arm requirements for guns and melees
    -Quests (with the quest huts I made :3)
    -Bayonetta
    -I love the Whisperers! So maybe add certain walkers with buffs? Like, maybe a random buff for every x amount of zombies spawned (some could have Speed 1, Slowness, Strength, etc)
    -A
    but it's to late !! you can't just remove it
    Actually... they can do whatever the hell they want. It may **** us off, but you agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase soooooooooooooo.
    Instead of finding tons of perfectly functional weapons in one single Warehouse sweep, we could find scraps of metals and gearing parts. This could be used to:
    -I can get behind this! If we ever update to a newer version with more usable items, I totally think a crafting bit should be added. I love how in DayZ you can upgrade bullets to a higher tier if you add scrap metal, how you can craft backpacks, etc etc. It would be really cool if something along those lines could be implemented. (And I know I shouldn't compare the servers, but DayZ has a very unique realism aspect-- much more survival oriented-- maybe we could borrow a few ideas?).
    -Bayonetta

I will more suggestions as I think of them.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc

His point is that your quite honestly rude comment has nothing to do with this thread, so please keep it out. Stay on topic.

EDIT: Hell, PM an owner, staff, or Ky rather than complaining here on a thread that's actually amazing (thx daddi Ky).

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    His point is that your quite honestly rude comment has nothing to do with this thread, so please keep it out. Stay on topic.

EDIT: Hell, PM an owner, staff, or Ky rather than complaining here on a thread that's actually amazing (thx daddi Ky).

Rude ? i'm rude ? I put money in the game to get infinite money in the game, they removed it, And you say that i'm rude, oh god what a crime am i doing here
    My comment has nothing to do with this thread ? they ask for suggestion, yeah it's not a realism/survivalism suggestion but it's a suggestion after all, my idea should be at least read here, because no one will read my suggestion on an other thread (btw i send my idea on an other thread but it's pretty much useless anyways)
    PM an owner ? i said that no one replied to me , the owner don't care about what I think

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Rude ? i'm rude ? I put money in the game to get infinite money in the game, they removed it, And you say that i'm rude, oh god what a crime am i doing here
    Firstly, drop the flippant attitude, it wont help you in the long run, aight? Infinite Money is still in the game, just not on PVP or PVE (for realism sake + the addition of an economy). TMDC still have infinite money, since it's a more fast-paced play style.
    Actually... they can do whatever the hell they want. It may **** us off, but you agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase soooooooooooooo.
    ^^^^ The owners have every right to remove, edit, nerf, switch, etc any perk associated with the store or anything for that matter. If you purchased Infinite Money directly (when it was in the shop wayyyy long ago), then you most likely agreed to the Terms and Conditions of that purchase. If you read the T&C, it specifically tells you that the Owners reserve every right to make whatever change they want, it's not their fault you were ignorant to what you were signing up for/purchasing.
    My comment has nothing to do with this thread ? they ask for suggestion, yeah it's not a realism/survivalism suggestion but it's a suggestion after all, my idea should be at least read here, because no one will read my suggestion on an other thread
    Your comment was unrelated to the topic at hand: Suggestions for REALISM pve and RP. Your "suggestion" was a whiny complaint about a "suggestion" that is unrelated to this thread. You even just admitted it, how ironic. And you may think that your ideas are just glossed over, but I'm sure the owners have seen it before (especially considering I and MANY other players have been voicing their opinion on Infinite Money for quite a long time).
    (btw i send my idea on an other thread but it's pretty much useless anyways)
    PM an owner ? i said that no one replied to me , the owner don't care about what I think
    You said no one replied in your thread. A PM is different. And if the Owners, who are, quite honestly, busy boyos, dont reply, then get in contact with Kyritic directly. He's very adamant about replying quickly and making sure every suggestion is heard.

Bottom line: you were rude and flippant about your "suggestion," and continuing to derail a very nice thread is kinda lame. So, let's stop here before it gets worse, eh? PM me if you wish to continue.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I'd say that sucks but if it improves the economy and makes the game more challenging (Which is its main goal) It's something that is worth doing.

Chocolate cake = OG suggestions
    Carrot cake = Realism suggestions

You can't have just chocolate or carrot because the opposing side would be upset
    You can't mix them because its hard to choose what aspects to pick and in the end no one is happy, also like merging cake it would be a mess.

The only viable option is having two different game modes (cake) appealing to each 50%

This is a clear example of people suggesting stuff that will benefit them but not take into consideration another set of players. There would be a major disadvantage between new and old players. That would be unfair. "everyone" wouldn't be happy because "everyone" would either have free everything or have to grind for gear.

Well, it clearly isn't too late because it's happened. Like I said earlier it sucks but the reality is if we want to work towards improving TMD it was a needed step to do so.

Just so it's clear, yes you're being rude.

My comment has nothing to do with this thread ? they ask for suggestion, yeah it's not a realism/survivalism suggestion but it's a suggestion after all, my idea should be at least read here, because no one will read my suggestion on an other thread (btw i send my idea on an other thread but it's pretty much useless anyways)

Could that have something to do with your attitude? Like @Cat_Squirrel_Inc if you had contacted me I would have responded in 48 hours.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    hes making a moral argument instead of a legal one. I agree with him completely as well I got a rank I got inf and then they just nerf the hell out of both of those things? BS

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante

I'm going to say this, and I don't want to derail the thread any further, but the terms and services are very, very strict and SHOULD be read. Donations and such are donations, and since we don't follow EULA, we're within technicality pay to win. Welcome to HavocMC.
    As I was saying, the terms and conditions, as Cat has mentioned, said that Havoc could do what they please to the rank, with reason, in this case, balancing purposes, and you couldn't argue for anything, namely compensation or reversion. Look into it.
    hes making a moral argument instead of a legal one. I agree with him completely as well I got a rank I got inf and then they just nerf the hell out of both of those things? BS
    In regard to this, a moral argument is of no importance as moral arguments are counteracted by factual arguments, and arguments that should not be happening as, when you say you agree to a terms and conditions, you are in essence saying "I understand I am agreeing to anything listed in the Terms and Conditions." So, basically they could sell your soul to the devil in the Terms and Conditions, and that's that. Legality is different than a moral argument, and I completely agree that it may be unfair, etc etc, but the Terms and Conditions of purchase CLEARLY stated that they could change everything in their agreement, from the price of the rank, to everything listed in it. TMD Realism was supposed to prevent pay to win, and supposed to be a more EULA compliant server with a more realistic feel to it. That's that. End of story.
    If you go about saying that TMDPVE/PVP should be subject to the same rules as TMDC, you are counteracting everything that stands for. Lastly, I'm inclined to say, division of the community is bad for everyone. If we continue arguing, and changing, and splitting the server- resetting progress, it will die. And, to be real with you, you can't do anything. Nobody can. We are in no position to make demands, no position to change anything that the people on this server have worked hard to achieve. That's all.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    So, I'm also going to write a few of my main ideas down. For one, more types of ammunition that work in different guns. A bullet system would work well instead of clips, it'll go into categories like .556x45, .762x39, .762x51, .9mm .45 ACP, list continues. Secondly, more wounds. Bleeding that can be treated realistically, for example, gunshot wounds to arms, that would require more medical tools on hand, such as tourniquets for gunshot wounds, that would require a bandage afterwards, fractures that would make you more vulnerable to gunshots, broken legs that could make you move slower, take damage, that whole deal, that can be repaired with splints, etc. Other things could include gunshots that attract walkers, fuel for cars (and maybe fixed parts), buff grenades, make them unstackable, that whole deal. I'm all out of ideas but I'll come back when I have more.