• IP Copied!
  • Send me your Realism + RP suggestions!

DaddyBarlos

One thing I would like to see added into the game is a buff for Walkers, make them much more difficult to kill. I would also like to see the chances of being infected to increase, maybe after two to five times of being damaged by a walker.

Like @general2673 said, make the walkers a threat. A friend and I have come up with the idea of hordes randomly spawning at a large area such as Atlanta, towns, heck, in the middle of a road. Anywhere open where you would just come across them. Yes, we do have the whisperers, and yes they kill, but they are also very easy to kill as well. Since the whisperers are people, wouldn't it make sense for them to be stronger than any other walker? I pray that walkers being much more threatening is included with the upcoming updates because it's quite boring driving everywhere to only find land and land, as well as the usual player.

Temperature could also be something interesting, people could be required to wear a leather jacket, military jacket or anything that can keep them warm, whether it's standing near a fire or standing near a torch. Because the barrier blocks are wooden, what if we could use those to make a fire if something like a flint and steel or a lighter.

One last thing I just thought of, gasoline. We all know how cars and motorcycles require gasoline, and realistically, it runs out. Obviously, in the Mining Dead, we practically have infinite gasoline, and because we're always on the move, walkers do not spawn. Gasoline should be limited, and as soon as it runs out, the car abruptly stops, and you'd be forced to walk somewhere to find gasoline, where it should be very rare since this is the zombie apocalypse. We also tend to find cars randomly in.... bags. It should not be possible to put them in bags, nore should it be possible to pick them up and give it to them by hand as if we shrunk them with Pym Particles from the Marvel universe. I think cars should also be found randomly around the map, slightly similar to how there are built cars around the map, though the chances of them actually having gasoline should be low as well, just like finding gasoline. It may be very enraging, but at the same time, this could be great if we are shooting for something realistic as the Walking Dead.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    One last thing I just thought of, gasoline. We all know how cars and motorcycles require gasoline, and realistically, it runs out. Obviously, in the Mining Dead, we practically have infinite gasoline, and because we're always on the move, walkers do not spawn. Gasoline should be limited, and as soon as it runs out, the car abruptly stops, and you'd be forced to walk somewhere to find gasoline, where it should be very rare since this is the zombie apocalypse. We also tend to find cars randomly in.... bags. It should not be possible to put them in bags, nore should it be possible to pick them up and give it to them by hand as if we shrunk them with Pym Particles from the Marvel universe. I think cars should also be found randomly around the map, slightly similar to how there are built cars around the map, though the chances of them actually having gasoline should be low as well, just like finding gasoline. It may be very enraging, but at the same time, this could be great if we are shooting for something realistic as the Walking Dead.
    We used to have that system, but many people disliked it, so they got rid of it

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I like most of these ideas, especially the hordes and temperature. Remember, we have TMD seasons for a reason, along with specific packs. (Also, HD guns packs do work, so that's good). Updating to 1.9 would be nice. I'd like to see players dual wielding, that's the purpose of the 2 golden deagles in the gangster Titan kit. Any ideas to bring to the table, anyone?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I really just want a public warp that takes me to a zombie fight pit (like the one seen in woodbury) where i can just massacre a bunch of zombies. The spawn rate should be tripe the normal rate, and the zombies should have normal walk speed. Also having obstacles would be cool.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I really just want a public warp that takes me to a zombie fight pit (like the one seen in woodbury) where i can just massacre a bunch of zombies. The spawn rate should be tripe the normal rate, and the zombies should have normal walk speed. Also having obstacles would be cool.
    Go to Fort Cat. She's got a good zombie spawn rate, with mostly whisperers.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Personally, I'm loving this new spawn rate and mechanic. You need armor to stay even a little bit safer. When you attack a Whisperer, 7 or so more appear. Running through a field? 10 walkers. Its actually dangerous to go outside now in PvE, you either travel in groups or with armor or likely die. I'm surprised I pleasantly haven't died yet to this...