• IP Copied!
  • Send me your Realism + RP suggestions!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    lol

They should add a kit to gain admin privileges to kick whining p2w kids too.
    Game's meta has changed, theres no more legendaries spam-kits, deal with it.
    Calls me p2w immediately after clarifying that I haven't spent money on my own account

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Aw yss, pardon me:
    They should add a kit to gain admin privileges to kick extremely dedicated, hardworkingh (through votes and ingame deals) whining kids.

There ya go!

Call_MeJack

Mythical
    Call_MeJack
    Call_MeJack Call_MeJack
    We are planning to bring back amputations and horses. We are also working on a tmd quest system and campaign mode for tmd.
    There are multiple type Walker skins when players use optifine also this is a Minecraft thing sadly we can not change that default setting.
    We are working on kit revamps and additions including a kit whisperer in which you blend in with surrounding walkers and have the ability to spawn a horse.

You have some good suggestions some of which we are looking into.
    YAY! thanks!

-Beta

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    whats wrong with it? I know how to get horse armour
    What do you mean "what's wrong with it?" I'm sorry, but you can't possibly be that dense...?

>Add kit to a NON pvp server that allows you to KILL people
    >Being a PVE server, players can't normally kill under regular circumstances
    >People spamming these kits go around killing people who literally are not allowed to defend themselves

Genius idea. Let's bring pvp into a server that was made for JUST pve.... genius.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I_Am_Beta has definitely got the right idea. Horses and amputation.

Rick rode a horse into Atlanta, we need some of that going on. The current safe zones such as Hilltop, Alexandria, Kingdom and Sanctuary are all using horses as main transportation. Ever since reading the comics, I've wanted to ride a horse in The Mining Dead (seeing as I can't ride on in reality, I'm allergic to a lot of stuff lol).

Amputation and number of hands required to use a gun would be neat. To amputate, shift-click with a sharp melee, like an axe, machete, knife, katana, etc. If you cut off your arm, you can only hold one-handed guns, such as:

-Pistols:
    -M9
    -Glock 17
    -Colt Python
    -Desert Eagle
    -CZ-P09

-SMGs
    -UZI

Those are the only one-handed weapons. So, 6 weapons in total. All other weapons require two hands. One-handed melees include:

-Knives (Combat, bowie, dull)
    -Hatchets (Metal & Wood)
    -Spears

(Am I missing any? Call me on it and I'll change it)
    I think shovels, machetes, katanas and axes ought to be left out of this list. Sure, Michonne has used 1 hand with her katana before, but she mostly used two hands. Machetes and axes, kind of the same principle.

If you were to cut off your leg, you would receive a slowness II effect. There is also a chance of an infection if you cut off any limb. More infections would be neat, as well.

Ideas for infections:
    They become very dangerous, because they can't be healed with bandages. They can only be healed with antibodies, and there is a 1/4 chance that it will work. Make antibodies rare and unavailable through [/shop].
    An infection still has 5 stages, but only four stages keep you still alive. The stages last longer, each about 3 minutes. The final stage lasts about 1 minute, then it kills you.

New weapon idea:

Famas G2

(This may not make sense, bear with me). The M14 is kind of a cross between of a sniper and assault rifle. Decent fire rate, damage, and clip size, it makes a good weapon for enemies both alive and undead. The Famas G2 is also semi-automatic, but has 30 rounds instead of 20 like the M14. A Famas would probably go under assault, but maybe move the M16A4 to Special category? It is the only weapon that fires in bursts.
    Essentially, move M16A4 to Special, then put the Famas in it's place.

Sorry for super long thread. Peace out.

MrCalimero

Mythical
    MrCalimero
    MrCalimero MrCalimero
    i know ive suggested this in the past but make walkers faster, larger spawnrate, and deal more damage. they were very dangerous for a few weeks then the pvp community went ballistic. if you think about why, its because they were actually being killed by the dead. in the walking dead walkers should be a threat- ESPECIALLY now that whisperers are making us all remember what the dead are capable of. the reason people "fear" zombies is the sheer mass of them. their strength is purely in numbers. the fact that if you stand still for a minute maybe 5 will spawn in your immediate area, does not give that kind of "oh shiiiit" sense. it makes you draw a knife casually walk away from the group kill the one or two in your way and move on, barely breaking step.

make the walkers a threat because as they stand right now any scrub with a cleaver can walk nearly unchallenged through the city. get armor, guns and meds and walkers become little more than a simple click b4 continuing down ur path. further at walking speed you can leave any walker in the dust. the idea of "the dead dont rest, we do" should apply...

The "Larger spawnrate" will only make the server more laggy than it already is. Ig most of these players don't have any common sense.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    What do you mean "what's wrong with it?" I'm sorry, but you can't possibly be that dense...?

>People spamming these kits go around killing people who literally are not allowed to defend themselves

Genius idea. Let's bring pvp into a server that was made for JUST pve.... genius.
    but im talking about horse's now

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    whats wrong with it? I know how to get horse armour

*sigh* I didn't quote your damn horse post. Read, child xD
    Seems like you quoted his horse post.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ok I hate to be that person but..... this is by far one of the dumbest ideas I've seen yet.... I'm sorry Butter, it just... sucks. If I have to explain why, then there's an even bigger problem.
    Seems like you quoted his horse post.
    Yes. I quoted his horse post. *facepalm* read. context. read. context.

Attachments

• Screenshot (413).png
      Screenshot (413).png
      145.5 KB · Views: 4
    • Screenshot (414).png
      Screenshot (414).png
      154.2 KB · Views: 3

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I’m just saying that you both failed to read context. Lol
    I mean, no not really. I quoted and commented on a previous post regarding the kit. That's just the facts, fella. In the end, it was his mistake for thinking I was talking about the horses (which... seeing the commented that was quoted, I clearly wasn't). Oh well.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Tbh it was expected this kinda confusion, SirButera can't make sense of simple things, just read his posts across the forums. He can't even a acknowledge his own damn posts, arguing with him is so contra-productive

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Tbh it was expected this kinda confusion, SirButera can't make sense of simple things, just read his posts across the forums. He can't even a acknowledge his own damn posts, arguing with him is so contra-productive
    Counterproductive*

and yeah it kinda is.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Examples please. Im happy to resolve these issues.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Yeah, I gotta say, the zombies are pathetic right now.
    I had a screwdriver one time and zombies were dying fairly easily because of it. I looted some neighborhood, and you'd think (if you see this in the realistic standpoint) that I could end the zombie apocalypse, myself afterwards.

T1 melees, pistols, and rifles should be more common. SMGs and assault rifles should be less common. Same goes to higher tiers, but their rarity increases per tier by 5%.
    Also, their durability needs to be made way lower. It's almost like the katana I've got now is made of titanium or something.
    And gun durability please. This is a realism thread, this deserves to be talked about. Real guns sometimes jam, sometimes they don't fire right if they're not properly cleaned. All that fun stuff. And what happens if you don't take care of your gun? It becomes absolutely useless until you clean it and fix whatever's broken in it.
    Just thought I'd bump this idea.
    I hope it'll get added in the next update.