• IP Copied!
  • Send me your Realism + RP suggestions!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    TMDC is not a hardcore pvp server you dense noodle.
    I say hardcore in the sense that it's tailored to the OGs, fast-pasted play style, and infinite money. PVP and PVE are all realism (thank goodness) but in one you can kill people.

So again. Quit your bellyachin' ya "dense noodle."

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    I know this is about the role play server, but I really need to ask this. TMD Classic is for the TMD Hardcore PVPers. Most of us focus on the fighting part. I am not asking to get rid of zombies, but could the spawn rate for them be reduced? I made a poll about this. Staff tell me that TMD Classic PVPers are complaining that Zombies needed to be more of a danger but like I said, most of the TMD Classic guys are focused on the Hardcore PVP. Most of us don't care about the role play and most of the people that war everyday hate the amount of zombies that are spawning.So I find it hard to believe that someone of the TMD Classic community asked you guys to up the spawn rate and make zombies dangerous. So could staff please reduce the zombie spawn rate for TMD Classic only? I will link the poll here. https://havocmc.net/threads/zombie-spawn-rate-should-be-reduced-on-tmdc.6666/

Surr

I believe adding a bit move variety of cars to the game would be a great addition! I have seen another server use the amount of dmg which an item has define the skin of it, aka letting ALOT more cars be added, just for the skinning, for example 1 dmg on a diamond hoe and it's a SUV and 2 dmg to the item it's another colour or whatever, but yeah, main Idea is just more cars, the rest is of course up to the developers, what's easier to them. (The server I saw it on is called Vindex, it's a city server with a ton of good looking cars, I don't know but you might try and ask how they do it.)
    I hope you enjoy reading through the next suggestions coming after this.

Your beloved Boris_RW aka Surr

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I believe adding a bit move variety of cars to the game would be a great addition! I have seen another server use the amount of dmg which an item has define the skin of it, aka letting ALOT more cars be added, just for the skinning, for example 1 dmg on a diamond hoe and it's a SUV and 2 dmg to the item it's another colour or whatever, but yeah, main Idea is just more cars, the rest is of course up to the developers, what's easier to them. (The server I saw it on is called Vindex, it's a city server with a ton of good looking cars, I don't know but you might try and ask how they do it.)

We already have that. Cars have the 5 main gun skins, plus a police car. And they're made out of saplings and leaves.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_

Perhaps my experience can help here.

All of the tools and weapons with durability have been claimed as firearms. It has even gotten to the point where when I added the camos for the T5s, all of them had to be blocks. There’s no more room left. The different types of cars are all saplings and fences, with almost none left to claim. Even adding more as blocks would result in the same reason we haven’t seen the T5s being added despite them already being in the pack - development time.

Shadowhab

Enchanted items still do have a different value though, so you can take a diamond hoe for example and enchant it giving more possibilities. And some tools have like 15 enchantments, so there are 15 new things that can be re-textured.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Tents
    Sizes as follows:
    4x2 (Max 3 occupants)
    5x3 (Max 5 occupants)
    6x4 (Max 8 occupants)

Lantern
    Torch, reskinned, implemented with dynamic lights mod (provides light when in hand to 14x14 source)

Gray camos
    An AWM in gray.
    Alloy-cf-awm-sniper-gun-mold-keychain.jpg_640x640.jpg

BAM! Imagine all guns in a gray camo.
    sidefolding2_1.jpg

Add black camos for all weapons, including T5s if possible.

Call_MeJack

Mythical
    Call_MeJack
    Call_MeJack Call_MeJack
    Bring back amputation!

More walker models, maybe NPC quests?

Bullets and magazines! Where we have to craft the full magazines, because its hard to believe there would be that much ammo laying around...

Weather!
    Tamable Horses!
    Walker guts!

Finally, a Whisperer kit.
    My suggestion is:

Machete
    Guts(or walker skin suit?)
    Or instead of guts, implement an ability where walkers ignore you? This would probably be better...
    (and Speed I for a Beta Kit)

EDIT: Various Infections (food poisoning,Blood infections etc)
    Gunshots attracting walkers
    Suppressors!

Cheers!
    -I_Am_Beta

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    maybe this could work if we move away from the 1.8, newer versions supports some mad plugins (although many are private)

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Bring back amputation!

More walker models, maybe NPC quests?

Bullets and magazines! Where we have to craft the full magazines, because its hard to believe there would be that much ammo laying around...

Weather!
    Tamable Horses!
    Walker guts!

Finally, a Whisperer kit.
    My suggestion is:

Machete
    Guts(or walker skin suit?)
    Or instead of guts, implement an ability where walkers ignore you? This would probably be better...
    (and Speed I for a Beta Kit)

EDIT: Various Infections (food poisoning,Blood infections etc)
    Gunshots attracting walkers
    Suppressors!

Cheers!
    -I_Am_Beta

We are planning to bring back amputations and horses. We are also working on a tmd quest system and campaign mode for tmd.
    There are multiple type Walker skins when players use optifine also this is a Minecraft thing sadly we can not change that default setting.
    We are working on kit revamps and additions including a kit whisperer in which you blend in with surrounding walkers and have the ability to spawn a horse.

You have some good suggestions some of which we are looking into.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    maybe this could work if we move away from the 1.8, newer versions supports some mad plugins (although many are private)
    After multiple talks among the owners and development team we do not see the push to advance past 1.8 to happen anytime soon for multiple reasons but we are still reviewing options to accommodate more resources into our 1.8 limit.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    After multiple talks among the owners and development team we do not see the push to advance past 1.8 to happen anytime soon for multiple reasons but we are still reviewing options to accommodate more resources into our 1.8 limit.

aww thats a bummer, but probably moving versions would be shooting ourselves in the foot with so many fixes and tweakings going on right now. Keep goin guys, quests, campaign? HEll yeah!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    non rank players do have cooldowns on character kits for 24 hours last I checked, idk if its been changed or not in the past few days. However I don't mind them having access to them, I think everyone should have access to character kits even if it has a 24 hour cooldown and I also think we should add new kits which we are currently working on.

Anyways I have an idea for realism but it would require 1.9, the idea is making items such as ammo, molotovs, and gear craftable. I know we plan to bring in base building where you have to scavenge for materials to build up your bases but also have items such as "Gun Scraps" and "Whiskey" to craft ammo and molotovs also bringing back damage to weapons and armor and if you are a rank you get the /repair command again and for non-rank players have a blacksmith npc or gunsmith npc to take items too for repair. Also I saw something about back packs and I did stumble across a plugin somewhere that allows players to apply packs to there skins so its 3D-ish and if we had something like that we could add variant styles of packs like a regular back pack and hiking pack and so on.

Oh one last suggestion I have from a player, a kit for rp leaders where they can shut off mob spawn for a 20 block radius for a limited time but I can see how that could have some downsides such as trolls and unpleasant people.
    Only ranked players should have access to kits. I supported the server. Give me what I paid for. Don't tell me they can change it either, according to the contract. I know they can I don't care. Morally they owe it to their supporters.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Only ranked players should have access to kits. I supported the server. Give me what I paid for. Don't tell me they can change it either, according to the contract. I know they can I don't care. Morally they owe it to their supporters.
    Ranks have access to the kits at any time, non ranked players have a cooldown and Morally I see that as fair. You have what you paid for which is unlimited use to kits and certain rank only commands. The object of all servers of Minecraft is to give new players the ability to have the same chance as any other player to enjoy the game. They have 24 hour cooldown on character kits but don't have access to the limited kits that are reserved only for higher rank players. Other then that I don't really see the difference in non ranked players have the ability to access certain character kits and the non ranked players in the past who won kits from free voting crates.

You have what you paid for and like you said Havoc has the right to make the changes it needs to keep the server operating. So I'm sorry you feel that those who are less fortunate then you deserve to enjoy the game but times change and this is a new book we are starting for our server so we can once again create a server where any player can come in off the street and enjoy it here.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Ranks have access to the kits at any time, non ranked players have a cooldown and Morally I see that as fair. You have what you paid for which is unlimited use to kits and certain rank only commands. The object of all servers of Minecraft is to give new players the ability to have the same chance as any other player to enjoy the game. They have 24 hour cooldown on character kits but don't have access to the limited kits that are reserved only for higher rank players. Other then that I don't really see the difference in non ranked players have the ability to access certain character kits and the non ranked players in the past who won kits from free voting crates.

You have what you paid for and like you said Havoc has the right to make the changes it needs to keep the server operating. So I'm sorry you feel that those who are less fortunate then you deserve to enjoy the game but times change and this is a new book we are starting for our server so we can once again create a server where any player can come in off the street and enjoy it here.
    You dont need material wealth to get a rank. You just need devotion to the server and gradually work your way up the line with irl deals. Thats what I did you get myth, heck you could even vote! I am still a server supporter however because I have purchased ranks for other people. Frankly I find myself as a testimate to what you can do on this server if you really try. I have inf and myth, I bought an alt with myth and inf as well. How much did I pay irl for those? Nothing. Sure I had to find people willing to do deals that weren't necessarily in their favor. But those people exist.