• IP Copied!
  • Should we update the prison and other locations????

Should we Update the Prison and Bridge

• YES

Votes: 13 54.2%
    • NO, WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!!!

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Hello All!

So recently we have been getting some question about updating certain locations to fit the timeline of the show. These locations would be like prison which is still in its 4A state and we were wondering if you all would be okay with it being destroyed to the quality of the show. We are asking this because we know many players like to either war or rp at this location and just wanted to see the community's input before we start considering actually doing it.

The other location would be the season 9 Bridge in which Rick Grimes himself blew it apart in his big finale.

So should we keep these location in there current operational conditions or update them?

lets us know what you guys think

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I'd say keep it as is. Like Alexandria, a hotspot for RP, it would kinda make more sense to keep it contained, unless the show continued to show it in its ruined state, ya know?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hello All!

So recently we have been getting some question about updating certain locations to fit the timeline of the show. These locations would be like prison which is still in its 4A state and we were wondering if you all would be okay with it being destroyed to the quality of the show. We are asking this because we know many players like to either war or rp at this location and just wanted to see the community's input before we start considering actually doing it.

The other location would be the season 9 Bridge in which Rick Grimes himself blew it apart in his big finale.

So should we keep these location in there current operational conditions or update them?

Update it!

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Nah, I think its way more pleasable as the way it is. Alex was an awesome place, kinda a middle point between travelers coming and going from Visk to Sanctuary/Outpost.
    When it got blewed out it was within the show, but killed that point of interest.
    Prison is already in a more isolated area then when it was near berx, so wrecking it down to rubles will only drift players (most likely looters) apart from that zone.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Nah, I think its way more pleasable as the way it is. Alex was an awesome place, kinda a middle point between travelers coming and going from Visk to Sanctuary/Outpost.
    When it got blewed out it was within the show, but killed that point of interest.
    Prison is already in a more isolated area then when it was near berx, so wrecking it down to rubles will only drift players (most likely looters) apart from that zone.
    Agreed. No point in updating it unless it's continued to be shown in the show as destroyed. Isn't that the builders' rule of thumb, anyway?

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Also, I'll apologize for not reading if it was written down somewhere, but I was kinda shocked when the CDC vanished. Not that I used to hang it there but a lot of ppl would. I loved to camp outside by the tanks because the spaw rate was humongous when there were like 8-10 ppl down there. Wat happened to cdc? I skipped season's last temp because it was getting ridiculously boring, so sry if I missed that :p

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Also, I'll apologize for not reading if it was written down somewhere, but I was kinda shocked when the CDC vanished. Not that I used to hang it there but a lot of ppl would. I loved to camp outside by the tanks because the spaw rate was humongous when there were like 8-10 ppl down there. Wat happened to cdc? I skipped season's last temp because it was getting ridiculously boring, so sry if I missed that :p
    in the show?
    it did the big boom
    its still there in game though
    look for "center for disease control" or something along those lines

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    in the show?
    it did the big boom
    its still there in game though
    look for "center for disease control" or something along those lines

I watched till the ending of season 6, what I meant is that we can't access its inner facility like before. Or am I missing some new routes to get down there?

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Hello All!

id not update the prison to its current show state. something small like the bridge you could do though. the prison is a stronghold on the server, and as rick said "without the fences this place is worthless". many players like the prison because a small group can repel a much larger group of players, there are plenty of places to hide and lots of loot on top of that. the people that love hanging out in the sniper towers are mainly why i dont roll up to the front gate so there is that.

if you are gonna update the prison, meet in the middle. make the prison as if it was in the middle of the battle. have the cars and tanks in the field as well as the massive hole they punched in the outer fence. hardly anyone battles in the field anyways. leave the inner gate intact. maybe blow up a few parts of the prison. like the bridge separating the cell blocks. just make it so you can still jump across it. put a hole in cell block c that does not effect the areas of the prison you can get to.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I watched till the ending of season 6, what I meant is that we can't access its inner facility like before. Or am I missing some new routes to get down there?
    OH
    yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next map update. we'll handle it when we get there. the new map update will include newer locations etc etc to follow the show, but yeah, cdc thing broke. no worries.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    the stairs are still there...?

OH
    yeah, that's a bug that will be fixed in the next map update. we'll handle it when we get there. the new map update will include newer locations etc etc to follow the show, but yeah, cdc thing broke. no worries.

oh good lord I thought I was going insane when the set of stairs were blocked lol, hell yeah cdc is still up :D