• IP Copied!
  • STOLEN VALOR.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2013

This kid said he was a veteran who toured in Iraq. He refused to say his name and rank, and sounded really young in chat. Of course, I can't judge people by their typing. Here's the screenshots. I just thought it was funny that I would encounter somebody claiming to be military personnel in MINECRAFT. Remember kids, Stolen Valor is bad. 2017-02-11_10.04.08.png 2017-02-11_10.03.47.png

Attachments

• 2017-02-11_10.09.00.png
      2017-02-11_10.09.00.png
      44.8 KB · Views: 5

drago___12

Champion
    drago___12
    drago___12 drago___12
    nah all jokes aside this kid, ill put them down to, chose something he should have known more about, or better yet not have done it to begin with.

Pretty serious claiming though which they did imo.

bad impressions from this person also.

-Drago___12

Also they asked if i had twitter, but didnt reply. i got hurt feelings from it =((

xD

Celmaibunpilot

Mythical
    Celmaibunpilot
    Celmaibunpilot Celmaibunpilot
    Hey, it's not cool to try to take anyone's credit and say that your a "seal" or "marine".
    I once heard a story about a 90-year-old man who was never a veteran yet he was fully decorated at a parade, later on getting charged full lime prison time for disrespecting others who have been lost or captured in combat.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Hey, it's not cool to try to take anyone's credit and say that your a "seal" or "marine".
    I once heard a story about a 90-year-old man who was never a veteran yet he was fully decorated at a parade, later on getting charged full lime prison time for disrespecting others who have been lost or captured in combat.
    Unless your kit marine or kit soldier, then you can be like "im a soldier" (just make sure people know its just the kit)

SomeDumbCat

Stolen Valor is illegal and can result in a fine or jail time.Just want to say that in case he reads this if I see you say this in chat and I dont believe you, which I dont I will take action I know people who have been KIA and take this very seriously and would appreciate you stop now if this is you trying to get items or joke around. (Guys military service is not a joke and can result in many sad people/lives lost)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Dont quit havoc! We need you D:
    (I really did like you :'( rip)
    he quit havoc for reasons I don't feel comfortable talking about, but yeah he plays mc and such :p I think I quoted the wrong post but I've already typed so much that changing the quote wouldn't be worth my time XD