• IP Copied!
  • Stop Cyberbullying

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    A lot of people understand what cyberbullying is and what it does to a person, but for the people who don't know, it can get rough. I see cyberbullies a lot on PC games, console games, and more. I'm here to address the cyberbullies out there and those who don't know what it is: It's bad.

According to some state laws, cyberbullying could be/is illegal, and I have provided a quote from https://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/. For those who of you who do not live in the USA, just be kind to others.

"Bullying, cyberbullying, and related behaviors may be addressed in a single law or may be addressed in multiple laws. In some cases, bullying appears in the criminal code of a state that may apply to juveniles."

NOTE: I HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH EVERY SOURCE YET, THAT IS FOR YOU TO DO. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FROM MY OWN RESEARCH AND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON WHICH SOURCE YOU LOOK AT.

For the people who are cyberbullied, you can do some things to change that. One thing you can do is just ignore it and take it as a compliment. Another thing you can do is report that person. If this is someone you met online, you would obviously report them or ignore it. If this is someone you know in real life, you should report it to a trusted adult. Even if it does not affect you, you should tell an adult. You may not care if they hurt you with words, but others might, and it is your job to make sure no one has to deal with what you had to.

For the people who are the cyberbullies, I wish you hadn't gotten to that point. Your words may not affect everyone but it affects some people who really care and take in what you say. This is not a should, this is a must. A lot of people have already been affected by it. If you think it's good, then you have some thinking to do, because it isn't. Cyberbullying can hurt many people and the people who are against it will not go easy on you for it.

For the people like me who care about this subject, show your support. Many people have addressed cyberbullying in their signatures, but that won't stop it. We need to show that we are proud for who we are and we are willing to fight back against cyberbullying. We have to show the cyberbullies that we will not go easy on them for doing what they do.

This thread may be useless, but the people who stand up against cyberbullies aren't. Spread the message. Don't let the people who disrespect us for their own pleasure, a seemingly mild cause, or just because they think it fits the situation affect us. If you are affected by cyberbullying, then learn to ignore it. It will help you later on in life.

YouCanBeMine

Nova. I love to see people like you. It really makes me happy to know people actually care about those that have been/are being bullied over the internet. Games like MineCraft should be Very friendly and, I do understand that people Bully others to feel better about them selves and all.
    ~LoneSpace 10/10/16

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    Nova. I love to see people like you. It really makes me happy to know people actually care about those that have been/are being bullied over the internet. Games like MineCraft should be Very friendly and, I do understand that people Bully others to feel better about them selves and all.
    ~LoneSpace 10/10/16
    Thanks. I like to see people who appreciate the work of others and who care for others.

Good points
    I know they are. They were made with care and kindness :D

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Can we get a thread like this to go into the official rules of the server? Like make bullying a bannable offense? That way we are stopping it before it happens. They should also add messages in chat (like loot chest refill message) that pops up about rules that are usually broken (spam, hacking, duplicating, etc) that way people don't have an excuse when they get banned for it, because it was already in the chat.

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    A lot of people understand what cyberbullying is and what it does to a person, but for the people who don't know, it can get rough. I see cyberbullies a lot on PC games, console games, and more. I'm here to address the cyberbullies out there and those who don't know what it is: It's bad.

According to some state laws, cyberbullying could be/is illegal, and I have provided a quote from https://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/. For those who of you who do not live in the USA, just be kind to others.

"Bullying, cyberbullying, and related behaviors may be addressed in a single law or may be addressed in multiple laws. In some cases, bullying appears in the criminal code of a state that may apply to juveniles."

NOTE: I HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH EVERY SOURCE YET, THAT IS FOR YOU TO DO. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FROM MY OWN RESEARCH AND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON WHICH SOURCE YOU LOOK AT.

For the people who are cyberbullied, you can do some things to change that. One thing you can do is just ignore it and take it as a compliment. Another thing you can do is report that person. If this is someone you met online, you would obviously report them or ignore it. If this is someone you know in real life, you should report it to a trusted adult. Even if it does not affect you, you should tell an adult. You may not care if they hurt you with words, but others might, and it is your job to make sure no one has to deal with what you had to.

For the people who are the cyberbullies, I wish you hadn't gotten to that point. Your words may not affect everyone but it affects some people who really care and take in what you say. This is not a should, this is a must. A lot of people have already been affected by it. If you think it's good, then you have some thinking to do, because it isn't. Cyberbullying can hurt many people and the people who are against it will not go easy on you for it.

For the people like me who care about this subject, show your support. Many people have addressed cyberbullying in their signatures, but that won't stop it. We need to show that we are proud for who we are and we are willing to fight back against cyberbullying. We have to show the cyberbullies that we will not go easy on them for doing what they do.

This thread may be useless, but the people who stand up against cyberbullies aren't. Spread the message. Don't let the people who disrespect us for their own pleasure, a seemingly mild cause, or just because they think it fits the situation affect us. If you are affected by cyberbullying, then learn to ignore it. It will help you later on in life.
    you have really good points but, why are you posting it on here?

Prfct5th

Just toughen up problem solved. There are always gonna be offensive aggressive people in the world, and if you can't learn how to get past them now, then you're screwed for real life.

Sorry reality has to come smashing in to ruin this safe space, but you can't escape reality

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    They better start learning how to, there are no safe spaces out in the real world unless you're a gender studies *****, in that case, you're gonna be a virgin for your entire life.
    This is exactly why I made this thread :D

Prfct5th

This is exactly why I made this thread :D

So you can keep escaping the real world? The only reason I'm being this crude is because the more you whine about

"Life is so hard I'm getting trash talked online! Give me moral support and ban those who I deem to be banned!"

The more you develop that mindset, the weaker you become to criticism. And later in life, trust me about this, you're gonna get a lot of it. Better to toughen up now and learn how to grit through it with a smile on your face then get body slammed by a REAL job

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    So you can keep escaping the real world? The only reason I'm being this crude is because the more you whine about

"Life is so hard I'm getting trash talked online! Give me moral support and ban those who I deem to be banned!"

The more you develop that mindset, the weaker you become to criticism. And later in life, trust me about this, you're gonna get a lot of it. Better to toughen up now and learn how to grit through it with a smile on your face then get body slammed by a REAL job
    gotta agree with this.

I got bullied a lot in 5th grade because I was really small (I'm still small ;-;-;) and there's nothing you really can do. Telling an adult just makes you feel like a loser, like you couldn't do anything yourself. You have to tough it out and deal with it. Talk to them about it. Tell them that they're being a huge *****. That's basically what I did and they left me alone.

It boils down to what you consider bullying. Most people just get butthurt when they lose an argument and call it bullying because they don't know what to say, and the other half just can't handle someone telling them they suck. Your entire life, by nearly everyone you know, they'll tell you you suck. By bosses, people that know more, people that are more experienced, or just ******bags (like in my case). You can't run off to mommy and cry. It doesn't work that way and it never will. This is the main reason the US is so sensitive. Say anything to anyone and it's bound to offend them somehow.

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    gotta agree with this.

I got bullied a lot in 5th grade because I was really small (I'm still small ;-;-;) and there's nothing you really can do. Telling an adult just makes you feel like a loser, like you couldn't do anything yourself. You have to tough it out and deal with it. Talk to them about it. Tell them that they're being a huge *****. That's basically what I did and they left me alone.

It boils down to what you consider bullying. Most people just get butthurt when they lose an argument and call it bullying because they don't know what to say, and the other half just can't handle someone telling them they suck. Your entire life, by nearly everyone you know, they'll tell you you suck. By bosses, people that know more, people that are more experienced, or just ******bags (like in my case). You can't run off to mommy and cry. It doesn't work that way and it never will. This is the main reason the US is so sensitive. Say anything to anyone and it's bound to offend them somehow.

I know you won't get anywhere if you complain, but this was for the people who want to feel better about it. For people like you two who can deal with it, it's not something to worry about, but for the people who don't fully understand the impact it has on you if you let it happen, it will get worse if they just let it affect them.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I know you won't get anywhere if you complain, but this was for the people who want to feel better about it. For people like you two who can deal with it, it's not something to worry about, but for the people who don't fully understand the impact it has on you if you let it happen, it will get worse if they just let it affect them.
    read my above statement.

You're gonna be told you suck. It's happened to me. It's probably haopened to everyone.
    There's. nothing. You. Can. Do.

Be realistic.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    but there is a point where people are offended by saying things after like a war (a TMD example) saying "ez pz" you just gotta take it like a grown person. and one thing for staff is if this is bannable and you think it is. Ask the persons being bullied and ask them if they're hurt by it because it may be jokingly.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    but there is a point where people are offended by saying things after like a war (a TMD example) saying "ez pz" you just gotta take it like a grown person. and one thing for staff is if this is bannable and you think it is. Ask the persons being bullied and ask them if they're hurt by it because it may be jokingly.
    yep yep yep

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    Alright. The reason I created this thread was to help the people who are affected by it learn to deal with it. I am NOT here to start an argument over if bullying can be avoided or not.