• IP Copied!
  • Stop Cyberbullying

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Alright. The reason I created this thread was to help the people who are affected by it learn to deal with it. I am NOT here to start an argument over if bullying can be avoided or not.

Technically, some people claimed to be "bullied" but most of the time they really need to shake it off and deal with it. This only proves the fact that there are WAY too many overly sensitive people in the world

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Technically, some people claimed to be "bullied" but most of the time they really need to shake it off and deal with it. This only proves the fact that there are WAY too many overly sensitive people in the world
    The real reason the thread exists is because people don't have the balls to stand up to the person

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    TMD is a place of constant cyberbullying. It'd be nice if 99% of the newer players weren't complete jerks. Any time I try to start casual conversation (on ANY server) I'm greeted by "KYS" and "Shut the fukk up no one cares".

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    TMD is a place of constant cyberbullying. It'd be nice if 99% of the newer players weren't complete jerks. Any time I try to start casual conversation (on ANY server) I'm greeted by "KYS" and "Shut the fukk up no one cares".
    I don't believe that for a second but sure if you insist

Prfct5th

Then you've never been on the non PvP servers

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    lol kys isnt even a bully calling someone a DkHed is bully if someone think kys = bully....glass heart...if u touch it u break it

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    lol kys isnt even a bully calling someone a DkHed is bully if someone think kys = bully....glass heart...if u touch it u break it
    Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior according to definition, and I'm pretty sure no one wants you saying KYS to them. Unless you're against Biff Manly who doesn't care, the other people who don't like being told to KYS will care, which falls into the unwanted category.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior according to definition, and I'm pretty sure no one wants you saying KYS to them. Unless you're against Biff Manly who doesn't care, the other people who don't like being told to KYS will care, which falls into the unwanted category.
    "Biff Manly"

you mean anybody who can't bother to zone out some ten year old?

Prfct5th

Simply put, kys

Uh oh, some guy just said kys, better go grab the bleach rope and toasters real quick brb

*grabs items*

Wait no I'm just triggered

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Ok not to be rude or anything, but this is MINECRAFT we are talking about MINECRAFT, you can't really be cyber bullied on here and if you are then like wth??? Join a different server lol. I have no clue why you are bringing it up on here, bring it up somewhere else. Also I know the affects of cyber bullying but I mean it doesn't apply to Minecraft, considering there is millions of servers and you would have to be idiotic to stay on one your being bullied on.

Prfct5th

, Steveskinned little kid.

You understand my point?

By what I'm given, this kid doesn't care about depressed people being told to kill themselves when they deal with enough poo poo already.

This is the internet; I don't think you understand, the internet and real life are not the same, nor will they ever be. Hopefully, unless you left wing politically correct teen angst hormone rampant ***** little furrie otherkin femnazis get what they want - internet police to protect their precious feelings.

Kroznox

Titan
    Kroznox
    Kroznox Kroznox
    Then you've never been on the non PvP servers

Actually the TMD-3 community can be extremely toxic at times. I have a few screenshots of some people being toxic towards others for no reason at all... Don't judge a book by it's cover because the PVE community is definitely not peaceful and tranquil, but as worse as the PVP based communities.