• IP Copied!
  • Stop Cyberbullying

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    You understand my point?

This is the internet; I don't think you understand, the internet and real life are not the same, nor will they ever be. Hopefully, unless you left wing politically correct teen angst hormone rampant ***** little furrie otherkin femnazis get what they want - internet police to protect their precious feelings.
    I'm not left wing, politically correct, full of teen angst or above the average level of hormones. *****, furry, fake-gender, or a feminazi. I'm the most awfully-right wing, swearing, bigoted son of a ***** out there, and I'm very against third wave feminism, the excessive wave. But I'm not asking for safe-places, I'm asking existing rules be enforced on the server, especially when my friends got muted for not following them in past years and months on the server, and equality to be enforced.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Actually the TMD-3 community can be extremely toxic at times. I have a few screenshots of some people being toxic towards others for no reason at all... Don't judge a book by it's cover because the PVE community is definitely not peaceful and tranquil, but as worse as the PVP based communities.
    Very true. I like this person.

_NovaRider_

Mythical
    _NovaRider_
    _NovaRider_ _NovaRider_
    You would have to be idiot to get cyber bullied on Minecraft.. just join another server.
    "You would have to be idiot to get cyber bullied on Minecraft"
    I disagree. This is a forum about a minecraft server...also read your statement.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Actually the TMD-3 community can be extremely toxic at times. I have a few screenshots of some people being toxic towards others for no reason at all... Don't judge a book by it's cover because the PVE community is definitely not peaceful and tranquil, but as worse as the PVP based communities.
    untru but ok

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    "You would have to be idiot to get cyber bullied on Minecraft"
    I disagree. This is a forum about a minecraft server...also read your statement.

Dude.. read your comment.... this is idiot and you would have to have something mentally wrong with you, if you stayed on a server you were being bullied on. Let's be honest here, no one gets bullied on Minecraft. Just admit when your wrong and move on. I looked up suicide cases due to Minecraft bullying and there was none. There are so many different ways you can ignore people /Ignore, turn off chat, or just leave. You can't be bullied on Minecraft. Sorry to break it to you.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Also I feel like I should point this out I DO NOT support cyber bullying, it is a horrible thing that should be stopped

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    "some" sure you do kid, if you keep spamming your damn team in the PvE chat, you can get flamed at xD. maybe you're 13, i dont give 1, that doesnt mean you actually have to go tryhard on everything now does it. if you want members on your team or attention, go play TMD-1 and leave TMD-3 alone, cuz YOU know its apparently a "toxic" community.

Kroznox

Titan
    Kroznox
    Kroznox Kroznox
    "some" sure you do kid, if you keep spamming your damn team in the PvE chat, you can get flamed at xD. maybe you're 13, i dont give 1, that doesnt mean you actually have to go tryhard on everything now does it. if you want members on your team or attention, go play TMD-1 and leave TMD-3 alone, cuz YOU know its apparently a "toxic" community

BruhItzBaeni, or ReadMyNamePlease I've told you an umpteen number of times to stop disturbing me all right. You yourself if you didn't notice also cyber bullied me. So please just leave me alone, I don't want anything to do with you... Please just leave me alone and let me continue playing this game.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    "some" sure you do kid, if you keep spamming your damn team in the PvE chat, you can get flamed at xD. maybe you're 13, i dont give 1, that doesnt mean you actually have to go tryhard on everything now does it. if you want members on your team or attention, go play TMD-1 and leave TMD-3 alone, cuz YOU know its apparently a "toxic" community.
    Lol tmd-1 is more toxic than tmd-3 but tmd-3 are being mean like the whole time tmd-1 is like being mean sometimes but sometimes funny