• IP Copied!
  • Stop "hacking"! Don't use "auto's" you "noob"!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    These two idea has been around for all of TMD's history and frankly were factors that lead to its previous fall.

The accusation of hacks is a silly one*, if you think some one is hacking they probably aren't. It's as simple as that. Very rarely will it be clear some one is hacking. Most of these "problems" stem down to 3 thing's. Lag, user error and, mechanical modifications that can not be proven. I don't even need to explain the first one. When I refer to user error, I mean a player being ignorant of their HP bar for example and, thus it seems like a player is doing more damage than they should. By mechanical modifications I mean some one setting a button on their mouse to right click three times on a single click of the button, allowing them to click faster than they should. While I still think this is cheating there is no fair way to determine if some one is doing this (as far as i'm aware).

Secondly this idea that autos and spas's are for noobs is stupid as well. If a gun can kill you that does not mean it sucks, while it may require less skill than a regular barret to use you can work around it or crazy idea! Bring one yourself. Frankly it's extremely toxic and not healthy for the community.

*I will say however ping abuse is still an issue but its something the server can fix and I think will be addressed soon.

Last edited:

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Stfu u doi of course u would say that u just spam autos cause u suck and everyone calls u out for being bad only noobs use autos I remember the olden days when good players used to play lol

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Secondly this idea that autos and spas's are for noobs is stupid as well. If a gun can kill you that does not mean it sucks, while it may require less skill than a regular barret to use you can work around it or crazy idea! Bring one yourself. Frankly it's extremely toxic and not healthy for the community.
    Oh my gosh AMEN. I ****in agree with this point a bajillion times over. They're always like "noob you use an AK" like, sweetie, if it gets the job done, im gunna use it. Suck it up and grow a pair, ya know?? Just cuz you're making it difficult for yourself doesn't mean I stuck for using a much easier way of killing. Idk, I guess it also boils down to what fits your play style-- spray and pray or stand back and get tricky shots, etc.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    ok this was unnecessary but heres my two cents on the topic.
    hackusations and people getting salty over autos is simply because the players are really mad that they die
    its simple as that
    plus the people who start these trends are usually people coming from competitive styles of play, soup pvp, spam pains, you name it, we got it.
    we've already covered this topic numerous times, but yeah, autos and stuff, people will always get mad when there are guns that work realistically or yknow, arent balanced to the rest
    i mean spam pains are really op arent they?
    wouldnt autos be the counter to it?
    yea exactly
    theres some strategy to it
    but really, its just a game, and the people who get pissed are competitive, toxic, and dont like when people disagree with them, kinda like your stereotypical bully, they're the lowest form of coward, because they're even lower behind a screen, buncha nerds innit
    thats all i gotta say lol, our community is toxic and i cant do anything about it but live with it and engage in flame wars that will be of no benefit to myself or the opposing side.
    welcome to havocmc.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    These two idea has been around for all of TMD's history and frankly were factors that lead to its previous fall.

The accusation of hacks is a silly one*, if you think some one is hacking they probably aren't. It's as simple as that. Very rarely will it be clear some one is hacking. Most of these "problems" stem down to 3 thing's. Lag, user error and, mechanical modifications that can not be proven. I don't even need to explain the first one. When I refer to user error, I mean a player being ignorant of their HP bar for example and, thus it seems like a player is doing more damage than they should. By mechanical modifications I mean some one setting a button on their mouse to right click three times on a single click of the button, allowing them to click faster than they should. While I still think this is cheating there is no fair way to determine if some one is doing this (as far as i'm aware).

*I will say however ping abuse is still an issue but its something the server can fix and I think will be addressed soon.

when i fight i always bring an automatic weapon or two. if it works and is allowed (which it is) its fair game.

to say someone is a "noob" for using a certain weapon is kinda dumb to be honest. if someone is firing a barret at a player and gets killed because they cant hit the broad side of a barn with it, they are not a "precision" player, thats true. however-brute force attackers have skill. think of it this way- they ambushed you. you didnt see them until it was too late to react. sometimes skill is not in the weapon but with the person wielding it.

shotgunners by nature have to be close to their target and the best by far are automatics. if you would bring a tier 3 to battle good for you- if not, your smarter.

snipers are usually a longrange class of attack. a person favoring snipers prefers open areas with clear lines of sight in all directions and height if possible. snipers are first strike players and will only sometimes follow a target out of their area.

pistols are short range quick firing quick reloading low damage weapons. rarely see anyone aside from new players using these to attack anything other than walkers.

assault/smg- the "noobs" as they are called by some. these players are more resourceful as they do less damage in close combat than a shotgunner and have less range than a sniper. they roam and when it suits the player- open fire. they get one "free move" before their target is on alert. a sniper can just move position. a shotgunner is dead if they dont win the initial fight so they dont matter. they are a middle ground. the auto user's tactics are a blend of both sniper and shotgun. follow at a distance until they are where you want them. a sniper watches from afar. a shotgunner has to approach unseen to fire and not be shot first. its the same with an auto user. they move in as well and are hoping not to be spotted.

if you are being followed by one of these auto spamming noobs of satan, try avoiding them? you can easily lose a player in a building. auto players dont like unknown areas that are closed in. they are good at short to mid range. a shotgunner or worse- another auto player could be in there. they wont turn away, but will usually move more carefully if they dont know where you went.

option two is bring another auto to the fight. if you are bringing a single shot and are fighting someone with an automatic, wouldnt you be the noob for thinking that was a good idea? its not the automatic user's fault that they brought the right weapon to put you in the dirt with ease.

i dunno... my advice? find armor, find meds, get an assault or two a decent sniper rifle and a few grenades and you can respond to any threat (aside from a team attack- then your screwed)

just my $00.2
    -general

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    If you get mad at someone because you’re using a Barret 50. Cal and your opponent that is using an AK kills you, maybe you should go back to preschool. Let me help you with that.

1. You ever wonder why you keep dying with a sniper rifle to an automatic? It could be that your opponent is smarter than you and actually getting kills on you. And once again, you’re being stupid if you keep going out with that same gun.

2. Take the advantage. Sure, you might get kills with the Barret, but you will be overwhelmed by the heavy rainfall of automatic guns. Take that to your advantage - grab a couple automatic guns and not just a sniper or painkillers. Fight fire with fire!

3. Stop being a prick. The sooner you realize that you’re not the best, the faster you can start improving on yourself. New Tactics, New GUNS! Use walkers as meat shields (love this one).

Thank you for reading this semi-guide known as PvP: For Dummies. Hope to see y’all soon.

Last edited:

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    when i fight i always bring an automatic weapon or two. if it works and is allowed (which it is) its fair game.

to say someone is a "noob" for using a certain weapon is kinda dumb to be honest. if someone is firing a barret at a player and gets killed because they cant hit the broad side of a barn with it, they are not a "precision" player, thats true. however-brute force attackers have skill. think of it this way- they ambushed you. you didnt see them until it was too late to react. sometimes skill is not in the weapon but with the person wielding it.

shotgunners by nature have to be close to their target and the best by far are automatics. if you would bring a tier 3 to battle good for you- if not, your smarter.

snipers are usually a longrange class of attack. a person favoring snipers prefers open areas with clear lines of sight in all directions and height if possible. snipers are first strike players and will only sometimes follow a target out of their area.

pistols are short range quick firing quick reloading low damage weapons. rarely see anyone aside from new players using these to attack anything other than walkers.

assault/smg- the "noobs" as they are called by some. these players are more resourceful as they do less damage in close combat than a shotgunner and have less range than a sniper. they roam and when it suits the player- open fire. they get one "free move" before their target is on alert. a sniper can just move position. a shotgunner is dead if they dont win the initial fight so they dont matter. they are a middle ground. the auto user's tactics are a blend of both sniper and shotgun. follow at a distance until they are where you want them. a sniper watches from afar. a shotgunner has to approach unseen to fire and not be shot first. its the same with an auto user. they move in as well and are hoping not to be spotted.

if you are being followed by one of these auto spamming noobs of satan, try avoiding them? you can easily lose a player in a building. auto players dont like unknown areas that are closed in. they are good at short to mid range. a shotgunner or worse- another auto player could be in there. they wont turn away, but will usually move more carefully if they dont know where you went.

option two is bring another auto to the fight. if you are bringing a single shot and are fighting someone with an automatic, wouldnt you be the noob for thinking that was a good idea? its not the automatic user's fault that they brought the right weapon to put you in the dirt with ease.

i dunno... my advice? find armor, find meds, get an assault or two a decent sniper rifle and a few grenades and you can respond to any threat (aside from a team attack- then your screwed)

just my $00.2
    -general
    Amen to that, my friend!

Instead of whining/complaining about losing a fight to a "noob who uses autos", either suck it up or match their strategy. It's not rocket science, you know.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I got hackusated once for apparently using aimbot.
    I'm just real good at aiming. Lol
    Especially with sniper rifles.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I got hackusated once for apparently using aimbot.
    I'm just real good at aiming. Lol
    Especially with sniper rifles.
    You can't even aimbot with Havoc's resource pack. There's only one hack I know of that's made for Havoc specifically, and it's hard to come by.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    How to catch a autoclicker

1. Make them do a click test
    2. If they get over 13-15 cps, without any programs running besides the browser click test they’re just better than you.
    3. Learn to click faster then they can, if not install an autoclicker.
    4. BEAT THEM IN MOST EPIC AWESOMENESS AMAZING way, jk its boring cause you’re cheating now because you can’t handle someone being better then you.

But for real, to catch someone using an autoclicker is almost impossible unless they’re incredibly blantant but still theirs latency issues between two players and the server so hit regi is different between the two players. Aswell other wizard computer stuff soooo, have fun playing.

At the end of the day don’t hackusate, unless you have physical evidence that you know they’re cheating and know the program they’re using maybe even video/audio evidence that they admit using it in miningdead.

Have fun on proving the impossible but it’s possible but who would cheat in game created in 2009 and gamemode created in 2014 in 2019. LUL